The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

This statement helped me realize that RuZ, and it’s everlasting regime of dictatorship,

dies not beleive in its own people to create its own wealth and economy as a country .

They have been Warmongers for a very very long time,.  Installing a psychological mentality amongst its own citizens that they will only have a better life if they are brutal and take from it..   even if wasting their own life in death to try.

RuZ needs De-Natzifing .

… and if this Slow depletion of its “War Strength” takes it down to its foundations and roots ,.   those need to burn as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Howard Buffet has been funding world food security projects for many years. He is an expert on many aspects of agriculture. Ukraine as a world bread basket is critical to world food supply. Warren Buffet funded this foundation many years ago, I think at $2 billion and has obviously added to it. The vast majority of Warren’s wealth was earmarked for Bill Gates’s foundation and I assume that is still the case.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

U.S has been involved in so many unnecessary wars in the last century.

For the most part, Republicans have never seen a war that they didn’t like until now.

Ukraine is the poster child of a nation under attack  that needs military help.

I know that the only reason they are opposing is political, but they really are on the wrong side of history in this one.

The reason they are opposing is because they share most of Putin's barbaric beliefs and want to Nazify their own country in the same manner as Putin has to Russia.  Every single one of the vermin denying aid should be lined up and executed via firing squad for treason and crimes against humanity.  They have lost the right to be treated the same as actual people.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The reason they are opposing is because they share most of Putin's barbaric beliefs and want to Nazify their own country in the same manner as Putin has to Russia.  Every single one of the vermin denying aid should be lined up and executed via firing squad for treason and crimes against humanity.  They have lost the right to be treated the same as actual people.

More than that, a lot of russian money and influence flows through conservative circles. They are in bed together.

• Cheers 1