The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

14 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Again, RFK peddles the idea that covid was manufatured with the intent to harm all groups except for Chinese and Jewish people.

These were words out of his mouth. Not some media, striaght from the horse.

Why would I listen to his views on anything else when It seems obvious that he is trying to stimulate the divide with lies...

or, do you believe what he said about covid?

I don’t believe his theory, but considering all the wishy washy bullshit we have been told is true, then not true, etc…….  Who knows?   

I certainly don’t believe a single thing the government of mainstream media tells me these days. 

40 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Peace is good, but at what cost?

If I break into your house, and occupy the living room, bathroom, kitchen and garage- are you ok with just retaining the rooms that I left you with?

If so, please pm me with your address.

Conceptually, peace is simple;

Russia withdraws from all recognized Ukrainian lands, unconditionally and stops firing missiles into civilian population areas. From there, all hostilities can end and peace will erupt in the reagion.

Russia started this, Russia has the ability to end this, but they won't, of course.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

43 minutes ago, Gurn said:

If I break into your house, and occupy the living room, bathroom, kitchen and garage- are you ok with just retaining the rooms that I left you with?

Double post....

Edited by VegasCanuck

1 hour ago, Playoff Beered said:

Germany is the second biggest supporter of Ukraine. In the chart below, note that a lot of the EU Institutions funds come from Germany also so their total contribution is actually bigger, but I don't know why they're slow walking Taurus🤷‍♂️

https://www.ifw-kiel.de/topics/war-against-ukraine/ukraine-support-tracker/

image.thumb.png.05e902b0f9b1aa8e11afe5213f812b83.png

AFAIK Taurus is a long range weapon that could be used to target places far inside Russian territory. There is a fear that Russia sees it as a new escalation. Germany only delivers stuff that the US delivers as well (or an equivalent). 

PS: afaik Ukraine doesn’t have the right planes to launch it. But I am not sure. 

Edited by Mr Wrong

46 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Again, RFK peddles the idea that covid was manufatured with the intent to harm all groups except for Chinese and Jewish people.

These were words out of his mouth. Not some media, striaght from the horse.

Why would I listen to his views on anything else when It seems obvious that he is trying to stimulate the divide with lies...

or, do you believe what he said about covid?

I don't want to go off on a tangent here, so this is my last post on covid. I don't want to derail and I think I've made my opinion clear on the war so ...it is what it is.

To be honest, yes it seems odd. But at the same time I am unsure how much research you've done into covid. What was conspiracy years ago is now clearly proving true (which is often the case, and thus the reason I don't trust MSM, nor anyone who immediately slanders others to deflect from dealing with any debate directly).

But... are you aware of the following? Honestly answer, and if no, I would suggest looking into it from House Oversight Sources in the USA vs "media"

Fauci initially said covid came from a wet market, everyone did, despite the fact a Chinese Virology lab was right next door - common sense here kind of says the wet market idea was the conspiracy but everyone bought it. When challenged, those who said it came from Wuhan were the one's labelled conspiracy theorists, crazy etc. We all remember this.

Fauci also said there was no gain of function research at Wuhan, he said this in front of a congressional hearing.

The NIH then sent a letter to congress saying, well there was gain of function research but nah it didn't cause covid (uh ok sure).

Then no one asked in the media, why are they doing gain of function research (which is illegal bio weapons work in the guise of 'trying to get a ahead of viruses) and with an enemy! China!? Nope no one cares, only tried to keep hiding the origins of covid and that it clearly came from the Wuhan lab. Even the FBI admits this now. So the conspiracy actually wasn't a conspiracy.

Next, are you aware a CIA whistleblower has just come forth and stated the CIA pressured 6 analysts to say covid didn't come from a lab? And gave them "financial incentive" to say so? Now a proper media and people, should ask why the F, is the CIA trying to hide where covid came from? Why are they paying people to misinform? What do they have at stake? Why did Fauci lie about gain of function research? There are honest, rational questions for most people.

Are you aware Fauci and the NIH took in over $350 mil in royalties during covid? Where did it come from? Moderna? Pfizer? The house oversight committee has repeatedly asked for the financials but the NIH has continued to obstruct

Are you aware that Fauci is now known to have met with the CIA to "manage" where covid came from, according to he house oversight committee?

Now, back to your point. I don't know the answer, its sounds crazy, but all of the info I just posted suggests alot more nefariousness to covid than the media and govt has suggested to us. Anyone using common sense says, well if you look at all these facts in totality, it sure sounds like it was a bioweapon that was released. So does that align with what we were told? Why are the media so quiet about this? Most of this most here don't even know about. The only reason I do, is I read independent journalists and look at govt documents.

Does that make this all 100% true and mean that the CIA created covid and tried to cover it up? Nope, but it sure smells rotten and 1000% deserves the media looking at it. but they aren't. So that also suggests 1) don't trust the media as we should all think these are important issues (instead they still put Fauci on a pedestal). 2) Ask why are they avoiding it? This is even more concerning. What are they trying to hide from us? All of this in totality is not conspiracy, its a clear pattern.

Sorry for the long response, and honestly, off topic as it belongs in another part of the site I am sure. I appreciate it doesn't fully answer your question, but perhaps it gives you insight into why I don't trust what we're told by MSM, and how much more information is out there if you look in the right places.

Does it mean RFK is right on the targeting, NO. But does it now mean that it could be plausible? Absolutely.

But as importantly, IMHO it shows he's not as crazy as people in the media and here say.

The more you learn! Anyways. I am going back to hockey chat now, too much serious talk! Makes me depressed!

Cheers!

Edited by BlockerHigh
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

I don’t believe his theory, but considering all the wishy washy bullshit we have been told is true, then not true, etc…….  Who knows?   

I certainly don’t believe a single thing the government of mainstream media tells me these days. 

Sure.

There's lots of folks yapping crap out there. No need to trust this dude when he has proven to be very conspiracy driven. A conspiracy that he didn't back up when challenged, tried to say that's not what he claimed. 

Again, forget about media. Not unlike good ole Trump, I judge him on the words that come out of his mouth. Not from any company, media, news etc....the actual words he speaks.

6 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

I don't want to go off on a tangent here, so this is my last post on covid. I don't want to derail and I think I've made my opinion clear on the war so ...it is what it is.

To be honest, yes it seems odd. But at the same time I am unsure how much research you've done into covid. What was conspiracy years ago is now clearly proving true (which is often the case, and thus the reason I don't trust MSM, nor anyone who immediately slanders others to deflect from dealing with any debate directly).

But... are you aware of the following? Honestly answer, and if no, I would suggest looking into it from House Oversight Sources in the USA vs "media"

Fauci initially said covid came from a wet market, everyone did, despite the fact a Chinese Virology lab was right next door - common sense here kind of says the wet market idea was the conspiracy but everyone bought it. When challenged, those who said it came from Wuhan were the one's labelled conspiracy theorists, crazy etc. We all remember this.

Fauci also said there was no gain of function research at Wuhan, he said this in front of a congressional hearing.

The NIH then sent a letter to congress saying, well there was gain of function research but nah it didn't cause covid (uh ok sure).

Then no one asked in the media, why are they doing gain of function research (which is illegal bio weapons work in the guise of 'trying to get a ahead of viruses) and with an enemy! China!? Nope no one cares, only tried to keep hiding the origins of covid and that it clearly came from the Wuhan lab. Even the FBI admits this now. So the conspiracy actually wasn't a conspiracy.

Next, are you aware a CIA whistleblower has just come forth and stated the CIA pressured 6 analysts to say covid didn't come from a lab? And gave them "financial incentive" to say so? Now a proper media and people, should ask why the F, is the CIA trying to hide where covid came from? Why are they paying people to misinform? What do they have at stake? Why did Fauci lie about gain of function research? There are honest, rational questions for most people.

Are you aware Fauci and the NIH took in over $350 mil in royalties during covid? Where did it come from? Moderna? Pfizer? The house oversight committee has repeatedly asked for the financials but the NIH has continued to obstruct

Are you aware that Fauci is now known to have met with the CIA to "manage" where covid came from, according to he house oversight committee?

Now, back to your point. I don't know the answer, its sounds crazy, but all of the info I just posted suggests alot more nefariousness to covid than the media and govt has suggested to us. Anyone using common sense says, well if you look at all these facts in totality, it sure sounds like it was a bioweapon that was released. So does that align with what we were told? Why are the media so quiet about this? Most of this most here don't even know about. The only reason I do, is I read independent journalists and look at govt documents.

Does that make this all 100% mean the CIA created covid and tried to cover it up. Nope, but it sure smells rotten and deserves the media looking at it. but they aren't. So that also suggests 1) don't trust the media as I would think these are important issues (instead they still put Fauci on a pedestal). 2) Ask why are they avoiding it?

Sorry for the long response, and honestly, off topic as it belongs in another part of the site I am sure. I appreciate it doesn't fully answer your question, but perhaps it gives you insight into why I don't trust what we're told by MSM, and how much more information is out there if you look in the right places. Does it mean RFK is right on the targeting, NO. But does it now mean it could be plausible? Absolutely. But as importantly, it shows he's not as crazy as people in the media and here say.

The more you learn! Anyways. I am going back to hockey chat now, too much serious talk! Makes me depressed!

Cheers!

Honestly forgot what I was supposed to answer in all that.

But I will try, yes I have heard alot of that.  I have heard the different developments and theories over the last few years. We have a wide group of people posting on here in the past covid and Trump threads. I also have many familly and friends that mainline Facebook so I hear about this stuff more than MSM.

Do I trust all gov? nope....All media? nope...FB/Youtube/redditt etc?....nope

And....RFK?...nope. If he had not backed down when he found out he was caught on tape with his fear mongering, maybe i would have a shred of respect and listen a bit more. But a mans word is important to me, mean what you say and say what you mean. 

There's lots of people in this world, some in media, the gov, everyday life are good ones but as I said above do i trust them all? nope/ 

• Cheers 1

The question about the war is simple. How many Ukrainians are you ok with being tortured, murdered, enslaved, etc in order to have the war end. If the answer is 0 then you cant be in favor of peace. So long as Russia controls any Ukrainian territory they will continue their abuses so making peace would be abandoning them to Russia. If however you are ok with sacrificing some Ukrainians to get the war to end, well then continue making your arguements i guess. It is still wrong, but many people seem to think that its ok to sacrifice other people if it helps more people overall as if the only thing that matters is numbers. I dont know where im going with this anymore so im just gonna stop here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Gurn said:

You forgot to mention claiming the daughter who lives in an "occupied" room.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, BlockerHigh said:

Does that make this all 100% true and mean that the CIA created covid and tried to cover it up? Nope, but it sure smells rotten and 1000% deserves the media looking at it. but they aren't. So that also suggests 1) don't trust the media as we should all think these are important issues (instead they still put Fauci on a pedestal). 2) Ask why are they avoiding it? This is even more concerning. What are they trying to hide from us? All of this in totality is not conspiracy, its a clear pattern.

Sorry for the long response, and honestly, off topic as it belongs in another part of the site I am sure. I appreciate it doesn't fully answer your question, but perhaps it gives you insight into why I don't trust what we're told by MSM, and how much more information is out there if you look in the right places.

Does it mean RFK is right on the targeting, NO. But does it now mean that it could be plausible? Absolutely.

But as importantly, IMHO it shows he's not as crazy as people in the media and here say.

Cheers!

Take it to the appropriate thread please.  If you want to argue this nonsense somewhere do it where it's appropriate.

This thread is for things more important to many than oft disproved statements or events that parralel other events but are not part of or the cause of.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Sure.

There's lots of folks yapping crap out there. No need to trust this dude when he has proven to be very conspiracy driven. A conspiracy that he didn't back up when challenged, tried to say that's not what he claimed. 

Again, forget about media. Not unlike good ole Trump, I judge him on the words that come out of his mouth. Not from any company, media, news etc....the actual words he speaks.

Yeah, and unfortunately some of those people are in charge. 

Bonny Henry, Justin Trudeau. 

Both fed us mass amounts of bullshit from start of the pandy, to now.  

So who is to say JFK Jr is really so awful?

He is on the right side for so many things.  Climate change, human and animal rights, energy…..
Yes, he said dumb stuff about covid and has been critical of vaccines, but he has also said his kids are fully vaxed, and he fully supports safe and proven vaccines. 
Also, we should all be critical of the vaccines and what we were told.  
Remember when they said they were 100% effective?  Then 95. Then 90.  
Then they said shots don’t prevent it, only lessen the effects. 
They didn’t stop you from getting it. 
They didn’t stop you from spreading it, but they had no problem shutting down businesses and destroying the mental health of citizens by locking them up and making them feel like criminals for questioning them…

I’m not an antivaxer, and I’m not a JFK fan, but I do feel the people we have been listening to for the last bunch of years are just as shitty as JFK or Trump.  

3 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Yeah, and unfortunately some of those people are in charge. 

Bonny Henry, Justin Trudeau. 

Both fed us mass amounts of bullshit from start of the pandy, to now.  

So who is to say JFK Jr is really so awful?

He is on the right side for so many things.  Climate change, human and animal rights, energy…..
Yes, he said dumb stuff about covid and has been critical of vaccines, but he has also said his kids are fully vaxed, and he fully supports safe and proven vaccines. 
Also, we should all be critical of the vaccines and what we were told.  
Remember when they said they were 100% effective?  Then 95. Then 90.  
Then they said shots don’t prevent it, only lessen the effects. 
They didn’t stop you from getting it. 
They didn’t stop you from spreading it, but they had no problem shutting down businesses and destroying the mental health of citizens by locking them up and making them feel like criminals for questioning them…

I’m not an antivaxer, and I’m not a JFK fan, but I do feel the people we have been listening to for the last bunch of years are just as shitty as JFK or Trump.  

At no point in time did anyone say any vaccine was 100% effective. Vaccines dont prevent infection. They make your immune system learn how to fight it so a real infection is less harmful. Sometimes that may look like it prevents infection but really that just means your body won the fight before any noticeable symptoms appeared

Edited by Yoshiyoshi
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yoshiyoshi said:

At no point in time did anyone say any vaccine was 100% effective. Vaccines dont prevent infection. They make your immune system learn how to fight it so a real infection is less harmful. Sometimes that may look like it prevents infection but really that just means your body won the fight before any noticeable symptoms appeared

Don’t pull that bs.  
We all know what they said and how their tune changed.  
We had people fired for not getting the shots, next thing you know, Bonny is telling people to NOT get the booster.  

4F475CB6-6E6C-4C75-9202-01A0685AD1D2.png

D0593C9B-218A-40C4-8AD4-99A987D7E004.png

83771F3D-1308-45A9-A106-A684E0800748.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

STOP derailing this thread. This is the Ukraine -Russia War Thread not your anti vax thread. MOVE ON!!

Oops.  Didn’t realize this was the war thread.  My bad.  

On a side note, it’s a shame people go straight to trying to insult someone by calling them an Antivaxer, because they are doubtful of what we have been told.
I am fully vaxed, and if it worked like they said it would when they lied to us the first time, I’d get the shots again.  

Im not antivax. 
Im anti misinformation, and slowly becoming anti government.  Lol

11 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Strange how many people forget that Russia took over Ukraine's "garage, gazebo, and large parts of the garden" rested for a few years and then took more property from Ukraine.

Seems appeasement doesn't stop bullies.

How much territory do they have to give up before people realize giving in doesn't work.

Crimea- then thousands and thousands of acres of other territory- still no peace.

2014. The little green men without green thumbs started raking in what wasn’t theirs. 

• Upvote 1