The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, CaptainCanuck12 said:

The tone of the news stories seems to switch on this issue every day.  The day before, CNN had articles saying how Biden's state of the union speech had strengthened his outlook for re-election.  I think this will be very much a wait and see election.

Honestly I can't see what Pumpkinhead has to offer the American people. He's clearly in it for networking and more money. He doesn't give a damn what happens to the stupid people that throw him money. Maybe people need to wake up, and just because someone hates the same things you do, doesn't make him a leader.

• Vintage 3
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

And the pope should shut the hell up. It’s not his place to tell Ukraine to cede territory and “make peace” Pope is sans clue on this issue.

If the Pope is really all about peace perhaps he could offer up Vatican City in place of the territory in Ukraine that Putin is trying to steal.

• Cheers 3

14 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

And the pope should shut the hell up. It’s not his place to tell Ukraine to cede territory and “make peace” Pope is sans clue on this issue.

The Pope should raise his own White Flag and abolish religion.

Religion has as much history in War, as War itself.

Perhaps even more than we know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

I think even more than what we know is going on ..  With the majority of his A50’s destroyed or non functional,.

RuZ Intel on what is going on past the front line must be weak or limited,.

if there was ever a time for NATO forces to enter somewhat stealth like ,  this might be it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1