The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

On 3/10/2024 at 1:02 PM, SilentSam said:

WOWWWWWW, that's spectacular! Can they do a few more of those on holidays? Some of the best fireworks I've ever seen!

Gotta hand it to the Russians, they know how to build stuff so it goes boom with lots of pretty sparks when it's hit by drones!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VegasCanuck said:

WOWWWWWW, that's spectacular! Can they do a few more of those on holidays? Some of the best fireworks I've ever seen!

Gotta hand it to the Russians, they know how to build stuff so it goes boom with lots of pretty sparks when it's hit by drones!

the fact is ,.   They have lost the better volume of actual combat / trained personnel..

check this beauty out :

• Haha 4

The CRV7, short for "Canadian Rocket Vehicle 7", is a 2.75-inch (70 mm) folding-fin ground attack rocket produced by Bristol Aerospace in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was introduced in the early 1970s as an upgraded version of the standard U.S. 2.75-inch air-to-ground rockets. It was the most powerful weapon of its class, the first with enough energy to penetrate standard Warsaw Pact aircraft hangars. The CRV7 remains one of the most powerful air-to-ground attack rockets to this day, and has slowly become the de facto standard for Western-aligned forces outside the United States. Beginning in 2021, 83,303 stored Canadian CRV7s are slated for disposal having been removed from service from 2005 to 2007.[1] In 2024 the Department of National Defence is considering donating the rockets to Ukraine as military aid to defend against the Russian invasion of Ukraine. An estimated 8,000 rockets have functioning warheads while the remainder could be used for parts or modification.[

• Cheers 1

On 3/10/2024 at 12:34 PM, D.B Cooper said:

Great response by Ukraine. 
Fuck the pope. Ignorant old prick.  

This "gentleman" HAS expressed opinions in support of the Poutine Imperial Empire invasion since their invasion of Ukraine to my knowledge a number of times.

edit:  should clarify I don't mean Dan Cooper

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

The amount of propaganda that you're all under is quite astonishing.  

I live in Canada and I get the same news coverage as you.  I also look to other news sources and don't pretend that this war started in 2022.  

You guys are so brainwashed that it's no better then someone living in Russia or someone living in North Korea.  

If you want impartial updates of what's happening in the war, here you go.... updates every 12 hours. 

Also shame on all of you for cheering on this war.  War hawks in the US are very happy to weaken Russia at the cost of every last Ukrainian.  

You're cheering on people dying, give your heads a shake. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Wiener 2