The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

It does ma ke you wonder how well established partisan movements are inside Russia and Belarus? A year ago I thought there might be a revolt in Belarus but it didn’t happen. We now know there are British and American special forces inside Ukraine. I suspect they are also inside Russia and Belarus. Throw in Ukrainian and Polish special ops as well. 

With all the intel available I doubt the Russians have any ability to surprise anyone. I don’t particularly believe the idea that Putin will invade NATO countries if he is successful in Ukraine. If nothing else the Ukrainians have exposed the Russian military as weak, corrupt and poorly trained. Putin is in a tough spot. He continues with his attacks and waits for western support to collapse. The west feeds enough munitions to the AFU to keep them fighting. Ukraine amps up their drone capabilities in hopes they can gut the Russian supply lines and blunt any serious Russian success at the front. Ukrainians while politicians like Schultz and Trump play political games. 

There would not likely be any five eyes special ops inside Russia, because if they were ever compromised, escalation would be massive and deadly on both sides. However, I can't say if any EU or Baltic State forces are operating inside Russia or Belarus, likely your more civilized spies from around the globe than special ops from Europe or those five eye nations. Wasn't too many years ago 'five eyes' was an eyes only term with only 'no forn' as a higher classification here in Canada. One of my workmates was compartmented away from a lot of things on account of being born in Syria, but she was Canadian as can be and often served to translate snippets collected at the embassy in Syria, yet she still couldn't see the finished product. its a weird world. As for Ukraine, they most certainly have their special forces operating in Russia and possibly Belarus, Moldova, Crimea, Rostov On Don and Sochi are prominent spots for subversion of "mother russia' so we know their spies are working there double time. 

I have reminded myself of the US Very Special Forces, so I will leave off with that, from the Onion like two decades ago...

https://www.theonion.com/clinton-deploys-very-special-forces-to-iraq-1819565019

On 3/12/2024 at 1:06 AM, AatuD2 said:

The amount of propaganda that you're all under is quite astonishing.  

I live in Canada and I get the same news coverage as you.  I also look to other news sources and don't pretend that this war started in 2022.  

You guys are so brainwashed that it's no better then someone living in Russia or someone living in North Korea.  

If you want impartial updates of what's happening in the war, here you go.... updates every 12 hours. 

Also shame on all of you for cheering on this war.  War hawks in the US are very happy to weaken Russia at the cost of every last Ukrainian.  

You're cheering on people dying, give your heads a shake. 

IMG_4580.jpeg.a0f7f5b8b5823ae266adb3d3a7f07cff.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1