The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Still war mongering when he is losing ..

assassinate this prick ..

He is a murderer.    
    One we do not owe a fair trial to,.

He has taken the World past its own democratic processes with him.

Elimination of this waste of a life is the only answer.

30 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

… add a new knife to the fight..

This to me has FSB written all over it to further discredit democratic movement in the eyes of the russians. Blow up some election stations, kill civilians, blame Navalny supporters and the West. Same as 20 years ago with Chechnya.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

This to me has FSB written all over it to further discredit democratic movement in the eyes of the russians. Blow up some election stations, kill civilians, blame Navalny supporters and the West. Same as 20 years ago with Chechnya.

Since the FSB control media they might get their propaganda out. For them it would be an admission of armed insurrection inside Russsian borders. Maybe well known by Russians who live in the affected areas but not so well known by other Russians. 

If nothing else the Wagner March to Moscow demonstrated how weak the control by Putin and his gang is over the people. They watched as Wagner rolled by and many cheered. Military units did not engage them. Who knows how successful these Ukrainian backed Russian troops will be as they move forward inside Russia. We might be surprised.

• Cheers 1

39 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Since the FSB control media they might get their propaganda out. For them it would be an admission of armed insurrection inside Russsian borders. Maybe well known by Russians who live in the affected areas but not so well known by other Russians. 

If nothing else the Wagner March to Moscow demonstrated how weak the control by Putin and his gang is over the people. They watched as Wagner rolled by and many cheered. Military units did not engage them. Who knows how successful these Ukrainian backed Russian troops will be as they move forward inside Russia. We might be surprised.

Sorry, i didn’t mean to imply that the russian units that entered russia from Ukraine the last few days are FSB project. I was referring only to the video in the tweet, talking about “Navalny Army”.

• Cheers 1