The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

19 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I'm nervous about planning statues for Macron. He has a habit of trying to appear the hero? Nor is he, or France enough.  NATO yes.

As a Ukrainian in heritage I admit to wishing and appreciating all support. I appreciate more French guided long range missiles.

Him talking tough, or trying to be involved will not deter Russia.

19 hours ago, SilentSam said:

This gives insight into Putins blatant disregard for the Democratic process of countries in the free world..

I don't see Putin's conversation so much as delusional, as frank!  OK, maybe I'll meet with Biden; first we must have our people talk to your people. He blew off Macron.  

What I observed / heard was he did not give a fuck! 

Meanwhile Macron told the world Russia would not attack.  Biden was more honest.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Putin duped Macron into believing him. That said, if France and say... Poland, enters Ukraine then things get dicey for Russia. I don't see this as likely though. France won't spearhead something like that imo.

UK is more likely, or maybe Germany if they find a way to hold Scholtz accountable for his crimes and replace that orc with an actual human.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Putin duped Macron into believing him. That said, if France and say... Poland, enters Ukraine then things get dicey for Russia. I don't see this as likely though. France won't spearhead something like that imo.

France has a long history of not giving a fuck and doing things against the course of common sense.

Poland is a different animal as well.

Time will tell out

• Cheers 2

21 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

France has a long history of not giving a fuck and doing things against the course of common sense.

Poland is a different animal as well.

Time will tell out

They held out longer I think facing both the Nazi army on one side & the Soviet arm on their other flank than France did in 1940.  

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

UK is more likely, or maybe Germany if they find a way to hold Scholtz accountable for his crimes and replace that orc with an actual human.

I think if the UK ramped up the manufacturing of the Storm Shadow this War will change direction in a powerful way.

Especially now with RuZ Freedom/ Volunteer Forces gaining traction within RuZ.

Inside RuZ it seems there is a lack of Defences ,  and for Shadows to back their gains or to strike ahead on major Military targets could prove to be knives that inflict the bleed and collapse of the RuZ Regime.  As freedom forces advances are made , so can the platforms for the Shadow .

• Vintage 1

@RomanPer

I don’t think RuZ forces have captured any operational Bradley’s,  to create a false flag operation like this.

I think perhaps this is well planned and backed by UKraine,  or this is UKraine themselves that Belograd was a gateway into RuZ territory,

with little or weak defences

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

@RomanPer

I don’t think RuZ forces have captured any operational Bradley’s,  to create a false flag operation like this.

I think perhaps this is well planned and backed by UKraine,  or this is UKraine themselves that Belograd was a gateway into RuZ territory,

with little or weak defences

This is almost certainly Russian Freedom Legion group.

• Cheers 1

An archival video of Prigozhin warning about the threat to Belgorod.

By the way, yesterday, the speaker of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine, Andrii Yusov, said:

"Ukrainian intelligence has no reliable facts that could confirm that the Wagner PMC founder Yevgeny Prigozhin has died. There is no new data on this. And there are no facts that would allow us to claim that Prigozhin is dead as of today."

• Cheers 1

A message for Putin's troops from Caesar, straight from the mortar position.

Listen up!

It's an honor. Russian soldiers and officers. There's nothing for you in the Russian Army now. Only death awaits. You used to face a tough choice – go and perish in a local assault or try to cross the minefields to the frontline to save your life. Now, things have gotten much simpler. We, the legionnaires, have come to you. You just need to come out to us unarmed and with your hands raised. You are our fellow citizens. We don't fight those who flee Putin's regime and don't kill the innocent. You can surrender, save your life. And if you still have a conscience and military honor, you can stand with us and together fight for a bright future for our Motherland. It's an honor.

For real-time updates and to support the cause of freedom, make sure to follow @banderafella. Fight and you will conquer. Russian soldiers, you are given a chance for revenge. Join us in standing against oppression and for a brighter future.

• Like 3