The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

6 hours ago, DSVII said:

He wasn't the target, but the Russians conducted a missile strike on Odessa while Zelensky and the PM were touring, and one of them almost hit their convoy

Russia knew what they were doing. 

3 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

While France is sabre rattling. Or posturing because they fully expect Russia to expand operations heavily if Trump wins.  

Regardless, I love that Putin can not depend that nobody should cross his borders; did not bother to defend them.  I posted somewhat regularly after Izium & Lyman were liberated well over a year ago. That the border to reclaim Donbass was much more heavily defended by Russia than its own.

I have to wonder, in the event Trump looks to be winning if Biden/US will effectively green light and guarantee all and any arms shipments they can prior to the transfer of power including just giving Ukraine as many fighters/bombers as the US can spare or allowing any and all NATO members ot transfer as many as they want or can.

• MillerTime 1

8 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Some are thinking this is a “false flag” report of a scuttled missile launch.

Why, I think you answered this yourself supplying the below TwitX

Edited by Canuck Surfer
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

it can be both. 

Defence isn't likely going away but with millions of dollars to be made supplying the industry it taps into the wrong types of motivation for more conflict for those that make money off war.