The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

6 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Putin will have a War on many fronts soon,.

I was gunna mention? THIS looked like false flag! Of course below you beat me to the conclusion.

The southern tip of Transnistria is only available for water born landings through a thin strip of parkland which is Ukrainian territory in this bay. West of Odessa.

It should be guarded by insane amounts of the boat drones at this moment? I don't know the tactical side of it; but the false flag suggests Russia will be sending soldiers here...

image.thumb.png.6c984af4f0297e5b151fd6138677e670.png 

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

To add to an earlier report of :

• Cheers 2

On 3/17/2024 at 7:10 AM, SilentSam said:

want to make it seem as though the volunteers did the damage as RuZ Forces retreat..   cowards.

Russian subjects being punished for not voting for the Vlad as they escape the widening war zone? 

There should be a humanitarian corridor West as well. People could truly escape!

• Cheers 2

29 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Why are the Taurus missiles so coveted over the storm shadows?

They are very similar in capability, it was just that the UK and France had already delivered all the Storm Shadows (or Scalp as the French call it) they could. Germany was the only other country with enough stock of a missile of that capability class in Europe to help Ukraine.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

11 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Why are the Taurus missiles so coveted over the storm shadows?

pretty sure they are longer range , bigger payload , and a penetration value that goes deeper before detonation..

42F6594A-D40E-4A08-A2FD-36A4D74660FE.thumb.png.f5fb964f10750c72631c194b1332004e.png

57 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

pretty sure they are longer range , bigger payload , and a penetration value that goes deeper before detonation..

42F6594A-D40E-4A08-A2FD-36A4D74660FE.thumb.png.f5fb964f10750c72631c194b1332004e.png

The have the same range and speed, Taurus does have a slightly larger warhead though (480kg vs 450kg)

• Cheers 1

Will UKR dismantle or re use ??

I think re-use,.  I beleive one of the reasons Putin wanted UKraine is because if they tap into their own gas/oil resources, they would become competitive.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

How the hell has nobody managed to source out what it is Russia has on this arm of german government yet?

its not necessarily blackmail, could just be cowardice. Afraid of a Polonium tea or falling out a window

• Like 1