The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

33 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Valid point:

I think we're seeing a lot of this (like Microsoft shutting down Azure in Russia this year). A lot of organizations had existing contracts that might have been a legal nightmare to try to cancel, and likely would have ment the organization having to pay their Russian clients/employees huge sums in penalties. So they just let the contracts expire and did not offer a renewal.

• Cheers 3

59 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Someone is about to get butt hurt ..

Either that or knowing his allegiances, he'll use it as an excuse to pull back and not allow his starlink satellite system to be used by Ukraine.

• ThereItIs 1

11 hours ago, kilgore said:

I don't know why Germany and the West are afraid of Ukraine taking out the Kerch Bridge.  Or even to hit targets inside Russia.  Ukraine's track record has been good. Only military targets and oil refineries have been hit, or sabotaged inside Russia. Other than collateral victims. 

I wish they'd take out that damn Kerch Bridge soon. That could really jump start the counter invasion. Besides the cut off of troops and equipment for Russia, It would be a big psychological weapon.  For and against.

Russians have already been convinced its their motherland vs NATO, so whether it was German made missiles used or not, it doesn't change anything.  I don't get the hesitancy.  This war cannot go through another winter. Send everything, now and let Ukraine mop it up.

I agree ,.   Take out the bridge and then offer RuZ the opportunity to evacuate citizens back safely to RuZ for 1 week , either by corridor or ferry.

It will also show how strong and in control UKraine is .

An act of restraint for evacuation purposes will show who the fuck is Boss..   then go in full on to Crimea.

• Vintage 3