The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

I watched this interview with CIA agent a whike back..  He said anyone can parrot their opinions and defend their position with energy and vigor . But intelligence agents know smart people are those who can talk about a subject without being emotionally involved. And can look at things from other people's or countries perspective.. 

Like I said I don't have a horse in the game. I don't care who's right or wrong. Who's the good guy or the bad guy. I enjoy geo politics as a hobbie. 

None of you guys ever heard of ISIS K or know where Khorasan is on a map before I mentioned it..

None of you know Iran bombed a senior ISIS K and Mossad meeting last month in Kurdistan at a Mossad safe house just steps from CIA post... killing very senior members involved in the terror attack in Tehran a month prior. 

None of you can name any proxies from any country besides Hamas.

Honestly if any of you had genuine interest you would ask questions that would help you gain knowledge.  But sometimes facts are too bitter to sallow and require too much energy and time to learn. 

But you call me names. Lol. Good job. You guys are so smart. Back to CNN for you guys. 

This is like being in a kindergarten trying to talk about adult topics. Beyond the capacity of pupils tcomprehendnd. My fault. 

See you guys in another thread. 

“Reading conspiracy theory sources” <> “Knowing the facts”. Some of the things you wrote here are beyond laughable but by all means, continue indulging in your thoughts of self-importance.

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

12 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Why is everyone on here saying ISIS did this attack.

The shooters are all in custody. They are all Tajikistani and were hired by Ukraine intelligence. This has nothing to do with ISIS. This is a Ukranian intelligence attack. 

Ukraine has not been attacking Russian civilians from the start.  Which has been about credibility to gain support for international aid; military and otherwise.

Isis claimed the attack is the first answer.  Why? Who knows; but it relates to Eastern Syria & Northern Iraq.

Western allies including 5 eyes all had intelligence regarding who was going to do this & why.  They do not suspect Ukraine in any reports I have read. Feel free to provide a source? Hopefully better than Tucker Carlson.Ukrainian backed rebels against Putin are staking military positions in Belgorod & along the common Russian / Ukrainian border.  Ukrainian special forces have been attacking fuel and oil plants, supply line railroads, weapons manufacturers, intelligence offices, air bases, Russian ships in the Black Sea. Not civilian targets at concert halls.

You live in Edmonton by recollection?  Visit this memorial.   Its inbetween the Art Gallery & City Square on 100th at 103rd ave. Putin also referenced Stalin's efforts in the 1930's as rationale for his attack in Feb 2022. Russia has been claiming Ukrainian territory, suppressing & killing it's population for centuries. 

image.thumb.jpeg.bd83c939aee614d2e7d484c292f97bbb.jpeg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Mali Niger Chad Burkina Faso  ++  Russians have been "liberating" them

Niger had an elected government overthrown in a Coup headed by a militant Islamic group. Last year in summer.

Mali has suspended recent elections to reform a democratically formed administration.

Burkina Faso has been in civil war.

Did I mention CAR? Sudan, Somalia...

Go south to Rhodesia?

A common theme is Wagner but more specifically groups like Hamas, central African style . Islamic Jihadist regimes & rebel  gangs who have leaders that become billionaires. More so than that they were former French colonies. They get paid by militant groups to help secure control. Are supplied weapons from Russia.  Wagner gets a cut of mining, oil & other resources, tax free. Also for union busting. 

You can call that liberating I guess?

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

You are confusing ISIS K with ISIS in the Arabian Peninsula.  Completely different outfits and exactly the point of my whole argument.  ISIS K is not that ISIS.  

Maybe (?) this is is what we are confusing.  This is a quote by Charles de Gaulle;

image.thumb.png.daefb1b3dda77d1af80856ecd8fc8c49.png

You wont get much change in answers to this question posed to either group? I quoted answers in Eastern Syria & Northern Iraq. Not Afghanistan.  I could be wrong. I am an amateur in these Geo Political conflicts. Its my understanding ISIS itself commonly found itself in conflicts with Russian & US backed groups. K, an affiliated group with ISIS originally split on sectarian lines.

ISIS K, small by comparison. Has previously terror attacked the Russian embassy in Kabul 2 years ago. Claimed responsibility anyway! Committed to its own sovereignty in Afghanistan for its ethnic identified group.  Caught in power struggles with the Taliban in spite of the heaviest interjections of the US & Russia. 

My point is, even if you accept claims of responsibility?  The credibility as to who hired them is poor! Such militant groups are alarmingly consistent in forging themselves as isolated ethnically specific groups. Starting in larger alliances, breaking off when they have weapons & recruits to rule territories on their own. Specifically they hate & don't trust any group but their own blood! They have made false claims of attacks in the past. 

Nothing better than having notoriety as someone you never fuck with? To help drive fear and compel submission in your own arena. 

A messaging app was how these ISIS K guys were recruited by Ukraine? Fleeing in a car to the border untabbed after such an attack?  Gimme a break! A group with whom they have no historical alliance???

The FSU has killed Russian Generals, submarine commanders, politicians and traitorous administrators in the Donbass; tried to kill Alexi Dugin? Putin's personal philosopher. All without a wisp in the wind!  This story is like a fart in an outhouse!

I do not believe it.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

14 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Why is everyone on here saying ISIS did this attack.

The shooters are all in custody. They are all Tajikistani and were hired by Ukraine intelligence. This has nothing to do with ISIS. This is a Ukranian intelligence attack. 

Lol how cute, someone who thinks they are smarter than everyone else 🤦 go troll elsewhere. 

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, RomanPer said:

“Reading conspiracy theory sources” <> “Knowing the facts”. Some of the things you wrote here are beyond laughable but by all means, continue indulging in your thoughts of self-importance.

The fact she believed none of us have heard of Isis K or Khorasan ruined what little credibility this poster would have had! There’s always one after popping in here with their smarmy attitude after something like this happens. 

12 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Have a good day..

I understand.  It's too much information and it would take years of having interest in the subject and stydying it to get a grasp.

I don't blame you.  

Unfortunately for me when i was young I lived in a part of the world where these things were everyday reality and terror attacks were common and part of life. 

The average person even uneducated had more knowledge on this subject than the talking heads on our TVs where we get our news from. It was a part of life. So my interest in this subject has been constant for almost 50 years. 

It took you 50 years to become this naive?  

8 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

I watched this interview with CIA agent a whike back..  He said anyone can parrot their opinions and defend their position with energy and vigor . But intelligence agents know smart people are those who can talk about a subject without being emotionally involved. And can look at things from other people's or countries perspective.. 

Like I said I don't have a horse in the game. I don't care who's right or wrong. Who's the good guy or the bad guy. I enjoy geo politics as a hobbie. 

None of you guys ever heard of ISIS K or know where Khorasan is on a map before I mentioned it..

None of you know Iran bombed a senior ISIS and Mossad meeting last month in Kurdistan at a Mossad safe house just steps from CIA post... killing very senior members involved in the terror attack in Tehran a month prior. 

None of you can name any proxies from any country besides Hamas.

Honestly if any of you had genuine interest you would ask questions that would help you gain knowledge.  But sometimes facts are too bitter to sallow and require too much energy and time to learn. 

But you call me names. Lol. Good job. You guys are so smart. Back to CNN for you guys. 

This is like being in a kindergarten trying to talk about adult topics. Beyond the capacity of pupils tcomprehendnd. My fault. 

See you guys in another thread. 

I'd like to thank you for telling me what I don't know, and what my interests are (while making a kindergarten analogy). It makes it easier to dismiss you and your arguments.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 112 said:

ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack in short order. The U.S. provided an intelligence warning to Russia both on March 7 and a few days prior to the attack (standard to do regardless of whether the target country is an adversary). They set warnings out to their citizens in Moscow to stay away from concert halls. And the U.S. has said that the attack was coordinated and undertaken by ISIS. Meanwhile, Ukraine has been careful not to hit civilian targets for the entirety of the war. Their drone attacks are limited to oil refineries and it would do them no favours internationally to kill 150 people trying to enjoy their evenings at a concert hall. I think the conspiracy theory is a mistake.

e: regardless, Putin is going to spin this against Ukraine.

Putin has done this sort of thing before.

Readkova, a Russian telegram channel, appointed with the task of pointing the finger at Ukraine. Not many are fooled by this atrocity.