The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

15 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Elon, shut the fuck up and go fix your crappy overpriced cars.

Better for him to be in Guantanamo.  Torture that worthless piece of shit and leave the production of his cars to actual people.

• Cheers 3

12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I feel this too. 

As much as i appreciate the message!

I wonder who the audience is in S Africa? I suppose it never hurts to counter the propaganda S Africa is receiving. In return for S. Africa participating in Brics & Russia support for untold Junta leaders hijacking the price of diamonds, gold, uranium, oil, gas, FOOD, and other raw materials in third world African nations.

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Just an FYI :

to add to the above :

“A Russian-backed "propaganda" network has been broken up for spreading anti-Ukraine stories and paying unnamed European politicians, according to authorities in several countries” -BBC

Czech sources reported that politicians from Germany, France, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands and Hungary were paid by Voice of Europe in order to influence upcoming elections for the European Parliament. Belgian Prime Minister alleged list included members of the European Parliament.

Investigators claimed it used the popular Voice of Europe website as a vehicle to pay politicians. The sums amounted to "millions" of Czech crowns (tens of thousands of pounds). Voice of Europe did not respond to the BBC's request for comment. 

Pro-Russian Ukrainian oligarch Viktor Medvedchuk is alleged by the Czech Republic to be behind the network.

Full article: bbc.com/news/world-eur…

• ThereItIs 1

This guy needs to be shut down ,

his advocacy for RuZ is maligning ,  and makes it correct for RuZ to invade UKraine to take and destroy.

Deep down we know he is hoping to see RuZ gain,.   As it sets the precedent for ANYONE ,.  Including HIMSELF to operate at a level of Criminality that is happening in this War.

2 hours ago, JIAHN said:

@SilentSam

Not a day goes by without me thinking how lucky we are to have you gate keep this forum and provide us with your daily updates. There are certainly other contributors, and they are all much appreciated, but your contributions stand out.

I look forward to them daily, and quite frankly, come back several times a day, to read more.

Thank you for all you do here!

I can not say it enough! 🍻

Regards JIAHN (Paul)

Seconded. 

• Upvote 1