The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Finally something real out of Cruz’s mouth.

More Republican figures need to educate the American public on this fact. I bet 75% of their population doesn't know that Ukraine gave up nukes in exchange for security with the guarantors being USA, UK, and Russia. 

• Tank 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

6 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

More Republican figures need to educate the American public on this fact. I bet 75% of their population doesn't know that Ukraine gave up nukes in exchange for security with the guarantors being USA, UK, and Russia. 

And 101% of the MAGA population.

14 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

Ukraine and Finland have signed an agreement on security cooperation and long-term support. President Zelenskyy announced that Finland will provide extensive military and financial assistance, along with deepening cooperation in political, financial, humanitarian, and reform areas.

The support will aid Ukraine in restoring its energy sector, evaluating environmental damage, enhancing border and critical infrastructure protection, and providing medical treatment for Ukrainian military personnel.

President Alexander Stubb of Finland is in Kiev.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

The True Warrior Spirit ..

Life , Love, Happiness ..

A feel good story but incredibly risky for the pilots to actually land and do that. Hard to tell these days if the story is legit. or just fabricated propaganda that both sides use a lot to try to change the narrative.

• Cheers 1

On 4/3/2024 at 5:13 PM, SilentSam said:

Finally something real out of Cruz’s mouth.

Holy F**k words of truth from the mouth of Cruz...never would have thunk it possible lately;)

Edited by Catman
  • Like 1
  • Tank 1

On 4/4/2024 at 1:35 PM, SilentSam said:

Keep an eye on this announcement:

Thanks to all here who are as engaged as I have been..  I appreciate the recognition,.  And also realize that we all are truly appalled that Putins terroristic and barbaric ways are allowed to happen at the time in the civilized world .

He is keen to keep the World off balance for his own personal beliefs and ideologies.

None that deserve to exist in this modern era,.  

and alas ,  

it will be this modern era that finishes him, and eventually returns him to dust.

My wish is that his death will come soon,.

that it is painful , and lasts long.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1