The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

There is an opportunity tonight to clear the Iranian Regime out of Iran to create greater stability , and prosperity in new partnerships in the Middle East ,.

and then have Allied Forces set up in Ukraine to cripple the RuZ Regime that has instigated all of this, and other chaos in Free World they are not part of.

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

There is an opportunity tonight to clear the Iranian Regime out of Iran to create greater stability , and prosperity in new partnerships in the Middle East ,.

and then have Allied Forces set up in Ukraine to cripple the RuZ Regime that has instigated all of this, and other chaos in Free World they are not part of.

I guess some 'Iron Clad' commitments are worth more than others.

sorry Ukraine.

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Gurn said:

I guess some 'Iron Clad' commitments are worth more than others.

sorry Ukraine.

I wonder if there is a bigger strategic plan behind eliminating Iran as a global terror threat first? ..  then RuZ ?

The allies are / have somewhat surrounded Iran ,.   Include the Arab states condemning Iran , and the pressure from within Iran.

In the very least Iran could be wiped out as a warfare manufacturing country first, and seem to be supplying RuZ consistently.

just a thought .

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I wonder if there is a bigger strategic plan behind eliminating Iran as a global terror threat first? ..  then RuZ ?

The allies are / have somewhat surrounded Iran ,.   Include the Arab states condemning Iran , and the pressure from within Iran.

In the very least Iran could be wiped out as a warfare manufacturing country first, and seem to be supplying RuZ consistently.

just a thought .

I didn't see the list of Arab countries that helped shoot down the Iranian missiles. I believe Saudi Arabia and Jordan helped. Obviously the writing is on the wall for Iran. A reconciliation between Israel and the Sunni Arab countries is obviously directed at Iran. Combine that with the Saudi initiative to create a trade coalition in the ME that joins the Indian Ocean with the Mediterranean. Only thru economic prosperity will there be peace. 

There is suggestion that a vote in Congress might happen this week that signs off on a aid package for Ukraine. Apparently Trump will support it. Whether a form of Lend Lease or not it has to happen. I wonder if Boris Johnson is in North America to talk to Trump and solidify his support? 

Just "don't" does not cut it. My hope is that Israel hits Iran's key military infrastructure and their nuke development sites.   

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

I didn't see the list of Arab countries that helped shoot down the Iranian missiles. I believe Saudi Arabia and Jordan helped. Obviously the writing is on the wall for Iran. A reconciliation between Israel and the Sunni Arab countries is obviously directed at Iran. Combine that with the Saudi initiative to create a trade coalition in the ME that joins the Indian Ocean with the Mediterranean. Only thru economic prosperity will there be peace. 

There is suggestion that a vote in Congress might happen this week that signs off on a aid package for Ukraine. Apparently Trump will support it. Whether a form of Lend Lease or not it has to happen. I wonder if Boris Johnson is in North America to talk to Trump and solidify his support? 

Just "don't" does not cut it. My hope is that Israel hits Iran's key military infrastructure and their nuke development sites.   

perhaps that’s ( nuclear development/system’s infrastructure) the reason the Israeli response is taking longer?

Confirming how “active” or “ armed” they are at a nuclear level might save a catastrophic event ..

..Something Putin would orchestrate himself if he could 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

perhaps that’s ( nuclear development/system’s infrastructure) the reason the Israeli response is taking longer?

Confirming how “active” or “ armed” they are at a nuclear level might save a catastrophic event ..

..Something Putin would orchestrate himself if he could 

I would think Israel would have pretty good intel on the Iranian nuke program progress and locations. If memory serves the Iranians hardened their sites by going deep underground. The Israelis know they will have to take the Iranian nuke program out before they are capable of striking them. Half the mullahs in Iran are one step away from paradise already. I would hate to have one of those guys with a finger on the button as he contemplates heaven and his harem. 

For all intent Saudi Arabia has been at war with Iran for a few years now. Perhaps the plan has been to take Iran out all along. Perhaps the movement for change inside Iran is stronger than most realize. Maybe they hit Iran and a insurrection kicks off with support from outside countries.  

• Cheers 2

7 hours ago, SilentSam said:

One has to wonder, with the snow melt just starting.  How bad it will be for these people knowing that the worst may yet still be coming.  After the initial surge, there will be a large volume of water still to come and while not in a single wave a sustained deluge that will keep many of these areas to an extent flooded at worst, or at best unable to clean up

• Cheers 1

The truth is the truth ..

nothing to talk about untill they get fully DEFENDED.

Kuleba responded to the US urge to stop attacks on Russian gas and oil infrastructure.

“You have to think in your own interests. If your partners say: 'We are giving you seven Patriot batteries tomorrow, but we ask you not to do this and this and this,' then there is something to talk about. But if you don’t have these batteries, there is no help package and at the same time you are asked not to do something, What should we talk about? Then everyone survives as best they can," the Ukrainian Minister of Foreign Affairs said.