The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Massive take out :

A photo of a Russian S-400 Triumf SAM system that was reportedly destroyed by today's strike on occupied Dzhankoi appeared in Russian Telegram channels.

General losses of the strike include (unconfirmed information so far):
3 S-400 launchers;
1 S-400 radar;
2 S-300 launchers;
A depot with ammunition, which was dispersed over hundreds of meters;
 military equipment reception and repair center.

There is no information on helicopters yet.

Reportedly, a number of Russian soldiers are wounded or missing.

• Like 1
  • chaos 1

7 hours ago, MattJVD said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-republican-aid-bills-ukraine-israel-rcna148025

The House of Representatives has finally tabled the Ukraine aid bill for a vote. The voting session is expected this weekend. I know this delay cost many lives, but I'm relieved it is finally happening.

Hopefully they pass it soon, once summer hits and Russian offensive starts, Ukraine will have hard time stopping them. Being undermanned and lacking weapons is a terrible way to fight a war.

Plus it demoralizes your army and hurts the ability to get fresh troops.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Trump/Johnston: Hey Vlad, can't kill the bill because of the Budapest memorandum and what not.. the best I can do is buy you some time. I'll take a month off to deplete Ukraine and give you an opportunity to gain some ground. Cheers, MAGA.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Who really knows ??

Retired USA General Wesley Clark said that military supplies are ready to go as soon as the bill passes. Some of this can be airlifted but he said much will have to so by ship. I doubt if it was coincidence that the Polish PM was visiting Trump yesterday. Remember that it was Trump who first supplied Poland with advanced Patriot anti-ballistic missile defense systems. Politically Trump has to support this as the Russia-Iran-China axis is becoming an issue that every American patriot will unite against. Ignoring this threat would cost him the election. The fact that it is the right thing to do probably does not register with him. Thousands of Ukrainian lives have been lost because of this.   

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2
  • ThereItIs 1