The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Posted (edited)

More on the Fico assassination attempt,

seems someone has turned on RuZ..

don’t forget that Fico is pro -RuZ and has been holding back on aid to UKraine.

Edited by SilentSam

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Orcs trying to kill orcs by the looks of it.

• ThereItIs 1

Not much info today …

I did read something deeper that said UKraine troops were ordered cease and desist on all Celluar/ phone activity for 72 hrs..     perhaps the stocks have been piling for an event / operation..

8 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Not much info today …

I did read something deeper that said UKraine troops were ordered cease and desist on all Celluar/ phone activity for 72 hrs..     perhaps the stocks have been piling for an event / operation..

I am reading more about Ukrainian morale hitting new lows, both civilian and military. This might be a reaction to poor international support over the past 4 months. AFU now taking prisoners into the military as over 500,000 Ukrainian men are avoiding military service. I suspect there could be some Russian agents feeding the negative news. 

If the AFU can counterattack in Donetz with success it will counter Russian successes to date.  

• Like 1

On 5/15/2024 at 12:35 PM, SilentSam said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was all staged and in reality Fico is not really shot. And now he will be able to use it to start tightening the screws on the society

• Cheers 1

Over a week of consecutive days of over 1250 RuZ troops killed or wounded.

let’s admit,   I think the only Orcs that survive intact are the ones lucky enough to surrender.

If Russia has pulled most of their defenses from around Russia, then I would like to see Ukraine, take out ships in Kaliningrad. It could be done from sea, with drones!

Update from that shipyard operation:

Goodbye, new Black Sea Fleet Headquarters. 

Reportedly massive air and sea attack with OWA-UAV's and USV's on the Port of Novorossiysk which is an extremely target-rich environment with large Railroad hub, fuel depots, shipyards, and of course the bulk of the 60% of the remaining Black Sea Fleet ships at anchor. 

This attack has been ongoing for nearly 2 hours.

• Upvote 2
  • chaos 1

14 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Update from that shipyard operation:

Goodbye, new Black Sea Fleet Headquarters. 

Reportedly massive air and sea attack with OWA-UAV's and USV's on the Port of Novorossiysk which is an extremely target-rich environment with large Railroad hub, fuel depots, shipyards, and of course the bulk of the 60% of the remaining Black Sea Fleet ships at anchor. 

This attack has been ongoing for nearly 2 hours.

Even prior to the new American aid package the AFU have been attacking Crimea on a constant basis. Now with the aid in place they seem to be adding to it. It makes me wonder if the next offensive comes from the south, Kherson?  If Ukraine could retake Crimea it would change the strategic positioning of Russia. 

• Vintage 1