The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Copied and pasted .. ask’s interesting questions that might hold significance and value to a UKR offensive:

Vadym Labas made an interesting post on his Facebook page:

"The fact that the Su-57 was destroyed in Akhtubinsk is not the main news of this event. After all, the plane was destroyed in the parking lot, not in flight. Besides, this is not the first Su-57 to be disabled. Usually, these planes like to self-destruct. 

The main thing in this attack is that for the second day in a row, our UAVs have penetrated the defenses of the airfields. Yesterday they broke through Mozdok, today Akhtubinsk. 
 They penetrate not with a high-speed missile, but with a slow UAV. Moreover, with a small number of UAVs.  And this raises the question: where is the air defense at the airfields? 
And judging by the video from Mozdok, all air defense is anti-aircraft guns and a couple of Kalashnikovs. 

Therefore, the main thing in this attack is the understanding that the airfields of the Russian Federation lack the necessary number of anti-aircraft systems. And, probably, there are no more shells, S-400 and other things.  And this means that you can now fly there all the time. And also, this means that Russia has a large shortage of air defense systems. 
 The air defense system of the Russian Federation until 2022 was not a soap bubble like the "Second Army of the World". It was really powerful and rich. But now, thanks to the actions of the Ukrainian forces, it is turning into the same myth. And this is very cool news."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Maybe they should check the Canadian Parliament. IMHO these traitors should be hung. 

I believe CSIS has exposed something recently ,  the information is apparently sensitive right now due to exposing sources, and deeper investigation for proof (understandable).

There is no room for those who use the power given by the people,

to design prosperous and healthy governing of their respective countries, with money allocated through taxing its citizens.

Corruption of this trust must be dealt with severely..  and that threat , or something substantial needs to be back in place as a deterrent.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

9 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I believe CSIS has exposed something recently ,  the information is apparently sensitive right now due to exposing sources, and deeper investigation for proof (understandable).

There is no room for those who use the power given by the people,

to design prosperous and healthy governing of their respective countries, with money allocated through taxing its citizens.

Corruption of this trust must be dealt with severely..  and that threat , or something substantial needs to be back in place as a deterrent.

The report has been in the hands of government since March. At what point is it  safe to name names. If sources are at risk then how is that mitigated over time? In the mean time it appears that a significant number of elected officials and also unelected bureaucrats are being paid to carry out treason against our country. As far as we know they continue today. Absolutely unconscionable. 

My gut tells me that the reason these people have not been exposed is political. While the suspects appear to belong to most parties, their suspension would likely trigger an election as the government would fall. CSIS has been no friend to the ruling party in Canada as a number of reports have outlined concerns on national security and foreign agent activity.  

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

The report has been in the hands of government since March. At what point is it  safe to name names. If sources are at risk then how is that mitigated over time? In the mean time it appears that a significant number of elected officials and also unelected bureaucrats are being paid to carry out treason against our country. As far as we know they continue today. Absolutely unconscionable. 

My gut tells me that the reason these people have not been exposed is political. While the suspects appear to belong to most parties, their suspension would likely trigger an election as the government would fall. CSIS has been no friend to the ruling party in Canada as a number of reports have outlined concerns on national security and foreign agent activity.  

What’s the current punishment for being a traitor? Maybe we need to go back to pre 1982 to deal with those who are traitors ? 

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

"appears"

"as far as we know"

"my gut"

For someone who claims to like to run on facts, you really seem to want there to be a conspiracy here. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

It's 11 mps.  Even if all were lib or ndp it wouldn't trigger an election.

Let's keep this thread for what it's intended for and leave the Canadian political stuff for its thread

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

It's 11 mps.  Even if all were lib or ndp it wouldn't trigger an election.

I think thats where the rage woody is really coming from with the CPC supporters, they think this is the thing that brings down Truedope early. Thats all that actually matters to them. If PP really gave a shit he'd go get his clearance and find out what really happened. 

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

I think thats where the rage woody is really coming from with the CPC supporters, they think this is the thing that brings down Truedope early. Thats all that actually matters to them. If PP really gave a shit he'd go get his clearance and find out what really happened. 

I won't derail the thread with cross talk, but the rumours are it is spread amongst numerous parties.

IF in fat there is/was MPs involved regarding Ukraine and ensuring no aid money or support went there, we have a voting record in the house that indicates which party may be involved.

But again, let's keep it in the appropriate thread if possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, Boudrias said:

yes.  
but  Poor Intel and fake information can topple good governments too.

my guess is that from original Intel reports there are attached names of those who have written the intelligence information and those who partook in bringing information, or how it was found .

Then I believe there is the verification needed by authorities to show reports are legit .

( that’s where I think we are)

Then legal authorities decide who and what can be brought up in court without jeopardizing those working in the intelligence agencies, which could be world wide and from other countries.

intelligence has the meat of the crime .

but the legal authorities have to bring the potatoes with the proof of purchase .

Thats how Democracy works .

we have to have proof of the crime ,

or finger pointing becomes a loaded gun ...

which is  how Authoritarian systems work.

(they save paperwork and time by pushing people out of windows)

regardless these corrupt actions are chipping away at democracy on a global scale , whether it’s actor / agents in politics,

or the ones creating the information that Intel picks up.

• Cheers 1