11 hours ago, SilentSam said:

SANCTIONS 

Will get China’s attention.

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

More on a RuZ / China deal ..

Putin is starting to give it away ..

He can’t build anything.

Two responses here.

1.  I have stated for years China will commit ot a proxy war on behalf of anyone willing to take on the west and we see it happening here.  Taking manufacturing back from China and basically throwing its middle class back in to poverty would be the single best thing for stability and long term stability in the world.  China knows full well the power it weilds over the west but the chase for corporate profits has allowed for China to basically own corporations and nations via cheaply made goods.

Much of the aggressive issues and posturing from China is done because people wanted cheaper plastic crap and corporations were willing to fork over insane money to be able to get them that cheap garbage.

2.  I said from the start of the conflict that China would end up involved and basically gobbling up russian resources or land.  It's happening now.  Russia can not beat a small nation full of pissed off artists and farmers supplied by western arms and this has all but left Russias entire southern front and much of the russo-asian areas open for business and China is, as seen by the China/India border more than willing to rush in people to start pushing borders back along strategic fronts to their betterment without fear of anyone doing anything if they do not have the immediate military might to affect it.

We are about to see the Chinese machine move in to full swing soon here and everyone expects it will be Taiwan but the money is not there, it is in russia.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just an FYI :

this has been noted for a couple of days .  
50 - F15s going to Israel.

Does Israel REALLY need them?

or is this a way of circumventing to get them (or a portion) to UKraine ?

UKR Forces have been helping the cause in Iran..   just wonder if this is possibly a way of helping UKR Vs RuZ ?

8 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Just an FYI :

UKR Forces have been helping the cause in Iran..   just wonder if this is possibly a way of helping UKR Vs RuZ ?

It seems heavy handed idiocy that the US members of congress would stymie any and all ideas of shipping fighters/bombers to Ukraine to help win the conflict for years but will bend endlessly to do the same for Israel.

for the same reasons.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Just an FYI :

Money talks, they probably also realized that the better armed Israel is the less of a need for them to be involved in the middle east. Things will likely keep escalating for a while with Iran/militant groups and Israel.  

• Cheers 1

Not to throw a rain on the parade, but I hope Ukraine has some solid short-medium term gains in mind before the November Elections. I wonder what their contingency is in the event of a Trump victory.

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Just an FYI :

Absolutely. A much bigger war with Hezbollah is coming up, unfortunately.

• Cheers 2

37 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Not to throw a rain on the parade, but I hope Ukraine has some solid short-medium term gains in mind before the November Elections. I wonder what their contingency is in the event of a Trump victory.

it happening .….  But it’s advancing on large.

very.

3 hours ago, DSVII said:

The EU and other members of NATO will step up, as I expect them to do as a Plan B to what the US does or doesn’t do. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Why ensuring that Ukraine has the qualified and skilled pilots ot manage the F-16s and various aircraft will be essential to their success.

Another of my favourite youtube channels.  Infographics again uses only basic numbers and current data.

The video indicates how and why Russia is or has essentially run out of equipment, but ALSO shows why Russia's airforce is on the brink of total collapse.

During the end stages of WW2, Japan still had an obscene amount of aircraft which they used for kamikaze strikes.  But they did not have trained pilots at all.  To which the stats saw the USAF pilots shooting down pilots at a ratte of nearly 6-1 in late 1944 early 1945 vs the 1.45-1 they saw in late 1942

Simply put.  With Russia losing so many aircraft, they are also losing or have lost that many skilled pilots and teachers able to train new pilots.  Unskilled pilots we've seen unable to land or take off capably in russia.

There has been very little in the way of actual air to air combat over Ukranian skies but with the delivery of NATO air power with longer range weapons and trained pilots to operate them vs Russias loss of its airforce and almost all of its skilled pilots and trainers as well as a serious lack of maintenance and air crews having been sent to the front lines.  This is without mentioning the losses and attrition done to Russian anti air capabilities via on going strikes and targeted attacks over Crimea, Donbas and Donetsk

Russia's ability to fend off what could be the future fleets of Ukranian air power has been almost completely neutered.  Every single skilled pilot Ukraine can produce will be beyond invaluable to the fight and I hope that western powers start taking the training of these pilots seriously as well as the delivery of these aircraft and maintenance teams.

a sign of that in this finding :