The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, ArmchairGM22 said:

Ya that’s not going to happen so what’s a practical solution? Escalating to nuclear war instead?

Please fill in the details about your preferred practical solution.

11 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Said very well - good post to read fully 

this is the point 

and the lemmings will cheer WW3

Honestly...

If this isn't pushing an agenda I don't know what is.

look at the language behind this post.

But it's everyone else that needs top open their eyes and understand what's really going on.

Just sad

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.17.15 PM.png

38 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Of course.

You've no preferred side in this and feel the exact same about Ukranian civilian deaths caused by intentional Russian attacks on civilian infrastructure and about the now estimated 780,000 stolen children sent to Russia which is totally why all your posts here echo that and you don't have an agenda or preferred side at all and you don't want war...wait what's this?

Oh.....

what a world

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 12.26.42 PM.png

I wish I could block the quoting of this guy, Armchair is thinking of the Nazis to be fair, he keeps propping up their propaganda points like a useful mobik.

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

LOL

Ok, let's do this.  Let's try to have an adult conversation shall we.  No snide comments or twitter links, your actual thoughts on this and why you think he'd stop when his history says otherwise

In 99 he only wanted Dagestan it's just that one area, so let him have it.  No big deal he wanted peace.  So it's ok.

99/2000 he only wanted Chechnya.  So let him have it, then we can have peace.

2008 he only wanted South Osetia.  iThat's fine, it's a small area let him have it.  if it means peace.

2008, well why not all of Georgia.  Peace will happen afterwards

In 2014.  Putin only wanted Crimea.  It was Russian afterall so he took it.  That's all he wanted.  People wanted peace and that's all he wanted so let him have it.

2022....ya understanding the pattern here?

If Putin is given all the land he has currently taken in the name of peace.  Do you honestly think for even a second he will stop at that?  What about his history suggests he would stop there?  He already has agents working to destabilize regions all over central Europe and Africa.  is there any reason you genuinely think he will stop if peace is declared tomorrow and arms are put down?

4 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Ya that’s not going to happen so what’s a practical solution? Escalating to nuclear war instead?

14 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Said very well - good post to read fully 

this is the point 

and the lemmings will cheer WW3

12 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Well I guess only way to find out if peace can be held is to try it right?

Is there a reason you will not respond to that post?

You have posted a number of times and it is obvious that you have seen it as it has been quoted a number of times.

What makes you think with Russia's history that peace is wanted and that any cessation of defensive actions on behalf of the Ukranian forces will not result in yet more attacks or invasions in the near future?

Edited by Warhippy

This is an interesting video. I’m curious how many here have the intellectual curiosity and intellectual courage to watch it and consider what this man is saying 

it shows how complicated geo politics is

It should help people to learn assuming good guy bad guy isn’t accurate, it’s never that simple 

Things are always way more complicated than what the media wants us to believe 

This is who Jeffrey Sachs is. He’s not some wing nut, which many here will jump to assume out of fear of hearing things that go against their world

view!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Sachs

cheers!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DSVII said:

I wish I could block the quoting of this guy, Armchair is thinking of the Nazis to be fair, he keeps propping up their propaganda points like a useful mobik.

In another thread he actually likened the UAF/Azovs to Nazis in defense of Russia.  So....whatever

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

This is an interesting video. I’m curious how many here have the intellectual curiosity and intellectual courage to watch it and consider what this man is saying 

It should help people to learn assuming good guy bad guy isn’t accurate, it’s never that simple 

This is who Jeffrey Sachs is. He’s not some wing nut, which many here will jump to assume out of fear of hearing things that go against their world

view!

cheers!

Yes...credible sources people.  They can be found on Twitter and are absolutely impartial if you only have the intellectual courage to seek them out and hear what they have to say

Just have the courage guys

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.22.01 PM.png

• Cheers 2

So, hypothetically, if I wanted to take my considerable wealth and flee Canada to a country that won't tax me as much and spend said tax money on teaching people in Ghana not to poop on a beach, do you think it would help my immigration status to Russia if I could show I was disseminating pro-Russian propaganda?

Asking for a friend......

• Haha 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

In another thread he actually likened the UAF/Azovs to Nazis in defense of Russia.  So....whatever

One side brought mobile crematoriums during the invasion to cover up the number of civilians they've massacred and it wasn't the UAF. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

view!

cheers!

Musk ???

2 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Funny coincidence but I read that Wikipedia page just the other day.  Did you notice it contains this?

War in Ukraine[edit]

At MCC Budapest Peace Forum 2023

In May 2022, Sachs said that the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 would be hard to beat and that Finland's moves to join NATO would undermine a negotiated peace: "All of this talk of defeating Russia, to my mind, is reckless."[69] In June 2022, he co-signed an open letter calling for a "ceasefire" in the war, questioning Western countries' continuing military support for Ukraine.[70]

In 2022, he appeared twice on one of the top-rated shows funded by the Russian government, hosted by Vladimir Solovyov, to call for Ukraine to negotiate and step away from its "maximalist demands" of removing Russia from Ukrainian territory.[71]

Sachs has suggested that the U.S. was responsible for the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline. In February 2023, he was invited by the Russian government to address the United Nations Security Council about the topic.[72][26]

Sachs's views on Russia's invasion of Ukraine in late February 2022 – and specifically his belief that NATO contributed to it – has been criticized as poorly informed by James Kirchick in The Atlantic[87]. In March 2023 a group of 340 economists published an open letter, criticising his point of view.[88][14]

And before that he was shilling for huawei and China. Totally impartial though I'm sure. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

OK ok I have to do this and I regret clicking the links.

There's an individual here posting essentially on behalf of Russia at worst, or against Ukraine at best.

His sources are here in the images "if you have the intellectual courage to look them up"

But here is the wordpress/website of one of them and if this isn't telling you who or what this individuals agenda is I dunno what to say.

Honestly...this is just gross.  If this is the intellectual information said individual is consuming then this is just sad.  Consumption of this obvious tripe is 100% what these bot farms are hoping the ill educated will latch on to as truth.  

So ya, the best solution is just to understand where this individual is coming from, what their obvious agenda is and how it is best ot simply ignore them entirely because wow

I now have to go scrub my browsing history in hopes this nonsense doesn't start popping up on my feeds

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/

Putin is not going to sit back and let NATO build a proxy army of literal Nazis on his border. Russia have been invaded by Nazis multiple times in their history, and don’t intend on letting it happen again. The West can either try to negotiate with Putin, or he is going to completely demilitarize and denazify Ukraine himself, in order to ensure the current and future safety of the Russian People.

Putin is offering the West an off-ramp from their colossal failure in Ukraine, but yet, they refuse. The West’s only definition of victory includes the complete defeat of Russia, which is only possible with direct NATO intervention and thus WW3 and likely nuclear war.

Our only hope is for Trump to win, and negotiate an end to this conflict with Putin, before the warmongering Biden regime and NATO get us all killed.

The Stage is Set for Trump to be the Global Peacemaker

Meanwhile, Hunter is heavily involved in the Ukrainian bio network, and is being alleged of crimes against humanity by the Russian and Chinese government

image.thumb.png.25152040398177a91bf2335164ba01d7.png

Pictured is a slide from Russian MoD’s formal allegations to the UN, regarding US bioweapon development in Ukraine. Hunter, via Rosemont Seneca, secured the funding for these nefarious US labs in Ukraine that were doing research on bat coronaviruses as early as 2014.

The gun charges mean nothing if the true crimes go unpunished.

Is nobody going to ask Fauci about the biolabs in Ukraine?

The Russian Military claim one of the main reasons they moved into Ukraine was because of US bioweapon development.

We are in a proxy war with Russia, and on the verge of WW3, over these labs, and NOBODY brought it up?

I’ve been trying to warn the world for years that Wuhan is the cover story and the reported point of outbreak, but the epicenter of US bioweapon development was going on in Ukraine. The entire country has essentially been one giant CIA/State Dept proxy since 2014. It’s an offshore playground for criminal racketeering that is outside the scope of US oversight.

image.png.050bd1f3883501c08f4b2deee6ce0098.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.22.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.24.30 PM.png

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

And before that he was shilling for huawei and China. Totally impartial though I'm sure. 

11 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Funny coincidence but I read that Wikipedia page just the other day.  Did you notice it contains this?

War in Ukraine[edit]

At MCC Budapest Peace Forum 2023

In May 2022, Sachs said that the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 would be hard to beat and that Finland's moves to join NATO would undermine a negotiated peace: "All of this talk of defeating Russia, to my mind, is reckless."[69] In June 2022, he co-signed an open letter calling for a "ceasefire" in the war, questioning Western countries' continuing military support for Ukraine.[70]

In 2022, he appeared twice on one of the top-rated shows funded by the Russian government, hosted by Vladimir Solovyov, to call for Ukraine to negotiate and step away from its "maximalist demands" of removing Russia from Ukrainian territory.[71]

Sachs has suggested that the U.S. was responsible for the sabotage of the Nord Stream pipeline. In February 2023, he was invited by the Russian government to address the United Nations Security Council about the topic.[72][26]

Sachs's views on Russia's invasion of Ukraine in late February 2022 – and specifically his belief that NATO contributed to it – has been criticized as poorly informed by James Kirchick in The Atlantic[87]. In March 2023 a group of 340 economists published an open letter, criticising his point of view.[88][14]

Absolutely nothing he said in that video was false if you have any comprehension of the issues outside of what cnn feeds you 

go research what he said in that video specifically and see if he wrong 

he’s not as there are many sources who have said the same thing. 

anyways this has been interesting closed minds are not worth discussions 

I hope one day they open. Some of us understand the world is more complicated.

Edited by ArmchairGM22

21 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

There probably isn't a practical solution. As long as long as Ukrainians want to resist being controlled by a mad man we should support them.

Just wanted to add would you want to be controlled by a mad man that thinks so little of human life.

Edited by Joe King
  • Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Watch the video I posted 

4 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Absolutely nothing he said in that video was false if you have any comprehension of the issues outside of what cnn feeds you 

go research what he said in that video specifically and see if he wrong 

he’s not as there are many sources who have said the same thing. 

the fear of being wrong is immense 

cognitive dissonance is stronger than the force young Jedi! 

anyways this has been interesting closed minds are rampant here. 

I hope one day they open. Some of us understand the world is more complicated.

Why do you refuse to respond to my question regarding why you believe Russia will be peaceful if conflict in Ukraine ends tomorrow?

Just now, Yoshiyoshi said:

because he has no interest in discussing anything.

I am actually trying to have an adult discussion with this individual but it is becoming apparent they have no interest in it so long as they can claim they are being abused and they can post their talking points.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Watch the video I posted 

Watch the Netflix link I sent you.

Maybe you’ll learn to realize how you have the freedoms you do have and respect what a Democracy is.