The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

I am actually trying to have an adult discussion with this individual but it is becoming apparent they have no interest in it so long as they can claim they are being abused and they can post their talking points.

im actually surprised they havent been banned yet, i would have thought this style of posting was against the rules but i havent looked to closely.

58 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Saddam was Hitler 

Putin was Hitler 

Trump is Hitler 

can’t keep track of all the Hitler’s 

do you believe there’s propaganda in war?

do you believe there’s profit in war?

It doesn’t absolve Putin, but being aware we don’t get all the truth or maybe even any truth is awareness 

apparently Saddam had WMD’s too. How did that work out? 

trillions spent 

Hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims killed

lots of money made by the war mongers 

think deeper dude 

So, how much have you studied Hitler and his rise to power and the start of the war? Not the war itself, but the economics of the 30s and the actual steps Hitler took to create distrust and expand land and the resources he needed to build infrastructure needed to create weapons?

He had a favorite expression regarding anything that was against his objectives, you might have heard it a lot recently.  That expression was, "Fake News"

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

So, how much have you studied Hitler and his rise to power and the start of the war? Not the war itself, but the economics of the 30s and the actual steps Hitler took to create distrust and expand land and the resources he needed to build infrastructure needed to create weapons?

He had a favorite expression regarding anything that was against his objectives, you might have heard it a lot recently.  That expression was, "Fake News"

And you think the news you get is not propaganda hey?

how old are you, may I ask?

25 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Watch the video I posted 

I did.  Some facts, some opinion, some hearsay.

You rail against propaganda.   What was Sachs doing again?

EDIT - You pal Concerned Citizen pointed out: Also Sachs schooling Piers on Ukraine & Russia - never seen the man so silent.

Morgan is letting his guest speak.  The unedited video shows he spoke once Sachs was finally finished.

Edited by Satchmo
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

how old are you, may I ask?

57, my social studies teacher in High-school lived in Germany through the rise of Hitler and his tactics for suppressing the population. He had memories of riding his bike out of their village with his brother and father because a German soldier was assaulted. Their response would be to send in more soldiers, round up men and boys and shoot them.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

57, my social studies teacher in High-school lived in Germany through the rise of Hitler and his tactics for suppressing the population. He had memories of riding his bike out of their village with his brother and father because a German soldier was assaulted. Their response would be to send in more soldiers, round up men and boys and shoot them.

You’re 57 and you think the news isn’t propaganda? 

🤔 

1 hour ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

I prefer no war and no deaths 

seems a lot here want people to continue to die

theres been no effort for peace as the world is hurling towards WW3

I find it interesting how neo liberalism resembles neo con war mongering of the 80’s 

I also prefer that. The only country that can unilaterly end this war without further bloodshed is Russia: By turning their Army around and going home.

We've seen Russian peace terms, they talk about them openly: Complete annexation of 4 Oblasts that they do not fully occupy and demiliterization of Ukraine. Given Russia's actions so far, I have 0 faith that this would be a lasting peace. They would take time to reconstitute and re-generate combat power then invade the rest of a weakened, de-militerized Ukraine. 

Long term peace is achieved by Ukraine kicking their invaders out, or a level of Ukrainian battlefield success that leads to Russia realizing the cost is not worth further fighting and leaving Ukraine. Then ensuring Ukraine remains strong enough that Russia doesn't try it again in a few years.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

How would you define propaganda exactly?  How is the news more deserving of being labeled propaganda over your "intellectually courageous sources" which I posted below in a post you have also intentionally ignored.

33 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

OK ok I have to do this and I regret clicking the links.

There's an individual here posting essentially on behalf of Russia at worst, or against Ukraine at best.

His sources are here in the images "if you have the intellectual courage to look them up"

But here is the wordpress/website of one of them and if this isn't telling you who or what this individuals agenda is I dunno what to say.

Honestly...this is just gross.  If this is the intellectual information said individual is consuming then this is just sad.  Consumption of this obvious tripe is 100% what these bot farms are hoping the ill educated will latch on to as truth.  

So ya, the best solution is just to understand where this individual is coming from, what their obvious agenda is and how it is best ot simply ignore them entirely because wow

I now have to go scrub my browsing history in hopes this nonsense doesn't start popping up on my feeds

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/

Putin is not going to sit back and let NATO build a proxy army of literal Nazis on his border. Russia have been invaded by Nazis multiple times in their history, and don’t intend on letting it happen again. The West can either try to negotiate with Putin, or he is going to completely demilitarize and denazify Ukraine himself, in order to ensure the current and future safety of the Russian People.

Putin is offering the West an off-ramp from their colossal failure in Ukraine, but yet, they refuse. The West’s only definition of victory includes the complete defeat of Russia, which is only possible with direct NATO intervention and thus WW3 and likely nuclear war.

Our only hope is for Trump to win, and negotiate an end to this conflict with Putin, before the warmongering Biden regime and NATO get us all killed.

The Stage is Set for Trump to be the Global Peacemaker

Meanwhile, Hunter is heavily involved in the Ukrainian bio network, and is being alleged of crimes against humanity by the Russian and Chinese government

image.thumb.png.25152040398177a91bf2335164ba01d7.png

Pictured is a slide from Russian MoD’s formal allegations to the UN, regarding US bioweapon development in Ukraine. Hunter, via Rosemont Seneca, secured the funding for these nefarious US labs in Ukraine that were doing research on bat coronaviruses as early as 2014.

The gun charges mean nothing if the true crimes go unpunished.

Is nobody going to ask Fauci about the biolabs in Ukraine?

The Russian Military claim one of the main reasons they moved into Ukraine was because of US bioweapon development.

We are in a proxy war with Russia, and on the verge of WW3, over these labs, and NOBODY brought it up?

I’ve been trying to warn the world for years that Wuhan is the cover story and the reported point of outbreak, but the epicenter of US bioweapon development was going on in Ukraine. The entire country has essentially been one giant CIA/State Dept proxy since 2014. It’s an offshore playground for criminal racketeering that is outside the scope of US oversight.

image.png.050bd1f3883501c08f4b2deee6ce0098.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.22.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.24.30 PM.png

8 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

🤔 

So, why is it or what is it that makes you believe Russia/Putin will immediately end hostilities and will not continue them again in the future if Ukraine decides to accept Russia's peace tomorrow?

Edited by Warhippy
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

I also prefer that. The only country that can unilaterly end this war without further bloodshed is Russia: By turning their Army around and going home.

We've seen Russian peace terms, they talk about them openly: Complete annexation of 4 Oblasts that they do not fully occupy and demiliterization of Ukraine. Given Russia's actions so far, I have 0 faith that this would be a lasting peace. They would take time to reconstitute and re-generate combat power then invade the rest of a weakened, de-militerized Ukraine. 

Long term peace is achieved by Ukraine kicking their invaders out, or a level of Ukrainian battlefield success that leads to Russia realizing the cost is not worth further fighting and leaving Ukraine. Then ensuring Ukraine remains strong enough that Russia doesn't try it again in a few years.

After France surrendered in WW2, how long was it before Nazi Germany decided to occupy the remainder of France? So many people talk about learning from history, but it seems like they mostly learn the wrong lessons.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

I don't listen to the news, I don't even have cable TV. I read and research, do you?

I follow independent journalists on Twitter 

people like Glen Greenwald, Matt Taibi, Breaking Points podcast (Krystal and Sagar). 

these people point you to source documents you can read for yourself 

it seems many here don’t do that, nor have sources outside main stream media. Because if they did, once they compare source documents to what they’re told, they would see very quickly they’re being lied to.

most people tend to offload that work to the news and then think they have an accurate and informed opinion. When faced with new information they get angry because they cannot admit they’ve potentially been hoodwinked. 

I suggest following those people and breaking points is great because one of them is slightly left, the other slightly right and they don’t let either BS on Facts and are intellectually honest when faced with facts they don’t like. 

cheers 

Edited by ArmchairGM22
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

🤔 

Doesn't matter how old you are.   The first rule of propaganda is that it's not propaganda if you believe it.  This rule has been paraphrased many times.

image.jpeg.dc88c96a2daf22aa54538809e6c214c2.jpeg

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

people like Glen Greenwald, Matt Taibi, Breaking Points podcast (Krystal and Sagar). 

Let's see some of their stuff then and let us make up our minds on it.   So far today I've only seen BRICS and that Concerned Citizen idiot. 

8 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

these people point you to source documents you can read for yourself 

it seems many here don’t do that, nor have sources outside main stream media. Because if they did, once they compare source documents to what they’re told, they would see very quickly they’re being lied to.

most people tend to offload that work to the news and then think they have an accurate and informed opinion. When faced with new information they get angry because they cannot admit they’ve potentially been hoodwinked. 

I suggest following those people and breaking points is great because one of them is slightly left, the other slightly right and they don’t let either BS on Facts and are intellectually honest when faced with facts they don’t like. 

cheers 

These are the people you follow on Twitter as a matter of fact.  The "independent journalists" that people need to have the "intellectual courage" to seek out

Suggesting people follow your sources when these are who they are is ludicrous.

55 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

OK ok I have to do this and I regret clicking the links.

There's an individual here posting essentially on behalf of Russia at worst, or against Ukraine at best.

His sources are here in the images "if you have the intellectual courage to look them up"

But here is the wordpress/website of one of them and if this isn't telling you who or what this individuals agenda is I dunno what to say.

Honestly...this is just gross.  If this is the intellectual information said individual is consuming then this is just sad.  Consumption of this obvious tripe is 100% what these bot farms are hoping the ill educated will latch on to as truth.  

So ya, the best solution is just to understand where this individual is coming from, what their obvious agenda is and how it is best ot simply ignore them entirely because wow

I now have to go scrub my browsing history in hopes this nonsense doesn't start popping up on my feeds

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/

Putin is not going to sit back and let NATO build a proxy army of literal Nazis on his border. Russia have been invaded by Nazis multiple times in their history, and don’t intend on letting it happen again. The West can either try to negotiate with Putin, or he is going to completely demilitarize and denazify Ukraine himself, in order to ensure the current and future safety of the Russian People.

Putin is offering the West an off-ramp from their colossal failure in Ukraine, but yet, they refuse. The West’s only definition of victory includes the complete defeat of Russia, which is only possible with direct NATO intervention and thus WW3 and likely nuclear war.

Our only hope is for Trump to win, and negotiate an end to this conflict with Putin, before the warmongering Biden regime and NATO get us all killed.

The Stage is Set for Trump to be the Global Peacemaker

Meanwhile, Hunter is heavily involved in the Ukrainian bio network, and is being alleged of crimes against humanity by the Russian and Chinese government

image.thumb.png.25152040398177a91bf2335164ba01d7.png

Pictured is a slide from Russian MoD’s formal allegations to the UN, regarding US bioweapon development in Ukraine. Hunter, via Rosemont Seneca, secured the funding for these nefarious US labs in Ukraine that were doing research on bat coronaviruses as early as 2014.

The gun charges mean nothing if the true crimes go unpunished.

Is nobody going to ask Fauci about the biolabs in Ukraine?

The Russian Military claim one of the main reasons they moved into Ukraine was because of US bioweapon development.

We are in a proxy war with Russia, and on the verge of WW3, over these labs, and NOBODY brought it up?

I’ve been trying to warn the world for years that Wuhan is the cover story and the reported point of outbreak, but the epicenter of US bioweapon development was going on in Ukraine. The entire country has essentially been one giant CIA/State Dept proxy since 2014. It’s an offshore playground for criminal racketeering that is outside the scope of US oversight.

image.png.050bd1f3883501c08f4b2deee6ce0098.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.22.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.24.30 PM.png

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I am actually trying to have an adult discussion with this individual but it is becoming apparent they have no interest in it so long as they can claim they are being abused and they can post their talking points.

You are a patient one my friend!

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, BirdForce said:

Man, I wonder if the forum software still has the ban person from topic 3rd party add on like it did in the 2000s.. I loved adding things to IPB.

Good suggestion, although I'm not sure there's any topic where this genius has anything useful to add.

• ThereItIs 1

11 minutes ago, BirdForce said:

Man, I wonder if the forum software still has the ban person from topic 3rd party add on like it did in the 2000s.. I loved adding things to IPB.

The best part about forum software like this, is aside from some ads and basic infrastructure, most add ons usually still don't have any issues unless the entire framework has changed

15 minutes ago, Rook said:

You are a patient one my friend!

I really am not but I would love for this person to answer this simple question.  In their own words/terms.

It isn't even a hard question to answer unless a person does not have an opinion of their own that they can lean on.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The best part about forum software like this, is aside from some ads and basic infrastructure, most add ons usually still don't have any issues unless the entire framework has changed

Well, I doubt the stuff I used back in the 2000s would work these days.. visually I can see a lot has changed. But based on this guy. I dont think a topic ban is enough and makes the add-on useless.