The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

That video I posted of Sachs would know better than me

the point is all this online concave chest beating by people saying we must push Russia back! Or we will never give up if Russia doesn’t leave and give the land back, is all fine and dandy because no one here is having their arms and legs blown off, no one here is losing 100’s of thousands of country men, all for politicians and oligarchs to play god 

this isn’t a video game

you try and find peace so the killing can stop 

what’s done is done… you don’t make it worse 

The video you posted offered no solution and Sachs mostly just complained about US history post 1990 or so.   Did you watch it?

The Ukrainians are having their legs and arms blown off and dying, both civilians and military.   They are adamant that Russia must leave before peace talks will have any value.  I believe their opinion counts more than yours or mine.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Well will you look at that

Glen Greenwald, a gay, liberal REAL independent journalist argues the same as me. He’s the guy who was able to help Snowden btw - some follow up posts within the first post worth reading for those who are not closed minded

for those that are close minded .

Thanks .

it’s a give away to you pushing and promoting propaganda.

You think our stance is illegitimate, 

You think the Western Worlds stance against everything RuZ does in the World

is not true.

Go to RuZ.   Promote peace

Go to the front line . Promote Peace.

Stay here and promote Peace.

But if you do stay here ,  know and understand that the FREEDOMS YOU HAVE COMES FROM WINNING A WAR FROM THE SAME REGIME AND IDEOLOGICALLY THAT WOULD NOT HAVE SPARED YOUR LIFE.

If a Natzi or Z officer walked into your home  killed family to take it ,.   Would you ask for Peace and live with their consequences?

I suppose you would .

You wouldn’t fight for our freedoms,.  And if you had or have kids ,  you leave them no future , no freedoms,  death.

You have no idea.   You live in a dilution of FREEDOM ,  and have no idea how you got it .

some are hatched,.  Some are born,

• Like 3

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

The killing will stop once Ukraine is free of orcs.  There's no reason for anyone to treat Putin the same as people.  Quite simply, neither Putin nor Russian have the right to exist.

This is it exactly. If Pootin doesn’t invade and occupy Ukraine Europe is at peace and all are advancing together for a better world. We would be spending dollars on building a better world instead of for arms to help Ukraine free themselves (and all of us) from a sick mofu. 
Pootin must be ended. His People love him and will not do it. Do that means we (the free world) must. Pootin must be dispatched. 

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Well will you look at that

Glen Greenwald, a gay, liberal REAL independent journalist argues the same as me. He’s the guy who was able to help Snowden btw - some follow up posts within the first post worth reading for those who are not closed minded

your video reveals nothing .

I see a beach ,  and I hear things that could be manipulated because there is no video to back up the sounds .

Snowden?

someone who “backed him up”.

(you just gave up more information about yourself)

yeah,.  Your in deep ..

you fell for it a long time ago.

kinda feel sorry for you now.

You fell for all that propaganda a long time ago,  still falling.

lemmings GIF

PS

if clusters targeted and hit that beach where RuZ citizens were warned about as a War Zone .

This would have been the outcome.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

your video reveals nothing .

I see a beach ,  and I hear things that could be manipulated because there is no video to back up the sounds .

Snowden?

someone who “backed him up”.

(you just gave up more information about yourself)

yeah,.  Your in deep ..

you fell for it a long time ago.

kinda feel sorry for you now.

You fell for all that propaganda a long time ago,  still falling.

lemmings GIF

Everything that doesn’t align with your views is a lie! Glenn Greenwald is one of the most respected independent journalists in the world. By all sides. So you be you bro

also I’m not sure what backed him up and revealing info means but who knows! 

cue the satcho response! I think he sits at his computer all day waiting to rage post at me after I comment. 😖 

Someone should let him know he’s on my block list. 🤣 

Mad Kicking And Screaming GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by ArmchairGM22

12 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

There is no just 

there is what there is 

Either the war ends or 100’s of thousands more die and maybe nuclear war starts 

utopian ideas do not work when you want peace dude 

There is no peace without justice. So you’re saying Pootin can invade a neighbour and take their country and that is “just”? And that kind of thinking? Seriously? You actually believe that? On a micro level your neighbor can use physical force and take your house and that “just”? They can take your children too, and that’s “just”? Seriously, you believe this way of acting is “just”? 

Edited by Alflives
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

There is no just 

there is what there is 

Either the war ends or 100’s of thousands more die and maybe nuclear war starts 

utopian ideas do not work when you want peace dude 

Capitulation is not peace. It is nothing more than a placeholder until the next round of violence begins. 

• Vintage 3
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Everything that doesn’t align with your views is a lie! Glenn Greenwald is one of the most respected independent journalists in the world. By all sides. So you be you bro

also I’m not sure what backed him up and revealing info means but who knows! 

cue the satcho response! I think he sits at his computer all day waiting to rage post at me after I comment. 😖 

Mad Kicking And Screaming GIF by MOODMAN

Cluster munitions would have annihilated that beach..  

your sources lie .

This is the aftermath of cluster.

if you want to see more in-action and graphic ,  keep promoting your garbage.

I’ll make you throw up.

Edited by SilentSam
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, ArmchairGM22 said:

Everything that doesn’t align with your views is a lie! 

That's funny.  How should we describe the things that do not align with your views?  Fake news from the Deepest Annex Intersectional Pro-Hamas Front Hole Meatless Collective?   

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

There is no peace without justice. So you’re saying Pootin can invade a neighbour and take their country and that is “just”? And that kind of thinking? Seriously? You actually believe that? On a micro level your neighbor can use physical force and take your house and that “just”? They can take your children too, and that’s “just”? Seriously, you believe this way of acting is “just”? 

Alf, a war has occurred 

there’s simple choices 

you can either believe there’s some Just solution here which there isn’t pragmatically, because Putin isn’t giving land back

or you accept, in order to avoid more major loss of life and potential nuclear war, (and as that video suggest) find an agreement to end it so we stop killing 

but believing there’s some justice here only leads to deaths 

• Wiener 2

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Cluster munitions would have annihilated that beach..  

your sources lie .

This is the aftermath of cluster.

if you want to see more in-action and graphic ,  keep promoting your garbage.

I’ll make you throw up.

Go fight then since it’s so important to you 

Yelling at me about wanting peace on a Canucks site doesn’t do crap bro 

Go suit up and fight for your beliefs then 

• Wiener 1

2 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Alf, a war has occurred 

there’s simple choices 

you can either believe there’s some Just solution here which there isn’t pragmatically, because Putin isn’t giving land back

or you accept, in order to avoid more major loss of life and potential nuclear war, (and as that video suggest) find an agreement to end it so we stop killing 

Ah yes. The Chamberlain Gambit. Very popular response with autocrats, I do believe.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Then go volunteer and fight 

Since you are so quick to push for Russian control of Ukraine, the same could be said to you. I understand Putin needs all the cannon fodder he can get

Edited by StrayDog
Damn autocorrect
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Alf, a war has occurred 

there’s simple choices 

Again “peace is not the absence of war; it’s the absence of justice.” 
We cannot believe and allow one country to occupy and take another country. To capitulate in these circumstances isn’t creating peace. It’s creating injustice. And that isn’t a true peace. I’m saddened we have Canadians today, who are the sons and daughters of those who died fighting because they believed in this truism, that don’t understand this.,

3 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Go fight then since it’s so important to you 

Yelling at me about wanting peace on a Canucks site doesn’t do crap bro 

Go suit up and fight for your beliefs then 

I am , so are you,  checked the cost of living lately..

you can thank Putin personally when you say hello.

….  Or are you going to stay hiding here?

Peace is being fought for ..

You don’t get that ??

your obscurity is beyond belief.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

I am , so are you,  checked the cost of living lately..

you can thank Putin personally when you say hello.

….  Or are you going to stay hiding here?

Peace is being fought for ..

You don’t get that ??

your obscurity is beyond belief.

No I mean go fight 

go volunteer to fight for Ukraine on the front lines 

If it’s such an existential threat and the second coming of Hitler shouldn’t you stand behind that? Shouldn’t you go volunteer to fight, and or send your kids to the meat grinder?

nah you’d rather virtue signal

on a Canucks site where it’s safe to scream don’t stop the war!!!! Not till our last man! Because it doesn’t include your family right?

whatever man. I’m not interested in Nuclear war because of a country no one cared about until the media told you to. Yes it suck’s, but I don’t need the world destroyed over it 

This ain’t a video game as I said 

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Some don’t realize how PEACE is attained from those who want to control, and terrorize us into giving up everything we have.

Some don’t realize Russia has nukes and if you keep provoking them they’ll use them 

so a negotiated peace is a better solution for the planet 

Edited by ArmchairGM22
  • Wiener 1

Just now, ArmchairGM22 said:

No I mean go fight 

go volunteer to fight for Ukraine on the front lines 

If it’s such an existential threat and the second coming of Hitler shouldn’t you stand behind that? Shouldn’t you go volunteer to fight, and or send your kids to the meat grinder?

nah you’d rather virtue signal

on a Canucks site where it’s safe to scream don’t stop the war!!!! Not till our last man! Because it doesn’t include your family right?

whatever man. I’m not interested in Nuclear war because of a country no one cared about until the media told you to. Yes it suck’s, but I don’t need the world destroyed over it 

This ain’t a video game as I said 

This is how many RuZ live under Putin..

29 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

The video you posted offered no solution and Sachs mostly just complained about US history post 1990 or so.   Did you watch it?

The Ukrainians are having their legs and arms blown off and dying, both civilians and military.   They are adamant that Russia must leave before peace talks will have any value.  I believe their opinion counts more than yours or mine.

It's really amazing how these online trolls try to distract people from obvious facts. Ukraine wants to keep fighting, but some Putin lackey tells you to think of the Ukrainians 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Then go volunteer and fight 

Or do like you when the going gets tough just pack up your bags of money and skedaddle.

If Putin wanted Ontario and the Maritimes you and Greenwald would fold and let him take the spoils  “to keep a futile and pointless war going over who rules a few provinces in eastern Canada have Lost any sense of rationality and sobriety.” I mean after all…the guy has nukes.

• Vintage 2
  • ThereItIs 1