The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

2 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Some don’t realize Russia has nukes and if you keep provoking them they’ll use them 

so a negotiated peace is a better solution for the planet 

Better to live in your knees than die free. This is what you are telling  Ukraine.

• ThereItIs 2

2 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Or do like you when the going gets tough just pack up your bags of money and skedaddle.

If Putin wanted Ontario and the Maritimes you and Greenwald would fold and let him take the spoils  “to keep a futile and pointless war going over who rules a few provinces in eastern Canada have Lost any sense of rationality and sobriety.” I mean after all…the guy has nukes.

Interesting thesis 

as I’ve said to others you should Go enlist as a volunteer fighter then 

this means a great deal to you I appreciate that. This man is Hitler as many of you have said 

you’ve suggested I’m weak and would fold because I want no nuclear war - cool

so if you’re such a warrior - go sign up and fight 

Edited by ArmchairGM22
  • Wiener 1

1 minute ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Some don’t realize Russia has nukes and if you keep provoking them they’ll use them 

No they won’t. And do you actually think it’s a good idea to capitulate to a bully? 
Pootin is threatening you and you are cowering. He wants your lunch money so you give it to him. 
It sounds like you’re afraid? 

• Upvote 1

Then go fight for what you so ardently believe in

Why won’t you go volunteer. You can take the whole crew here with you! 

show me how much this means to you in your core! 

Yes,    Your RuZ ….  Go back to your country and fight for Peace.

just like this guy :

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Yes,    Your RuZ ….  Go back to your country and fight for Peace.

just like this guy :

So no takers to go enlist 

thought so - I thought we had to stop Hitler?

night all 

Edited by ArmchairGM22

night all 

You can rest comfortably in your safe bed here because many of your fellow Canadians, from previous generations, bled fighting for you to have this life. 
You sound young. Maybe you should have the courage of those Canadians and go fight for your children to sleep comfortably in safe beds? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Interesting thesis 

as I’ve said to others you should Go enlist as a volunteer fighter then 

this means a great deal to you I appreciate that. This man is Hitler as many of you have said 

you’ve suggested I’m weak and would fold because I want no nuclear war - cool

so if you’re such a warrior - go sign up and fight 

IF and When the time comes to engage and physically contribute to this War I will.

my money is all that is needed at the moment.… and Democratic Freedom of a Sovereign Country is Winning.

Otherwise , being 62 yrs , you might find me taking my experience and expertise supporting, building , Artilley / Ammunition/ Missiles and rapidly sending it across to support it.

until then ,  I plan on perhaps going to UKraine once Putin is dead and Peace arrives, to help build a new and beautiful UKraine we’re I will lavish in the peace I have helped to create.

Dont forget to protest when get to the front line.

Take a white handkerchief with you,.

it might save your life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

night all 

If it was happening here in Canada many of us would but it in the meantime we offer whatever moral support we can and encourage our governments to support Ukraine fully. 

Meanwhile on the home front we do our battles on the internet, same as you.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

You can rest comfortably in your safe bed here because many of your fellow Canadians, from previous generations, bled fighting for you to have this life. 
You sound young. Maybe you should have the courage of those Canadians and go fight for your children to sleep comfortably in safe beds? 

he’s got no idea

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

If it was happening here in Canada many of us would but it in the meantime we offer whatever moral support we can and encourage our governments to support Ukraine fully. 

Meanwhile on the home front we do our battles on the internet, same as you.

So basically you’re happy to see 100’s of thousands of OTHER people die to virtue signal that you care! 

Great thanks for admitting it 

Edited by ArmchairGM22

free freedom GIF

Go fight and show us Braveheart 

You should enjoy that movie now while you can. Once you flee Canada for Russia with your wealth you probably won't be allowed to watch it.

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Forgive me Alf for not believing it’s Hitler all over again 

1. Putin’s behavior since I’ve been alive is yes or an authoritarian, he has not however been Hitler 

2. Saddam was Hitler Alf. Again, you have to notice the messaging the military industrial complex uses to get support for war. To of course make money 

3. Im not interested in a nuclear war over Ukraine sorry 

4. last time I checked the only threat to my kids is nuclear war. That comes from pushing Putin into it. 

many of you would like to be crispy cup pepperoni over Ukraine, cool. Not me 

Edited by ArmchairGM22

So basically you’re happy to see 100’s of thousands of OTHER people die to virtue signal that you care! 

Here you go again accusing people of virtue signalling.

Who in the hell said anything about being happy to see anyone die? I care enough to support Ukrainians willing to fight for what is theirs. I admit that.

• Cheers 1

I get what you are trying to say. You can preach to us day and night,but we are not in charge. You need to convince President Zelenskyy that you think it's in the best interest of the world for him to stop resisting the russian aggression and negotiate peace. I'm sure that will go over well.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

4. last time I checked the only threat to my kids is nuclear war. That comes from pushing Putin into it. 

Must be really nice to live somewhere where that is the only threat your children face. Tell me again why you're going to flee such a safe haven?

Edited by StrayDog
Typo
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Joe King said:

I get what you are trying to say. You can preach to us day and night,but we are not in charge. You need to convince President Zelenskyy that you think it's in the best interest of the world for him to stop resisting the russian aggression and negotiate peace. I'm sure that will go over well.

He’s making alot of money from it 

10 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Here you go again accusing people of virtue signalling.

Who in the hell said anything about being happy to see anyone die? I care enough to support Ukrainians willing to fight for what is theirs. I admit that.

Well you all say Putin is Hitler 

if he’s Hitler you’d all go enlist and fight

so instead you act “virtuous” online by Saying no peace!!! At no risk to your life 

to me that’s virtue signalling. 

He’s making alot of money from it 

Maybe then go convince putin to stop his aggression, leave all of Ukraine, and negotiate peace. All for the good of the world. I bet that will go well.

1 minute ago, Joe King said:

Maybe then go convince putin to stop his aggression, leave all of Ukraine, and negotiate peace. All for the good of the world. I bet that will go well.

Putin had already signed a peace agreement years ago. Zelensky has initialled it. UK and Britain told him not to sign it

RFK Jr has talked in depth on this as have others. Google the video and watch. 

Putin had already signed a peace agreement years ago. Zelensky has initialled it. UK and Britain told him not to sign it

Did putin agree to leave all of Ukraine in this agreement?

• Cheers 2

You mean the peace agreement Putin violated by invading? And you expect him to keep another?

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Both the UK and Britain?  That's something!  How about the USA and America, or Holland and The Netherlands?  What did they all do?

Good catch.👍

• Cheers 1