The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

They can target nothing Millitary,

they have no reconnaissance, ordinance, strategy or true high guidance weapons .

Theyre basically dropping large amounts of high explosives on civilian concentrations and infrastructure.

We’re dealing with the last Cave Men,.

possibly Cro-Magnon 

the time to escalate is close.

Edit:  THE PICTURE OF THE AIRCRAFT IS INCORRECT AND KYIV INDEPENDENT ADMITTED TO USING A STOCK IMAGE RATHER THAN GET INTO AN AIRCRAFT AND TAKE THE PICTURE THEMSELVES !

( entirely reasonable statement)

Edited by SilentSam
  • Thanks 2

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/new-pact-north-korea-russia-raises-stakes-west-111345923

"Behind the smiles, the balloons and the red-carpet pageantry of President Vladimir Putin's visit to North Korea last week, a strong signal came through: In the spiraling confrontation with the U.S. and its allies over Ukraine, the Russian leader is willing to challenge Western interests like never before.

The pact that he signed with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un envisions mutual military assistance between Moscow and Pyongyang if either is attacked. Putin also announced for the first time that Russia could provide weapons to the isolated country, a move that could destabilize the Korean Peninsula and reverberate far beyond.

He described the potential arms shipments as a response to NATO allies providing Ukraine with longer-range weapons to attack Russia. He bluntly declared that Moscow has nothing to lose and is prepared to go “to the end” to achieve its goals in Ukraine."

You guys have probably already touched on this. Sounds like he's the one with nothing to lose. Reeks of desperation. He's trying to shift the balance of power in other regions as a threat to the USA and its allies.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

David D :

I post a few from this account..

he does have great knowledge, background (20+ years),  but more so , he cuts to the point and sees the bigger issues in advance.

This is remarkable.

i know 100% what russia is,
its a gas station... run by a mafia... trying to live in the 1700s... with nuclear weapons...

and now without a normal military, just a bunch of thugs with artillery support. 

my statement is more about the wounded animal that russia has become..  killing itself and lashing out at itself when dying.  

when this is what you mostly have left to fight a war (below unturreted BMP, and T62 without ammunition) this is nearing the end..... a real late 1945 army look.

• Thanks 1

Again , Ladies and Gentlemen..

you will get drawn into it after watching the first episode..   it paints the picture of the hope to control nuclear power for peaceful purposes, and uniting the planet to it true potential.

The main focus being to not have it threatening human life and our existence.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND VIEWING FOR ALL HERE.

9B97B262-9ECF-4D81-BB48-0E53AEAEA341.thumb.jpeg.acfa3c670ac197fce03e16ee62b00b07.jpeg

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Again , Ladies and Gentlemen..

you will get drawn into it after watching the first episode..   it paints the picture of the hope to control nuclear power for peaceful purposes, and uniting the planet to it true potential.

The main focus being to not have it threatening human life and our existence.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND VIEWING FOR ALL HERE.

9B97B262-9ECF-4D81-BB48-0E53AEAEA341.thumb.jpeg.acfa3c670ac197fce03e16ee62b00b07.jpeg

Actually watching right now (ep. 7). 5th time through the series.

• Vintage 1

It appears to me that the weapons and artillery that UKR is getting from the West , that we consider “modern”’, are and were in fact created and manufactured in the Cold War era..

needless to say ,.  It’s just been waiting for RuZ.

Happy Birthday GIF

2 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Actually watching right now (ep. 7). 5th time through the series.

For me ,  it brought the time lines closer together to understand what most Free World Leaders  tried to do , to correct a wrong.

… but it also pin points the time where Putin hung on to try to regain an EMPIRE of Evil lost , only to resurrect it.

• Upvote 1

F16's PLEASE!

8 hours ago, King Heffy said:

An unjust peace is worse than a just war.  We've seen exactly what Putin wants to do to Ukrainians with Bucha and Mariuipol.  The only road to peace is the complete extermination of his regime.  We are giving the Ukrainians the tools needed to provide that service for the world.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, ArmchairGM22 said:

Well I guess if Putin actually attacks a NATO country, given OUR legal agreements it would change the dynamic wouldn't it

Just saying there are worthy posters with diction difficulties...so I'm not to accuse though are you perhaps mostly a troll!!

You lack punctuation and capitalization skills...are....you maybe (russian...botish...or misinformed...maligned...disgruntled...disturbed?

I hope to not see you here anymore.  Slava Ukraine!   

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1