The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

36 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

No more T 90’s in stock  !? 

Patiently waiting to see the last quality tanks of teh Russias become scrap on the front lines.  It's actually closer than some think.

Also still waiting for the offensive we keep expecting.  Where are those F-16s already and can we expect the UAF to keep playing cat and mouse with the new Patriot batteries at the front lines to pick off russian air power?

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

No more T 90’s in stock  !? 

Covert Cabal is very reliable, imo. He buys satalite imaging of all the outdoor Russia Army storage yards and counts the tanks. He tells you when the condition of the vehicle or resolution of the image makes identifyingthe vehicle type too difficult, and has others double check the work before it is published.

The big caveat, of course, is that this only accounts for outdoor storage and does not count any vehicles that are stored in garages.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MattJVD said:

Covert Cabal is very reliable, imo. He buys satalite imaging of all the outdoor Russia Army storage yards and counts the tanks. He tells you when the condition of the vehicle or resolution of the image makes identifyingthe vehicle type too difficult, and has others double check the work before it is published.

The big caveat, of course, is that this only accounts for outdoor storage and does not count any vehicles that are stored in garages.

I would think that it might be counting decommissioned or inoperable tanks that might be stored for parts as well .

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I think we’re reaching a major turning point in the near future .

The arrival of F16s and the stockpiles of payload missiles should be in play this month ..

The versatile , deadly 50 mm cannons of the Bradley’s are being used in Operations with major success against anything that looks like a tank or RuZ Holdout, to safely bring troops home in the evening for dinner.

An increase of Patriot Systems, which are proving to be so very successful against drones and RuZ missiles..my estimate of 98% .

Haven’t heard much of RuZ concentrated Missile attacks lately at all.

An increase of highly effective and accurate HIMARS systems .

Stockpiles of ammunition.

…. and perhaps a thousand drones a day , each one dedicated to an intellectually tarded Orc … 

Drones are being made faster than they are being used.

The Well trained / INGENIOUS UKraine men and Women , with Flags / brothers and sisters , from many Allied Veteran Volunteers.
All  too many that have lost their lives ,.   I think UKraines Liberty is not too far off .

Its been Quiet ,  

but I think the Dark Shadow of Nazism ,   Is about to Burnef up in the fanned flames of a UKraine Phoenix..

may that fire stay lit.

I just certainly hope, that we are close to this.

Recent election in France also makes Poutine weep

• Cheers 1

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/international/four-ukrainian-soldiers-swim-across-dnieper-river-surrender-before-russias-army-watch/videoshow/111577771.cms

"

Four Ukrainian Soldiers Swim Across Dnieper River, Surrender Before Russia's Army | Watch

Jul 08, 2024, 03:53PM ISTSource: TOI.in

Russian news agency Ria Novosti has released a video of four Ukrainian soldiers swimming across the Dnieper River before surrendering before the Russian Army. They reportedly used rafts made of empty plastic bottles to reach the shore. They can be seen coming out of the water with their hands behind their heads. They had reportedly informed the Russian Army of their plan in advance. The incident took place on Sunday in Kherson region. Watch for more details.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What is missing in this report is the phrase 'they say shows" four Ukrainian soldiers swimming.

They do use the word 'reportedly' to describe the rafts- but not the video- which they seem to take at face value--despite it being the same Russian 'news' agency source.

22 minutes ago, Gurn said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/international/four-ukrainian-soldiers-swim-across-dnieper-river-surrender-before-russias-army-watch/videoshow/111577771.cms

"

Four Ukrainian Soldiers Swim Across Dnieper River, Surrender Before Russia's Army | Watch

Jul 08, 2024, 03:53PM ISTSource: TOI.in

Russian news agency Ria Novosti has released a video of four Ukrainian soldiers swimming across the Dnieper River before surrendering before the Russian Army. They reportedly used rafts made of empty plastic bottles to reach the shore. They can be seen coming out of the water with their hands behind their heads. They had reportedly informed the Russian Army of their plan in advance. The incident took place on Sunday in Kherson region. Watch for more details.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What is missing in this report is the phrase 'they say shows" four Ukrainian soldiers swimming.

They do use the word 'reportedly' to describe the rafts- but not the video- which they seem to take at face value--despite it being the same Russian 'news' agency source.

This outlet is pro Russian and carry’s a lot of propaganda.

• ThereItIs 1

Note:  I’m hearing 3 hospitals were hit/ targeted.

The 1st was a children’s hospital.

That in itself should be a reason to annihilate RuZ ASAP,   No questions asked.

… 

Where ever Putin is seen standing still or sleeping ..    nuke him.

• Cheers 2

I beleive The NATO Summit begins in Washington DC tomorrow..

Im sure these strikes will be at the top of the agenda .

I also believe it’s time for NATO to be heavily involved.

• Cheers 1

They are No Where near an airbase ,  full statement from RUZ MOD:

RF MoG: «This morning, in response to attempts by the Kyiv regime to cause damage to Russian energy and economic facilities, the Russian Armed Forces carried out a group strike with long-range precision weapons on Ukrainian military industry facilities and Ukrainian Armed Forces aviation bases. All goals have been achieved.»

12 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I think we’re reaching a major turning point in the near future .

The arrival of F16s and the stockpiles of payload missiles should be in play this month ..

The versatile , deadly 50 mm cannons of the Bradley’s are being used in Operations with major success against anything that looks like a tank or RuZ Holdout, to safely bring troops home in the evening for dinner.

An increase of Patriot Systems, which are proving to be so very successful against drones and RuZ missiles..my estimate of 98% .

Haven’t heard much of RuZ concentrated Missile attacks lately at all.

An increase of highly effective and accurate HIMARS systems .

Stockpiles of ammunition.

…. and perhaps a thousand drones a day , each one dedicated to an intellectually tarded Orc … 

Drones are being made faster than they are being used.

The Well trained / INGENIOUS UKraine men and Women , with Flags / brothers and sisters , from many Allied Veteran Volunteers.
All  too many that have lost their lives ,.   I think UKraines Liberty is not too far off .

Its been Quiet ,  

but I think the Dark Shadow of Nazism ,   Is about to Burnef up in the fanned flames of a UKraine Phoenix..

may that fire stay lit.

I just certainly hope, that we are close to this.

There's a big potential political deadline coming by Novemeber 2024 so I certainly hope so.

2 minutes ago, DSVII said:

There's a big potential political deadline coming by Novemeber 2024 so I certainly hope so.

Todays recent events should certainly draw the attention and anger of the “free world”.

Putin is an Alien on this Planet who,

needs to be exterminated.