The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Even this is not enough.

RUZ has been allowed to get away with Barbarism and Murder for years ..

There has never been any Russian or Soviet era leader brought to Justice for their crimes in the Free World.

They continue because RUZ HAS THE FREEDOM TO ASSASSINATE, RAPE, and MURDER.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Zelensky should continue to draw Allies in under new treaties to become bordering partners that RETALIATE IN DEFENCE of EACH OTHER.

I - 4 - N - I

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

The Democrats must get a candidate who will beat Trump. Then that new President will step up and provide Ukraine all they need. Can anyone be sure President Biden if fully able to do what’s needed right now? 

31 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The Democrats must get a candidate who will beat Trump. Then that new President will step up and provide Ukraine all they need. Can anyone be sure President Biden if fully able to do what’s needed right now? 

I agree that there should be more involvement. Enforce a no fly zone over Ukraine that includes missiles. Give the Ukraine what they need to destroy the bridge to Crimea once and for all, just overwhelm the Russian defenses for it and allow Ukraine to strike any target within Russia that is firing on Ukraine or launching planes that are being used in the Ukraine.

Take this to the next level and stop doing the whole baby steps shit.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Posted (edited)

There is no need for politicians at a certain point.

There are wiser , more philosophical minds available in the Military Establishments.

Warriors who know War ,  and Studied it well in Countries that Know Freedom and Democracy ..   Know how to defend it , and End it .      
They know how to create and keep Peace,.

Because it’s what they want too.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Like 3
  • Vintage 1

To add thought to the above post:

There should be nothing stoping UKR from dismantling a Storm Shadow Missile to re-engineer its own version of Long Range Missiles.

My thoughts on what I’ve seen with UKRs ingenuity to date,.   They will succeed and create something superior.

• Cheers 4

Soon the Kremlin might be better known as some shiitty Mouldy Beet Crumble Pie that’s lit on Fire with Diesel, when it’s presented at the table,  For its full culinary “effect” of course: