The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, CaptainCanuck12 said:

The guy in the pic looks like a used F-16 salesman.  Hopefully they're not coming from his dealership!😄

Hahahahaha !

Ace Venturius         Lol !

Jim Carrey Ok GIF

• Haha 1

To add :

another post I saw said they will be transported by ground and be in action in 2 - 3 weeks ..

im calling bullshit .

How about 2- 3 hours ,   Traveling those birds on ground transportation has the potential of doing more damage..

Planes weren’t designed to be smashed around on roads ..

I think it’s incredibly stuipid if they are transported by ground.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SilentSam said:

To add :

another post I saw said they will be transported by ground and be in action in 2 - 3 weeks ..

im calling bullshit .

How about 2- 3 hours ,   Traveling those birds on ground transportation has the potential of doing more damage..

Planes weren’t designed to be smashed around on roads ..

I think it’s incredibly stuipid if they are transported by ground.

Who pilots those F-16’s? Maybe it’s time to allow NATO pilots to help Ukraine by flying those planes? 

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who pilots those F-16’s? Maybe it’s time to allow NATO pilots to help Ukraine by flying those planes? 

There should be UKR pilots ready to go on their arrival and inspection Alf.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

They are supposed to have trained pilots Alf. It makes me think they are already flying missions in Ukraine. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The US, Denmark, and the Netherlands (with funding from half of NATO) have been training Ukrainians (pilots and ground crews) for a year now. They should be good to go.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Still not as good as people with years of experience on those planes.

and I don’t doubt that many active pilots  would go if they were granted allowances ,.

And I won’t be surprised to see a few Veterans traveling to offer their services to UKR-AF

• Cheers 1

^ Never get that close to a grass fire, with out proper gear and equipment. Especially on the shore line, like that.

Wind can move that fire hundreds of feet, in no time at all.

And being that close to a shoreline- it will get windy quickly, as the water and the earth cool/heat at different rates; causing---- wind.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Maybe NATO should empty out their fields of retired planes that still fly but aren't specifically combat ready, load them up with explosives and remote control them towards a certain bridge that should go to the bottom of the sea..

• Like 2
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Maybe NATO should empty out their fields of retired planes that still fly but aren't specifically combat ready, load them up with explosives and remote control them towards a certain bridge that should go to the bottom of the sea..

BINGO! Kamikaze drone that Ruzzian supply line. 

• Like 1