The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

About that heat wave ..  and drinking water situation :

I'm not a big fan of starting forest fires; however depending on which way the wind is blowing.. I would not be averse to forcing Russians in to a "surrender or burn box"

• Like 2

I don't feel good about immigrants being treated in that manner.

I'm all for border security/integrity; but don't get my jollies by seeing  desperate people hosed with water cannon.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

This should be stopped !

Maybe the tweeter can give NATO more than a few minutes to respond?

Maybe chemicals- maybe fog/mist/humidity.

I do expect it will be checked out/confirmed or ruled out. 

Once confirmed, I'd expect the limitations on where donated weapons can be used to get totally dropped.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RomanPer said:

These are not desperate people. Look at them - all young males. It’s part of russian strategy to destabilize Europe.

Young males can't be desperate? Good to know.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Gurn said:

Young males can't be desperate? Good to know.

Do some research on where these particular “refugees” are coming from. They are purposely brought by russia to the Polish border.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

17 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Do some research on where these particular “refugees” are coming from. They are purposely brought by russia to the Polish border.

They are doing it in the Baltic countries as well. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

20 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

So Russia, once again, is doing things to destabilize a neighboring country.  You can strongly oppose that and still feel sorry for their pawns being put into a position where they are subjected to water cannons.

• ThereItIs 2

35 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

These are not desperate people. Look at them - all young males. It’s part of russian strategy to destabilize Europe.

Russia is on a war footing. They are plotting assassinations in NATO countries, cutting underwater communication cables in the Baltic and maybe the Atlantic. They are shipping mercenaries from Africa and India to fight their war in the Ukraine. Laser attacks against selected USA embassy and military members. Russia is the leading character in disinformation attacks that are destabilizing democracies world wide. Those young men attacking that fence in Poland are there for a purpose other than immigration.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 hours ago, SilentSam said:

The world is a tough place at the moment.  

Genocides are taking place in Syria & Sudan. More than a million being returned to Afghanistan, and the Taliban, who do not want to go.  

But hard to say how many of these are those who have finished their Wagner contracts?  Lord knows why any other true refugees route through Russia. You have to pay to get on a boat.  When you arrive in Russia you have to pay to be trucked to the Polish border.

Or they send you across the Ukrainian border in a green jacket...

12 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

The world is a tough place at the moment.  

Genocides are taking place in Syria & Sudan. More than a million being returned to Afghanistan, and the Taliban, who do not want to go.  

But hard to say how many of these are those who have finished their Wagner contracts?  Lord knows why any other true refugees route through Russia. You have to pay to get on a boat.  When you arrive in Russia you have to pay to be trucked to the Polish border.

Or they send you across the Ukrainian border in a green jacket...

today Trump “apparently “ had an assassination attempt on him at a rally ,

In RuZ St Pretersburgh ,   A band of rebels took brazen steps in broad daylight , to tactically instal fear against the Regime .

I think that our freedoms and Democracies have been threatened enough in the World.

We stand at the tipping point.

And those that realize the threat  that Traitors and Authoritarian Regimes hold ,

Are Rising for the freedoms they believe in.

Good People should not be fucked with.

( Trump got hit on the side of his right ear,

he was looking directly into the shot, when it happened.).      One inch would have made the difference .

More will rise.

Edited by SilentSam

6 hours ago, RomanPer said:

Maybe this is the arrangements you were speaking of between Israel & Ukraine last year? Alongside weapons that made their way North...

I am reasonably assured the right side of this map below is a significant contributor to those ME young men appearing at EU borders...

image.thumb.png.4fc473f2019800e0e713a50abc9eb8f2.png

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

In RuZ St Pretersburgh ,   A band of rebels took brazen steps in broad daylight , to tactically instal fear against the Regime .

I think that our freedoms and Democracies have been threatened enough in the World.

And those that realize the threat  that Traitors and Authoritarian Regimes hold ,

he was looking directly into the shot, when it happened.).      One inch would have made the difference .

More will rise.

Why do they refer to him as President Trump?  🤮

Mike Tyson in the crowd. Chewed his ear when he shoulda knocked him out!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

More will rise.

Not to sound pessimistic, but there was that story about how Churchill popped a bottle of champagne when he heard the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Putin is probably popping some Vodka right now, this all but seals the election for Trump. Ukraine's gonna have to step it up with the gains and really think what the long term prospects and goals are.

Not saying give up, but if they are going to be in it for the long haul they'll have to plan for a scenario with limited or erratic American assistance.

Edit: I'm very happy to be wrong and just overreacting to the moment here

Edited by DSVII
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Luko !! 
has had enough of Putin !

lol

there are Nato / Eu forces on his border that seriously outnumber his, and what XiPing had flown in for Special Millitary Ops.

I read that as Luko thinks Ukraine may sede if him & brutha Vlad throw them a vine. 

Or that is the message he is sending out.

''These are our people!''  Its the same language used by Putin & Tsar's before them.  Cough, before they banned the Ukrainian language, education, teachers, priests...

• Cheers 1