The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

We still need to upgrade our military?  Why aren't we making our own ammunition for artillery here?

100% Hef ,

it seems we’ve hidden in the hole after shutting down the AV Arrow years ago.

I most Certainly agree that our Educational and Tech knowledge here could be some of the driving forces for many industries around the World..  Even if we are living in the Shadow of the U.S. ,  we are in the perfect position to be developing our own top designed ingenious versions of many that exist .

• Vintage 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

If a country like Sweden with just over a quarter of our population can produce the Gripen, there's really no excuse.  We don't need to be experts in everything, but we do need to produce something.

Pew Pew Spaceship GIF

I vote for cloaked drones 😉 

• ThereItIs 1

21 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Just an FYI :

I am not sure what to say about this?

I realize Wagner and other groups are 'introducing' themselves to regional, even a nations politics at times.  The profits unbelievable. Are the Ukrainians a peace keeping squad?  Vigilante justice for actions in Ukraine.  Not sure how you avoid collateral damage just getting involved.

Speaking with a Sudanese client of mine. War that has spread from South Sudan was 'Russians vs Americans, now its spreading.'  

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Some desperation setting in :

Who gives a crap what these guys want.

Until they get out of Ukraine, return all kidnapped Ukrainian citizens, and begin to pay reparations, they should just shut the fuck up.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Gurn said:

Who gives a crap what these guys want.

Until they get out of Ukraine, return all kidnapped Ukrainian citizens, and begin to pay reparations, they should just shut the fuck up.

The rest of the world opposed to Russia and how it does its Buisness should stipulate that these “leaders” of Russia are , and will never be recognized as representing Russia and its people. 

That they should be handed over to The Hague before any sanctions are lifted.

nothing wrong with dropping “Wanted Dead or Alive” with a Reward of Millions pamphlets with drones all over RuZ either.

Or perhaps a “go fund me” page should be started 🙂 

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Some desperation setting in :

I'm actually more sympathetic to borders 1967, well, occupied territories in the West Bank being specifically a home for Palestinians.  Than I am any discussion of Russians suggesting historical borders. I heavily support the concept of the Israeli state.  That territories were taken as a security buffer zone?  That they became settled is a part of the problem.

Palestinians need a solution. That said?

This is Hamas, by default Assad & more distinctly Iranian control over a goal of eradicating Israel. Lebanese and West Bank locals end up victims of external aspirations.

• Cheers 1