The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

25 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

There is an American Geopolitics guy, I forget his name?

He has reported extensively on Russian demographic issues. China as well. Even among, if not the largest reason, Russians need to (re) take over populations like Ukraine?

The modern worlds net loss in birth creates overwhelming loss of workforces for such massive countries. For mines, military, construction, to feed its people. As well as brain drain. Economically they simply have not schooled enough in economics, math, physics, TEACHING, science for innovation, to manage and operate the labour forces they cannot supply either. Lacking technology, historically Russia is also critically low in almost every scale of commercial productivity. Other countries are just vastly more efficient. Compounded by weather and vast distances, this has always been the case. So Russia have been conquerors to make up shortfall, survive. 

One easy solution; easy says Vlad, just take over a country of 37 million!  Of course he presumed Ukraine would lay down their arms; just wanted to join Russia, right?   

Completely gross; also why 700,000 Ukrainian children conveniently without parents? Have been seized,  rescued kidnapped to Russian homes. Tomorrow's workforce!

Worse, done by Putin completely by design understanding this. The FAFO factor biting them in the ass with so many millions now a migration nightmare.   

yep, this war has been about enslaving the Ukrainian people even more so than taking territory.

I like her,  she is calculated, pragmatic .

understands hardship.

Understands Criminal minds .

Sees right through bullshit , and will leave you standing in your own steaming pile of it.

I would not be surprised if she hears and feels more from the military minds of the high ranking US Military. Air Force, Navy and Marines..

. And adopts a ramped up , expedited effort to destroy RuZ forces ,  and cripple them enough to lose borders of their own .

Putin will hide.. then die.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

24 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

understands hardship.

Sees right through bullshit , and will leave you standing in your own steaming pile of it.

I would not be surprised if she hears and feels more from the military minds of the high ranking US Military. Air Force, Navy and Marines..

. And adopts a ramped up , expedited effort to destroy RuZ forces ,  and cripple them enough to lose borders of their own .

I hope you are right  Sam. Time to push the Orks back to their own country and topple Putin and the rest of his cronies  as well.

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

If I'm a hunter- and there is no record of how many and which rifles I have- I'd hand over my oldest, non sentimental weapon; and keep all the others.

Being able to shoot your own food, will likely come in extremely handy, as the Russian economy continues to shrink.

Food shortages are  to be expected- and winter is coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I would not show up?

Anyone who arrives with a rifle will get packed up & sent to the front with their own guns. No one in Moscow will miss the aboriginal hunter & gatherers from these regions.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

9 hours ago, SilentSam said:

understands hardship.

I doubt the POTUS election in November will be determined on the Biden/Harris support for Ukraine. It will likely be determined on cost of living and border security. The DNC ticket is weak on both accounts. However, if the AFU can pull off a decisive victory ( liberation of Crimea or a breakout to the Azov Sea) it would help the Harris/??? ticket. Harris has to re-establish competency in the DNC administration. 

Trump/Vance make me very nervous about ongoing Ukrainian support if they win. While I don't think they will walk away I do think they want Europe to shoulder more of the financial burden. It appears the Euros are doing just that. The DNC are labelled as poor managers and a revised Harris/??? might re-energize their campaign. 

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

I doubt the POTUS election in November will be determined on the Biden/Harris support for Ukraine. It will likely be determined on cost of living and border security. The DNC ticket is weak on both accounts. However, if the AFU can pull off a decisive victory ( liberation of Crimea or a breakout to the Azov Sea) it would help the Harris/??? ticket. Harris has to re-establish competency in the DNC administration. 

Trump/Vance make me very nervous about ongoing Ukrainian support if they win. While I don't think they will walk away I do think they want Europe to shoulder more of the financial burden. It appears the Euros are doing just that. The DNC are labelled as poor managers and a revised Harris/??? might re-energize their campaign. 

Biden and the Dems put forth a very good proposal for the border and immigration.

It had Bi partisan support.

Trump told his group to turn it down / not answer to it.

the problem is Trump and all his Natzi friends in office    ,   Won’t and don’t do a Fkn thing but collect a paycheque and say no to everything,  without giving anything a chance.

They don’t want to do a thing .

Should be called the Redundancy Party .

The Harris / _______  pairing will resonate across the US as Democratic and Progressive .

We’re talking about a Criminal Prosecutor going against a cesspool of lawbreakers .

I think most Americans will get behind that .

Trust this ,.    She will align with Women’s rights,  and good immigration policies….  She will know what to do.

Trump is a lifetime complainer,  his ideas are based on his personal grievances.

Trump can practice waving his hands like magic wands in jail.….   On the next season of “The Apprentice”,

Donny goes to jail and complains about not getting Big Macs, and is entitled to them because he is President 45.

20 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Poland has or will be supplanting Germany shortly for title of one of the leaders of the EU.

One of the best equipped armies.  One of the highest rates of mobilization.  One of the loudest and most vocal voices against numerous issues, from energy to aggression.  While Germany has the economy and the voice, it lacks the backbone and credible leadership to continue to stand beside France and the UK and may soon be relegated to the same tier as Spain and Italy in terms of leadership importance.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1