The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

just a thought:

This is a War ..

Whats to say UKR Forces get behind enemy lines ,   Impersonate as RuZ ,  and create mass mayhem .

Even destroying or pirating RuZ merchant vessels .

Is it any different than RuZ agents and actors disrupting and creating mayhem EUR?

I think not .          Putin WARS without rules.

Thats an enemy who deserves his own tactics against him.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

This is a War ..

Would Ukrainian special forces derail a oil tanker under Russian flag?  No doubt.  Not sure it relates to a Houthi attack though. Who are partners with Iran, who are partners with Russia. The friend of my friend. Where is that connection with the boat? 

47 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Would Ukrainian special forces derail a oil tanker under Russian flag?  No doubt.  Not sure it relates to a Houthi attack though. Who are partners with Iran, who are partners with Russia. The friend of my friend. Where is that connection with the boat? 

it caught my attention that it was a RuZ oil tanker,  accidentally attacked by Houthis it seems.

I just wanted to make a point of how in War,

there are opportunities in chaos .

it’s been reported that UKR forces are working , or have been working in Iran.

they we’re targeting drone manufacturing and supplies to slow or stop the shipment’s that Iran was sending to RuZ .

RuZ seems to be a bit of a disaster behind its borders ,.  Note the cake walk Prigozian took to drive into Belograd ,.  Threatening to move onward to Moscow.

Ruz is not ready for anything behind its own borders ,  and are relying heavily on the West to hold to “Rules of War”  it created itself.

to me , it’s time to open up another front or flank inside RuZ..   they are not ready to be on a true defensive inside there own borders,   They have been running the same supply routes for a long time .

it is time to forget the rules of war,

UKR deserves to Hammer them.. any way possible.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, SilentSam said:

it caught my attention that it was a RuZ oil tanker,  accidentally attacked by Houthis it seems.

they we’re targeting drone manufacturing and supplies to slow or stop the shipment’s that Iran was sending to RuZ .

RuZ seems to be a bit of a disaster behind its borders ,.  Note the cake walk Prigozian took to drive into Belograd ,.  Threatening to move onward to Moscow.

Ruz is not ready for anything behind its own borders ,  and are relying heavily on the West to hold to “Rules of War”  it created itself.

to me , it’s time to open up another front or flank inside RuZ..   they are not ready to be on a true defensive inside there own borders,   They have been running the same supply routes for a long time .

Progozian moving towards Moscow, Ukrainian sponsored Russian forces moving across the border into Russia, Russian resistance gorillas torching buildings inside Russia. Last spring there were stories of Russian railroad tunnels and bridges being blown up that disrupted Chinese military supplies coming by rail from China. Currently we hear of massive forest fires that were deliberately set. No, I don't think Russia is in a good place. 

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Progozian moving towards Moscow, Ukrainian sponsored Russian forces moving across the border into Russia, Russian resistance gorillas torching buildings inside Russia. Last spring there were stories of Russian railroad tunnels and bridges being blown up that disrupted Chinese military supplies coming by rail from China. Currently we hear of massive forest fires that were deliberately set. No, I don't think Russia is in a good place. 

I think we sometimes forget how massive an area that “country” is ..   and the reality is THAT leaves it vulnerable.

it would not be hard to create massive chaos , and find little resistance.

also realizing that many , many , rural communities might end up throwing flowers to UKR with the right information campaign preceding a “ special military liberation exercise “ by UKR forces.

Ruz getting a taste of their own medicine.

An invasion.

• Cheers 1

The Olympics is UNFORTUNATELY allowing many to understand the reality of how RuZ keeps our World off balance .

Perhaps this War is best being prolonged to implode RuZ?

Let them become the cannibals they are amongst themselves.

They must not be allowed to travel the World and only Stay within their own borders .

Edited by SilentSam
  • Upvote 1

Is everything designed backwards in RuZ ,

..  or just born that way ?  Lol !

it seems obvious that anyone exiting a tank should have the back of his head sheilded by the hatch, and his eyes on his surroundings?! 

If it’s designed that way,.   well, I digress.

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

This is escalation .

Border checks should be in place along Hungarian borders. EU should begin process of removing Hungary from the EU. NATO should do the same. Hungry is not trustworthy under current leadership. Like Putin and his Czar fetish I think Orban has visions of the Austro Hungarian empire. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Damn good excuse to move and stand by !

NATO has identified more than a dozen signs that could indicate a possible full-scale russian invasion during the preparation stage, reports Reuters.

The agency did not specify what these signs are.

According to the agency's source, Europe needs to be ready to quickly move troops to a potential front line and engage in battle if tensions escalate into war.
United24 

More than a dozen signs!?
Even if the article doesn't give us any precise information - that's alarming.
The article shows above all:
- only 23 members have reached or exceeded the 2% target
- politicians are afraid of an increase in military spending, and thus a reduction in social spending, because they expect countermeasures from the population
- NATO is working on the problems - but this is happening very slowly

8 hours ago, SilentSam said:

You guys have to realize that Houthis are not very well educated. The intelligence on the targets for a while was provided by an Iranian spy ship in the Red sea. I heard that the ship left the area under the threat of retaliation from Israel and the US, so they are now going blind. It's a typical case of a monkey with a machine gun (no racial connotations intended here).

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

Border checks should be in place along Hungarian borders. EU should begin process of removing Hungary from the EU. NATO should do the same. Hungry is not trustworthy under current leadership. Like Putin and his Czar fetish I think Orban has visions of the Austro Hungarian empire. 

NATO should begin the process of removing Orban from the planet.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

I think ATTACMS ,    perhaps F16’s having practice runs for Command?

3FAA49EF-A06C-4D4D-91EF-3A3427B8C396.thumb.jpeg.fff3e8f1e23bf4b3fbd7066153507925.jpeg

That's what?

8 maybe 9 or more aircraft that coupld be potentially damaged beyond repair or completely destroyed PLUS their munitions?

If this is the case this is a huge win for Ukraine and a massive blow to Russia whos airfleet is already staggering and on the ropes.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, SilentSam said:

This is escalation .

Yeah unfortunately we all know what the intent of these 'guest' workers is.

Russia itself is fast becoming devoid of an effective or skilled workforce. Exporting what they have is not the plan.