The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Hope you can open this,

it’s about 15 windows of a possible report of malfunctioning engines in their fast/ high altitude bombers used for nuclear weapons ..

poor parts, poor maintenance, poor management.

1 crashed in April this year, on take off.

shortly before the crash , Putin actually went for a joy ride in the exact same aircraft.

• Vintage 1

21 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Meanwhile ,  in Orcland ..

When Russia collapses the people will starve. There will be no functioning government for decades. Heh, wait a minute, that is the situation for decades already. When you don't have a shitter in the house it kinda tells you all you need to know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Hope you can open this,

it’s about 15 windows of a possible report of malfunctioning engines in their fast/ high altitude bombers used for nuclear weapons ..

poor parts, poor maintenance, poor management.

1 crashed in April this year, on take off.

shortly before the crash , Putin actually went for a joy ride in the exact same aircraft.

Wow, I didn't know that Vlad knew how to pilot a jet bomber. He looked kinda small in that seat but his grip on the stick looked pretty solid. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Wow, I didn't know that Vlad knew how to pilot a jet bomber. He looked kinda small in that seat but his grip on the stick looked pretty solid. 

from what i understand about flying, its not very hard. taking off and landing are the hard parts. once its in the air pretty sure even an amateur can do basic flying. I dont know how to fly though so everything i said above may be a pile of BS though.

• Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, Yoshiyoshi said:

from what i understand about flying, its not very hard. taking off and landing are the hard parts. once its in the air pretty sure even an amateur can do basic flying. I dont know how to fly though so everything i said above may be a pile of BS though.

My cousin took me flying in a Piper Cub way back when. It was a 2 seater, one behind the other. My cousin had been flying since he was 14 and there wasn't much he didn't know. We take off and climb to 1500 feet and just cruise around the valley. 70 HP I think so we are flying like a bird. Anyway my cousin says you are going to have to fly and hands me a stick to fit into the floor. I get the stick in and find the rudder peddles and I am flying. He stalls the plane and we just glide in silence. One of the neatest experiences I have ever had. No, I didn't land it. 🙂  

^ What a wonderful wacky movie.

Saw it on a Friday night at the Quadra Theater in Victoria.

waiting to get into the show, one look at the people in the line up, told me it was going to be an experience, never to be forgotten.

P.S. Janet was a .......

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Gurn said:

^ What a wonderful wacky movie.

Saw it on a Friday night at the Quadra Theater in Victoria.

waiting to get into the show, one look at the people in the line up, told me it was going to be an experience, never to be forgotten.

P.S. Janet was a .......

Haha!  I saw it there too!🙂

• Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Kherson!   (correction in spelling)

Here in Australia it might as well be Khe Sanh... 

Speaking of Khe Sahn 

For many, the war doesn't end when the shooting stops.....

• Thanks 2