The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

I see a few friendly borders there that could have UKR ops “training “ ,  and crossing into RuZ to expedite and quantify drone work.

just sayin .. 

Dosent Putin have Naval base up there too 😎

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Could be propoganda ,.

But if Zing Pi had a stroke ,.  
perhaps a change of heart..

especially with the “Rubble” worthless for the next decade or two..

( “Dimebag Putin” ) 😉 

90F9E33D-EB08-4F4C-A3A7-31E5094D35FC.thumb.jpeg.2b8bcccd4f377c179f8f857f7e0cb583.jpeg

compared to :

DEDB5F6F-CA07-4F47-BF99-65378835F680.thumb.jpeg.2bee1d20d6e3273ef847a45df9812e58.jpeg

• Vintage 2

I don’t doubt for one second that they take that back fromPutin/ RuZ  in a restitution for losing a war over an act of aggression on “refugee migrations” at the borders.

it should happen..  FAFO

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I don’t doubt for one second that they take that back fromPutin/ RuZ  in a restitution for losing a war over an act of aggression on “refugee migrations” at the borders.

it should happen..  FAFO

The problem is that those areas are now full of orcs.  I doubt Finland would want the trouble they'd cause m

10 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The problem is that those areas are now full of orcs.  I doubt Finland would want the trouble they'd cause m

The Fins could be pioneers in eco-forest management  !

forest fire news GIF by NowThis

i just want to remind every one that I suggested fire as a weapon 2 years ago, and no one responded. IMHO, Ukraine should be allowed to use what ever means they find effective to move Orc's out of their own country......just saying!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

i just want to remind every one that I suggested fire as a weapon 2 years ago, and no one responded. IMHO, Ukraine should be allowed to use what ever means they find effective to move Orc's out of their own country......just saying!

they have been doing it this summer J.

But rather than ignite with weapons,  or instantly with a source , leading to captures  or finger pointing..

they’ve been placing magnifying glass in fields , set up to ignite in a few hours as the sun passes.

• Cheers 1

I think we can all appreciate this .

Pirating and terrorizing another country ,

stealing, murdering , and raping while extracting a valuable wealth and resource where protection has not been .

If this is the spiders legs getting plucked off of its body ,  it should be supported.

im hopeful that UKR special ops will assist in ridding Wagner from every corner of this planet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

First, last Sept, there was Mark Milley reminding Trump everyone the Army takes a vow to the constitution. Not a President wannabe dictator?

Spoiler

Leon Panetta is a former US Secretary of Defense, Whitehouse Chief of Staff & CIA director at different times. Understands implicitly what dangers there are in this world.

Notably including the threat Donald Trump represents.

He warns you cannot bully your allies! Anyone who stands in your way. Sulkhole with our enemies? Mentions the danger in currying favour from Russia. Pandering off American Intelligence, trusting Vlad. Discloses the danger not taking crisis like Ukraine seriously enough presents. Then quotes exactly the above line by General Milley.  

In doing so expresses confidence Trump cannot will not get away with all! 

Infers part and parcel support for allies like Ukraine will continue because it has to.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

15 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I think we can all appreciate this .

Pirating and terrorizing another country ,

stealing, murdering , and raping while extracting a valuable wealth and resource where protection has not been .

If this is the spiders legs getting plucked off of its body ,  it should be supported.

im hopeful that UKR special ops will assist in ridding Wagner from every corner of this planet.

to add to the post quoted above:

UKR building alliances in fighting for freedom..    there is hope of killing the “Spyder”.

• Like 1

Good morning ..

Russian Spy Ship Sinks After Collision In Black Sea

A Russian naval intelligence ship has sunk after a collision with a freighter tore a hole in its hull in the Black Sea off Istanbul, Turkish and Russian authorities say.

The Togo-flagged freighter Youzarsif H., which was carrying livestock, "sustained almost no substantial damage and continued sailing along its route," the Turkish coastal authority said.

Turkish media reports said the freighter was carrying some 8,000 sheep from Romania to Jordan.

rferl.org/a/russia-ship-…

• Cheers 1