The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

18 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

The time has come to realize ,.

Attack or be attacked,.  
Kill or be Killed.

Putin has initiated everything ..

Stop the aggression by terminating it.

My hope is that Russian air assets will be identified and destroyed. Let's hope that this campaign will be as poorly executed as the vaunted ground offensive towards Karkiv. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Ladies and gents,

I realize some of the posts with sources of information aren’t always DIRECTLY relevant to the WAR in UKraine..

but I do think a lot show how intertwined RUZ aggression and destabilization is not only to UKR ,.  But the entire World.

it’s hard for me to refrain ..   for that I apologize ,      But if your all good with it , I will try to monitor myself and continue.

I think it helps us all “fill in the dots” as to how Putin operates .

Regards ,  Sam

Definitely good with the extra tidbits added in here and there. It helps get a better understanding of the global reach of Russia's actions. 

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Spitfire_Spiky said:

Definitely good with the extra tidbits added in here and there. It helps get a better understanding of the global reach of Russia's actions. 

Thanks for your support Spitfire..

kind regards.

I was referring to UKR creating operations behind enemy lines before the weekend ..

And then we saw UKR assisting in Maili recently extinguishing Wagner troops,.

and now they are established confidently enough t to post this ..

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Putin needs to be told in no uncertain terms that another attack will be treated as a violation of Article 5 and Moscow will turn into a giant crater as a result.  This is the only language that Nazi vermin like Putin understand.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Putin needs to be told in no uncertain terms that another attack will be treated as a violation of Article 5 and Moscow will turn into a giant crater as a result.  This is the only language that Nazi vermin like Putin understand.

Meaningless unless the west is willing to actually follow through though.

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Boudrias said:

Chinese businesses are refusing to take payment in Russian rubles. As Russia becomes more of a spent force the Chinese will feast on the carcuss. 

Wasn't that always the point? Xi saw this coming years ago in all likelihood.

3 hours ago, Bob Long said:

We are not going to invite ww3 over this if at all possible.

we’re almost there ,

Putin has been supplying, war-ing and terrorizing countries all over the world since the 90’s. ..

the West has been docile,.  to his terror, murdering by poison , shooting down civilian aircraft,  stealing gold and gems from 3rd world countries while raping women and children..

not acting on it , has been allowing it.

THE WEST IS GUILTY OF NON ACTION ..

it aids and abbeds what he does .

He is a Terrorists..  and is labeled as such .

today he sent a possible boubonic plague in an envelope to Paris,  bombed BASF in GUR,   There is an ever present and growing list Bob.

When do you propose to stop him and how do you do it?

…. WISHFUL THINKING IS WEAK.

NoN ACTION is condoned..

words mean nothing .

You can’t stop this with Words..

Edited by SilentSam

To give you an idea of how hard Russia are trying to break the Ukrainian lines right now.

Lieutenant General Oleksandr Pavliuk, Commander of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that during the week of July 21st-28th, 2024, the losses of the enemy amounted to about 7,980 personnel. In addition, 1,536 units of weapons and military equipment were destroyed, incl. 78 tanks, 132 armored fighting vehicles, 350 artillery systems, 6 MLRS, 10 air defense systems, 536 units of vehicles, and 55 units of special equipment. Apart from this, the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed another enemy aircraft, 4 missiles and 364 UAVs.