The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

we’re almost there ,

Putin has been supplying, war-ing and terrorizing countries all over the world since the 90’s. ..

the West has been docile,.  to his terror, murdering by poison , shooting down civilian aircraft,  stealing gold and gems from 3rd world countries while raping women and children..

not acting on it , has been allowing it.

THE WEST IS GUILTY OF NON ACTION ..

it aids and abbeds what he does .

He is a Terrorists..  and is labeled as such .

today he sent a possible boubonic plague in an envelope to Paris,  bombed BASF in GUR,   There is an ever present and growing list Bob.

When do you propose to stop him and how do you do it?

…. WISHFUL THINKING IS WEAK.

NoN ACTION is condoned..

words mean nothing .

You can’t stop this with Words..

I don't disagree Putin is a monster. Are you willing to start a nuclear war? 

Just wanted to voice a thought...........

I wonder what our police would be like if we bombed them at 700 am shift change? Chaos! Now in a peaceful, calm country like ours, nothing! But!

I ask this in the hypothetical, as my real question is, how much power would Putin have if his Special Police were targeted?

I mean, where does Putin really get his power? IMO, it is from these very same Special Police

Special Ops?

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, JIAHN said:

Just wanted to voice a thought...........

I wonder what our police would be like if we bombed them at 700 am shift change? Chaos! Now in a peaceful, calm country like ours, nothing! But!

I ask this in the hypothetical, as my real question is, how much power would Putin have if his Special Police were targeted?

I mean, where does Putin really get his power? IMO, it is from these very same Special Police

Special Ops?

Like all dictators/authoritarian leaders Jan, he maintains his power through fear and maintaining an image of strength. 

Unfortunately that's why he won't back down in regards to Ukraine.

It would make him look weak and erode his power. 

Unless he is assassinated, something has to happen to make him appear to be vulnerable. 

We all hoped that was happening when the head of the Wagner group " rebelled ".

However when that failed, it only made him appear to be able to deal with such threats. 

I don't usually wish death on anyone, however I will make an exception with Putin as I believe that in taking one life, it would save hundreds of thousands of lives at least. 

More power to the Ukrainians in their attempts 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russia-accuses-us-of-bankrolling-ukrainian-attempts-to-assassinate-putin/

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

5 hours ago, Bob Long said:

I don't disagree Putin is a monster. Are you willing to start a nuclear war? 

Depends on the scale of it ..

it dose not have to be mega tonne in size .. there are tech weapons built with guidance and aborts ( I think),  that would vaporize Putin.

He should be the target , and the size of it to scale 2 city blocks,  and deep enough to penetrate 200 ft into any bunker.

Bob ,  I honestly think if they can get a “ping” or GPS attached to his modes of travel..   just taking him out will end this.

His Generals have no Millitary intellect of intelligence.   They have all been pilfering the systems..    they can’t fight wars , when all they have accomplished is terrorizing.

I think and  , I hope this happens..

They will fold and should capitulate to UKR as security,.   RuZ s nuclear power should be given up.

I don’t even think their Nuke capability has been maintained..

that’s more big money in generals pockets..

If they hit Putin with power/ force/ nuke..

they will all drop like cowards.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

10 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Depends on the scale of it ..

it dose not have to be mega tonne in size .. there are tech weapons built with guidance and aborts ( I think),  that would vaporize Putin.

He should be the target , and the size of it to scale 2 city blocks,  and deep enough to penetrate 200 ft into any bunker.

Bob ,  I honestly think if they can get a “ping” or GPS attached to his modes of travel..   just taking him out will end this.

His Generals have no Millitary intellect of intelligence.   They have all been pilfering the systems..    they can’t fight wars , when all they have accomplished is terrorizing.

I think and  , I hope this happens..

They will fold and should capitulate to UKR as security,.   RuZ s nuclear power should be given up.

I don’t even think their Nuke capability has been maintained..

that’s more big money in generals pockets..

If they hit Putin with power/ force/ nuke..

they will all drop like cowards.

Sorry but this is crazy. You would end everyone with this idea. 

27 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Sorry but this is crazy. You would end everyone with this idea. 

Live with your fear then.

Putin could start it at any moment .

Hes pointing one at your house right now,

and he has his finger on the button.

He dosent need an excuse or reason.

He just launched it.

..Whats your excuse for not acting first?

I wonder what wishes you have in 3-10 mins ,  time enough to reflect and regret ..?

Edited by SilentSam
  • Cheers 2

9 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Live with your fear then.

Putin could start it at any moment .

Hes pointing one at your house right now,

and he has his finger on the button.

He dosent need an excuse or reason.

He just launched it.

..Whats your excuse for not acting first?

I wonder what wishes you have in 3-10 mins ,  time enough to reflect and regret ..?

I don't live in fear, but whatever, you have your views on it and I have mine.

25 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I don't live in fear, but whatever, you have your views on it and I have mine.

You can have your opinion ,your freedom , and your safety to do that ,.  

Just remember the UKR soldiers who are defending that for you today ,  and those who will also die today and tomorrow for YOUR opinion , freedom and safety .

Power is what Putin wants Bob,  he already holds the most land massed economic resources in the world ..  what do you think he’s trying to do in EUR and every other county he destabilizes or feeds terrorists in?   Why?

Cut the head off this snake the body dies.

Your in fear of a nuclear war Bob.

until Putin dies ,  this existential threat that he keeps threatening with in real time , will always exist as it does with every minute you heart pumps.

Seems you trust Putin more than anyone I know .      

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

It’s supposed to be the time ..

right?

At a time where RuZ may be weak in the air ,   Maybe the intelligence reports see the opportunity..

Edited by SilentSam

27 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

You can have your opinion ,your freedom , and your safety to do that ,.  

Just remember the UKR soldiers who are defending that for you today ,  and those who will also die today and tomorrow for YOUR opinion , freedom and safety .

Power is what Putin wants Bob,  he already holds the most land massed economic resources in the world ..  what do you think he’s trying to do in EUR and every other county he destabilizes or feeds terrorists in?   Why?

Cut the head off this snake the body dies.

Your in fear of a nuclear war Bob.

until Putin dies ,  this existential threat that he keeps threatening with in real time , will always exist as it does with every minute you heart pumps.

Seems you trust Putin more than anyone I know .      

Please stop telling me what I think.

16 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Zebras wear stripes.

Wut?

I honestly don't know what to say, you apparently think setting off a nuclear device inside Russia will bring peace.

And somehow you think I live in fear if I think thats a bad idea?

Take a breather Sam.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Wut?

I honestly don't know what to say, you apparently think setting off a nuclear device inside Russia will bring peace.

And somehow you think I live in fear if I think thats a bad idea?

Take a breather Sam.

well a large one did in Japan ,

and that was what it was meant to do.

Bring Peace .

it also brought democracy to a nation.. (Japan).

im not saying the extent or magnitude of that was right.

But a quick solution to a war mongering country or aggressor with no need to control another country, countries , or the world , is the nuclear “deterrent “.

NATO was designed to disarm the world from that .      

Only one country  ,  RuZ , constantly threatens with it .  

Putin had his opportunity, and still does to be part of that process (NATO)..  but he aggressively declined in the 90’s .

Hes still here trying to conquer and recapture a fictitious empire on a fantasy map.

Today , he dividing and disrupting other nations, INCLUDING OURS , to weaken Democracies .

In this moment He is raping , pillaging, burning, moving borders on a sovereign nation ..  Reducing cities to that of a Nuclear holocaust.  ( look up Bahkmut)

im not ok with that.

It needs to stop .    

Deterence is necessary in one form or another.

Otherwise inaction ,

or not stopping it is aiding and abedding.

You don’t seem like you want to take action Bob.

This “Long” game is far too slow .

600,000 RuZ troops dead is oncoming soon..

possibly 100, - 200, 000 innocent civilians and troops from UKR .

But the gravest mistake will come from letting the Orc/ Natzi / Dictator mindset survive another War ,

where are predecessors,   in hind site realized they made the mistake of not following into RuZ and offering greater assistance to them and opening peaceful doors in the process.

This inaction will far outlive our lives ,

it will continue on to what ever length it threatens with,  on into your children’s lives and livelihood, and your grandchildrens.

im not trying to fear monger Bob ,

im a realist ..   and history teaches us what was real ,  allowing us to see it.

Pacifism is not the answer with a PROVEN aggressor who will continue on untill his death .

If he LIVES to die a natural death ,  his legacy will be handed off to another.

Hitler > Stalin > Lenin > Putin > ?

Edited by SilentSam
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

well a large one did in Japan ,

and that was what it was meant to do.

Bring Peace .

it also brought democracy to a nation.. (Japan).

And just how many nuclear weapons were there in the world in the summer of 1945?   We all know the answer: two and then one and then none.  It's a different story now.

Can you be so sure that another usage in anger would bring peace and democracy to anyone just because that's what happened last time?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

And just how many nuclear weapons were there in the world in the summer of 1945?   We all know the answer: two and then one and then none.  It's a different story now.

Can you be so sure that another usage in anger would bring peace and democracy to anyone just because that's what happened last time?

your still thinking that I’m talking implementing THAT magnitude . 
im not .

Nuclear power is already used and exists in the smallest of arms.

Depleted Uranium is used projectiles as small as 30cal bullets for piercing armour plates,  also in protective armour to implode  bullets .

it goes on up from there and may even have been seen destroying a T90 by a Browning 50 cal MG ,

it may already be presently used in areas on the front lines 

ATACMS 140 climbs up the ladder fired from missile launchers and F16’s .

All of this hardware and more is presently in NATO supplies , standing by.

that’s why we have Democratic freedom in the world .

it’s a deterrent.

used in anger ?

When you can ask that question to Putin and come back with an answer ,

I’ll give you mine .

Edited by SilentSam