The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Nothing would make me happier than Ukrainian forces carrying this fight all the way down to the Kazakh border and then liberating Georgia and taking the entirety of the Black Sea away from russia.

I suppose they were inundated at the time!

In about the time of Ukraine holding on to Bakhmut as a siege. I spent a day or three ranting we (Ukraine) should be doing an end around; up to Belgorad, then down behind Donetsk to Rostov on Don to cut off Mariupol. I mean, I know that big an incursion was unlikely.  But Prigozhin made it up that line towards Moscow pretty damn quick?

My timing might be off; specifically when Lyman then Izium were liberated. Then again & again when Prigozhin marched on Moscow, also the Suravokin line proved so damned hard to cross. Fuck, after Lyman we could not even make it to the Svatove / Kremmina line after taking all of the West side Kheson. It always seemed clear these bastards were so full of themselves attacking. I argued they would leave all defense lines straight in to Russia, and behind the front completely open.  

Maybe I am just Giddy today; thanks for all the news @SilentSam

• Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Who needs to bomb RuZ when all you need to do is break the sound barrier in an F16 to create chaos !

he drops flares,  and it’s a freak show lol

Shoulda moved away from the coast. If you don't like storms my Uncle used to tell me!

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

just an FYI ,

pretty sure Iran / Hez feels fucked up the ass , but will act out anyway..

sianorah.

I'm reading daily a Telegram channel of an Israeli journalist Sergey Auslender, since Feb 2022. He initially covered primarily the war in Ukraine, but obviously switched a lot to Israel after October 7th. In these 2.5 years there was not a single piece of information on his channel that later turned to be a lie or misinformation. In the last week he mentioned several times that one of his friends (sources) works at a certain airport in offloading various incoming "goodies". The guy asked not to advertise the exact content of the munitions that arrive to Israel daily recently, but the overall message - "holy fuck, we haven't seen yet the size and the quantity of the things we are getting". Essentially, the point is - the president of Iran may not have country to rule if Iran decides to seriously fuck with Israel.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I suppose they were inundated at the time!

In about the time of Ukraine holding on to Bakhmut as a siege. I spent a day or three ranting we (Ukraine) should be doing an end around; up to Belgorad, then down behind Donetsk to Rostov on Don to cut off Mariupol. I mean, I know that big an incursion was unlikely.  But Prigozhin made it up that line towards Moscow pretty damn quick?

My timing might be off; specifically when Lyman then Izium were liberated. Then again & again when Prigozhin marched on Moscow, also the Suravokin line proved so damned hard to cross. Fuck, after Lyman we could not even make it to the Svatove / Kremmina line after taking all of the West side Kheson. It always seemed clear these bastards were so full of themselves attacking. I argued they would leave all defense lines straight in to Russia, and behind the front completely open.  

Maybe I am just Giddy today; thanks for all the news @SilentSam

The plan is simple - start special military operation to liberate Kursk, Belgorod, Voronezh and Rostov People's Republics, hold "referendums" and open negotiations to exchange them for Crimea, Luhansk, Donetsk and the rest of South of Ukraine 🙂 

• Cheers 4

6 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

The plan is simple - start special military operation to liberate Kursk, Belgorod, Voronezh and Rostov People's Republics, hold "referendums" and open negotiations to exchange them for Crimea, Luhansk, Donetsk and the rest of South of Ukraine 🙂 

I’d still like to see Putin and that Regime fall and Russia be nuclear dismantled ..

preferably by its own people .

Nothing wrong with RuZ being “Capitulated Democratically “.

Fair is Fair for the people.

but an Aggressor that is also a Terroristic Regime, committed heinous crimes on humanity, genocide through attrition and loss of almost 600,000 of its own troops..

and a Global Adversarial Threat to the World , must be hunted down and captured and taken to the Haugue.

And all nuclear weapons seized.

executions are the only way to deal with those responsible, including its Allied Threats.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Don't take this the wrong way?

Spoiler

I quickly acknowledge you have said in the past most Israeli's, and yourself personally have no interest in occupying Gaza.

I also mention; I support pre-Oct 7 Israeli right to defend itself. The Israeli state, even security zones as they existed; just not how many take of advantage of, and behave in some zones.  Being kinda political about also believing in fairly wide spread abuse by many Israeli partisons. 

Also that there is no easy answer. 

I'd prefer an independent republic in West Bank.  No clearly not run by Hamas, any militants.  One where Christians, Muslims, Bedouin, JEWS, anyone really all could have access to their heritage, communities, visitors, peace. Even if it is a long journey away. I also get what you are saying is 3/4 humour.

If it's Ukraine who liberates Belgorad, Rostov, anywhere really?  These should be their own Republics, perhaps a security zone for Ukraine until things settle.

But of course I am way ahead of myself also.

Don't mind the conversation today at all!

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Putin should end the war by letting UKR keep what it takes, ammirite? 

I know you are joking; but no.

If you were a Ukrainian farmer in Donetsk.  You would want & deserve your farm back. 

This incursion is great, a step towards that goal. And leverage.  Perhaps some fear of the real Kozak!

• Cheers 3

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I know you are joking; but no.

If you were a Ukrainian farmer in Donetsk.  You would want & deserve your farm back. 

This incursion is great, a step towards that goal. And leverage.  Perhaps some fear of the real Kozak!

Glad to know you know I was being facetious brother. 

And, hey!, I made you learn a new word! 😉

Edited by Sharpshooter

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

I’d still like to see Putin and that Regime fall and Russia be nuclear dismantled ..

preferably by its own people .

Nothing wrong with RuZ being “Capitulated Democratically “.

Fair is Fair for the people.

but an Aggressor that is also a Terroristic Regime, committed heinous crimes on humanity, genocide through attrition and loss of almost 600,000 of its own troops..

and a Global Adversarial Threat to the World , must be hunted down and captured and taken to the Haugue.

And all nuclear weapons seized.

executions are the only way to deal with those responsible, including its Allied Threats.

The complete extermination of Putin's regime needs to be a requirement for any kind of relations with the civilized world.

• Vintage 1

Roughly Aug 7th 2100 hrs here PST

This update is roughly 1hr -24 hrs old,

information from the frontlines for verification takes time.

the map is showing the time 02:14 hrs Aug 8th.

(recent)

but more good news: