The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

I’m including this Poster in my feeds .

seems to know his stuff.

A1C8767E-DFE6-40DF-A5E4-2378FE10FB99.thumb.png.cf768c495ae000d70ead4040a4017d99.png

recently confirming a lot of what’s been posted here, but adds the tech / savy .

I still won’t double down on much as it comes out ,  but he might help me realize what is better to post.

all these guys get different info at different times,.  It’s nice to see the parallels to verify.

cheers, Sam

• Like 1

TELENKO (above). Seems to think up to 25,000 troops were deployed in this offensive ..

DAVID D (below). Seems to confirm that he’s been watching a mass build up of UKR Troops waiting for “Go” for months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Don't take this the wrong way?

Hide contents

I quickly acknowledge you have said in the past most Israeli's, and yourself personally have no interest in occupying Gaza.

I also mention; I support pre-Oct 7 Israeli right to defend itself. The Israeli state, even security zones as they existed; just not how many take of advantage of, and behave in some zones.  Being kinda political about also believing in fairly wide spread abuse by many Israeli partisons. 

Also that there is no easy answer. 

I'd prefer an independent republic in West Bank.  No clearly not run by Hamas, any militants.  One where Christians, Muslims, Bedouin, JEWS, anyone really all could have access to their heritage, communities, visitors, peace. Even if it is a long journey away. I also get what you are saying is 3/4 humour.

If it's Ukraine who liberates Belgorad, Rostov, anywhere really?  These should be their own Republics, perhaps a security zone for Ukraine until things settle.

But of course I am way ahead of myself also.

Don't mind the conversation today at all!

Any type of solution must start with the recognition by Palestinians that Jews are there to stay and drop any attempt to just kills us.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1