The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

5 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I like the intent of your message. A lot!

They / Russians left their conscripts at the front though.

Sulks to be them. Sometimes to think of ourselves as the same human race.

Its easier to feel proud of a Muhammad Ali.  Who went to jail rather than be conscripted to a war he did not believe in.

To me that indicates they’re not actually trying to win.

They likely know that the death toll from this action will create more opposition to the war at home. 

It’s still dissent either way.

Sorry bro..

you missed the “Go” ..

waiting for others do the work your anticipating is Weak.

Have a great /safe retirement,

should have been 3 years ago

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

This won’t last long.

Would the Belarus army actually fight? Were there 20,000 Russian troops in Belarus? Maybe they get pulled for Kursk. They should probably be more afraid of the Poles than the Ukrainians. How long before the corridor to Kalingrad gets cut?  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Luko is going to add more to the confusion ,

he should just step aside , and let SOF take command of Belarus Military ..

My concern is that Russia gave Luko nukes to store and Luko would probably have Putins green light to use them being closer to Kyiv.  Leaving Putin free from blame ish and affecting the kind of wtf damage he wishes his forces could have done while also throwing the entirety of the Ukranian armed forces in to disaray and panic

• chaos 1

27 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

My concern is that Russia gave Luko nukes to store and Luko would probably have Putins green light to use them being closer to Kyiv.  Leaving Putin free from blame ish and affecting the kind of wtf damage he wishes his forces could have done while also throwing the entirety of the Ukranian armed forces in to disaray and panic

Belarus is for the taking ..

Even something more that makes total sense ,.  Someone grab the Coastline across from Alaska ..

Fuck putin.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Belarus is for the taking ..

Even something more that makes total sense ,.  Someone grab the Coastline across from Alaska ..

Fuck putin.

If the Russians in Kursk are standing aside for the AFU to move thru then what would Belarussians do? IMHO they would actually cheer. My suspicion is that an established underground exists in Belarus waiting for the opportunity to take over. If NATO has advisors inside Ukraine then what do they have inside Belarus and even Russia. The obvious objective is to get Russia out of Ukraine but what happens inside Russia if that happens? It could mean regime change and the security issues with whatever falls out. Are the nukes secure and who has access to them. Will some Russian general sell them to Iran or North Korea?

If internal order inside Russia falls apart with winter coming then kaos results. The borders of Poland and other NATO countries could be over ran by Russian refugees. The NATO war rooms will be burning the midnight oil. 

• Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

If the Russians in Kursk are standing aside for the AFU to move thru then what would Belarussians do? IMHO they would actually cheer. My suspicion is that an established underground exists in Belarus waiting for the opportunity to take over. If NATO has advisors inside Ukraine then what do they have inside Belarus and even Russia. The obvious objective is to get Russia out of Ukraine but what happens inside Russia if that happens? It could mean regime change and the security issues with whatever falls out. Are the nukes secure and who has access to them. Will some Russian general sell them to Iran or North Korea?

If internal order inside Russia falls apart with winter coming then kaos results. The borders of Poland and other NATO countries could be over ran by Russian refugees. The NATO war rooms will be burning the midnight oil. 

Fully agree Bouds ,

And given the situation of Putins VERBAL AND REPEATED THREATS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS ..

Why can’t NATO go in and tear his Nuclear Arms down ?

Why CANT NATO BE THE PEACE KEEPER IN THIS SITUATION ?

The UN is a useless body that uses Democracies poorly.

I for one would love to see NATO speak for all Democracies in the world in matters of Peace, Terrorism,  and the people who have freedom,  and those that so desperately seek it .

This isn’t a matter of change,  

it’s a matter of Evolving .

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Fully agree Bouds ,

And given the situation of Putins VERBAL AND REPEATED THREATS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS ..

I for one would love to see NATO speak for all Democracies in the world in matters of Peace, Terrorism,  and the people who have freedom,  and those that so desperately seek it .

Another reason to add to my above quote :

Terrorists are delinquent with such of anything Nuclear .

4 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I’d watch for Putin escaping to this destination..

It makes too much sense ?

no way he goes to South America ,. The USA would hunt him down.

Just funny, but I had run a simulation about 14 years ago in during which Burkina Faso sunk a Russian Sub, with Russia's permission, and managed to blame Canada, sparking WWIII. 
This post made me shiver. 

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Luko would freeze if told to arm nuclear.

or back channel NATO to invade and arrest (to save himself) hoping to be exiled somewhere in a Rancher style home .

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Fully agree Bouds ,

adding to this :

IF the UN can be made “derelict” ,  the money ( GDP%) going to fund the United Nations ,  could go towards funding NATO.

There would be no need for increases to support NATO’s work.

Basically they could set up a better humanitarian arm of the Millitary , using all of NATOS assets to keep it a rolling machine.

Troops would be more active rotating in and out of “stand by” bases and traveling the World to help Democracies establish themselves safely.

Wagner would not stand a chance of continuing in the entire World.