The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

34 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

IRAN / Hamas :

Ooof. I was starting to hope Iranian leadership was sane for once, relative to their history.  I suppose the lemons to lemonade is hopefully Israel and allies reduce Iran's nuke ambitions to ash.

6 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

Ooof. I was starting to hope Iranian leadership was sane for once, relative to their history.  I suppose the lemons to lemonade is hopefully Israel and allies reduce Iran's nuke ambitions to ash.

first headlines after decisions yesterday:

4C7E5FE9-A5BC-4218-9739-CE365BB298D9.thumb.jpeg.b88d1adc257e14a877bafd7b23f13421.jpeg

They live only to be killed for their cause,.   That’s how this HATE continues,

Its why it’s always continuing.

think about it OP,

Because they themselves are genocidal in their thinking and ways,.   They themselves live to die.       It’s encoded into ways, beliefs , lifestyles …. 

Is it that much different than NATZI belief?

And they are scattered all over the planet .

How is this cycle broken ?  How can their minds be free?

The West tries immigration and integration into Democracies , with great hope.

I’m not sure it’s working.

it’s perplexing..  to say the least.

Edited by SilentSam

9 hours ago, RomanPer said:

This is Moscow. All these areas used to be villages around Moscow some 30-40 years ago. But with Moscow growing outwards, these former villages have been absorbed by the growing megapolis and became Moscow neighbourhoods in the last 20 years.

The drone attack on Moscow is as much political as military. Moscow hears about Kursk but now they are living it. Kremlin strategists must be reconsidering all their assumptions to date. How does Russia survive as presently constituted if the AFU can strike almost anywhere? Russia has massive $'s committed to equipment that is being eliminated by cheap drone warfare. 

Taking the war onto Russian territory escapes the defenses built by the Russians in the Donbas. It allows the AFU to maximize the mobility of the heavy equipment that has been supplied to them. Conventional in nature but with fire power that can overwhelm forces in the Russian rear. It will force Russian air power to expose themselves to AFU targeting. If Russian POW communication gets back inside Russia it will undermine the will to fight. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

The drone attack on Moscow is as much political as military. Moscow hears about Kursk but now they are living it. Kremlin strategists must be reconsidering all their assumptions to date. How does Russia survive as presently constituted if the AFU can strike almost anywhere? Russia has massive $'s committed to equipment that is being eliminated by cheap drone warfare. 

Taking the war onto Russian territory escapes the defenses built by the Russians in the Donbas. It allows the AFU to maximize the mobility of the heavy equipment that has been supplied to them. Conventional in nature but with fire power that can overwhelm forces in the Russian rear. It will force Russian air power to expose themselves to AFU targeting. If Russian POW communication gets back inside Russia it will undermine the will to fight. 

UKraine may be staged to be the biggest Country in Europe !

Daytona 500 Sport GIF by NASCAR

JUST  SO FUCKING  BRILLIANT  !!

I hope NATO / EU is helping hold Prisoners in UKR …

It’s going to be not only be  a capture / prisoner program.

but these guys should all be vetted for what they have accomplished in life.

some should return back to prisons ,

some may truly wish to defect .

Position and Order to save civilians..

im sure UKR has more to do with this than Putin.

I see how they’re accomplishing their massive gains…

it’s like slicing into Cherry Pie and consuming the wedge ..  

on point & flanks !

Edited by SilentSam

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

UKraine may be staged to be the biggest Country in Europe !

Daytona 500 Sport GIF by NASCAR

If Russia implodes I see the opposite. I can easily see Russia breaking into numerous small countries ruled by mafia or military juntas. It will take decades to change the ordinary Russian's mindset. Those areas closest to NATO borders will likely convert the fastest. As I mentioned earlier Moscow has to be thinking about the country as a whole and whether their treasure trove, Siberia, will be taken from them. Moscow has to be considering whether a deal can be made with Ukraine and whether if that happens can they retain power in what will be left of Russia? Right now there are likely hit squads patrolling Moscow ready to shot anyone who suggests some kind of withdrawal from Ukraine. Those who want a peace will have to have their own militias to defend themselves. Who do they trust? The big losers in what is going down is Putin's mafia but also his FSB service which has failed terribly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

To add to the above :

at this rate ,   If they take out the Crimean Bridge ,    That too would be MASS SURRENDERS ,  saving what is left in infrastructure that region and chopping off RuZ’s fingers .

2 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

If Russia implodes I see the opposite. I can easily see Russia breaking into numerous small countries ruled by mafia or military juntas. It will take decades to change the ordinary Russian's mindset. Those areas closest to NATO borders will likely convert the fastest. As I mentioned earlier Moscow has to be thinking about the country as a whole and whether their treasure trove, Siberia, will be taken from them. Moscow has to be considering whether a deal can be made with Ukraine and whether if that happens can they retain power in what will be left of Russia? Right now there are likely hit squads patrolling Moscow ready to shot anyone who suggests some kind of withdrawal from Ukraine. Those who want a peace will have to have their own militias to defend themselves. Who do they trust? The big losers in what is going down is Putin's mafia but also his FSB service which has failed terribly. 

Putin has to be targeted and then go down the list..

im sure better minds are thinking this way Bouds..   I hope .

• Like 1

Is this a Ballistic Nuclear Silo ??

or is it related to a power plant ? 

I have no other , can find no other info .

It looks to be a protective cap , where a Nuclear Warhead would be positioned..

Those Caps are in bad shape ..  bad shape..

tell-tale ??      

Edited by SilentSam