The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Pretty sure that border crossing is only 300km away from UKR  borders.

On the map I highlighted ..

The red “X” is the route on RuZ territory .

drones or a fast F16 with atacms with Intel could tap those moves.

257A3387-9550-4E28-9AA6-5CE57864C2B4.thumb.jpeg.0fc703324d43b8e70b0b900773447adf.jpeg

Although I want Ukraine to win, and take back all their land. I can not feel but sorrow for Russian soldiers, that are forced to the front lines at gun point to die. War is barbaric, at best! 

I do not excuse them, nor pity for some of their inhume acts. But I am sure there many that do not want to be there. And as easy as it is to say, well they should fight there own government not to fight Ukraine's, it is easier to fight a opponent that you don't see, than your own friends and family, and the gun barrel pointed at you.

Just because your opponent has no humanity, does not mean you do not have some yourself. Aka, why the Ukraine army takes prisoners, instead of just killing the Russians, when they can.

(This comment is spurred on by seeing a Russians soldiers leg blown off, and wondering, about why he is there, and his wife and children. I have met more than a few Russians in the past year, and most if not all, seemed very normal, while not in Russia.) Imagine if we had to take arms, and attack our own government, all the while being afraid our neighbor would report us to them. I think it would feel impossible)

• Cheers 1

I still feel very sure that, the best way to allow the Russian people the opportunity to change, is to take out the special police in the big cities, like Moscow, St. Petersburg, etc.

Right at shift change, and at every station, all at the same time.......I am sure it would be very easy at this point, with the drones being able to reach so far into Russia. IMO, that is where Putin gets his strength from............that is the head, you need to cut off!

If asked to name a counterterrorism unit in Russia, most people would probably think of the FSB’s elite “Alpha” unit. Alpha participated in the 1993 constitutional crisis, the Nord-Ost theatre siege and the Beslan hostage crisis, and are called out on the biggest and most sensitive incidents. However, they don’t deal with the majority of terrorism incidents in Russia. Rather, this responsibility falls to the SOBR (Spetsial’nyy Otryad Bystrogo Reagirovaniya, or Special Squad, Rapid Reaction) teams. These regional teams handle most armed incidents in Russia, from Chechen terrorists holed up in houses to domestic-violence standoffs. The level of equipment and level of training of these units varies greatly depending on the threat of the region. But what’s the history of these units? How often are they called out, and how do they compare to Russia’s other OMON and FSB units?

Maybe, someone with more, understanding of which squad responds to domestic uprisings on their own people, can comment on which units to take out? (OK, all of them, but which ones are responsible for the crowds and masses, if ever they were to form?)

5 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

Although I want Ukraine to win, and take back all their land. I can not feel but sorrow for Russian soldiers, that are forced to the front lines at gun point to die. War is barbaric, at best! 

I do not excuse them, nor pity for some of their inhume acts. But I am sure there many that do not want to be there. And as easy as it is to say, well they should fight there own government not to fight Ukraine's, it is easier to fight a opponent that you don't see, than your own friends and family, and the gun barrel pointed at you.

Just because your opponent has no humanity, does not mean you do not have some yourself. Aka, why the Ukraine army takes prisoners, instead of just killing the Russians, when they can.

(This comment is spurred on by seeing a Russians soldiers leg blown off, and wondering, about why he is there, and his wife and children. I have met more than a few Russians in the past year, and most if not all, seemed very normal, while not in Russia.) Imagine if we had to take arms, and attack our own government, all the while being afraid our neighbor would report us to them. I think it would feel impossible)

Jiahn ,  we all have our morals and can agree with you.

But if a person is implored, employed, or dictated to go and fight himself,   He still has to have his own moral compass…

That means fighting back.

These men that you feel sorry for , have no moral compass, and would rather kill you than think about it .

Over 1000 RUz a day lost for apx 220 days (7-8 months).

Putin can stop this at anytime.

Don’t let the gravity of visual grotesque outweigh the loss of life to so many INNOCENT civilians / children targeted and killed in UKR, 

a once peaceful country seeking no issues even though RuZ previously captured those areas UKR is in at the moment.

UKR Forces actually freeing those RuZ people your are concerned about from their  own ruler .    They are making Putin lose his grip over his people.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

I still feel very sure that, the best way to allow the Russian people the opportunity to change, is to take out the special police in the big cities, like Moscow, St. Petersburg, etc.

Right at shift change, and at every station, all at the same time.......I am sure it would be very easy at this point, with the drones being able to reach so far into Russia. IMO, that is where Putin gets his strength from............that is the head, you need to cut off!

this..  now you sound like me 3 years ago,.  And I think then you told me I was provoking a Nuclear War.. ?

7 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

If asked to name a counterterrorism unit in Russia, most people would probably think of the FSB’s elite “Alpha” unit. Alpha participated in the 1993 constitutional crisis, the Nord-Ost theatre siege and the Beslan hostage crisis, and are called out on the biggest and most sensitive incidents. However, they don’t deal with the majority of terrorism incidents in Russia. Rather, this responsibility falls to the SOBR (Spetsial’nyy Otryad Bystrogo Reagirovaniya, or Special Squad, Rapid Reaction) teams. These regional teams handle most armed incidents in Russia, from Chechen terrorists holed up in houses to domestic-violence standoffs. The level of equipment and level of training of these units varies greatly depending on the threat of the region. But what’s the history of these units? How often are they called out, and how do they compare to Russia’s other OMON and FSB units?

Maybe, someone with more, understanding of which squad responds to domestic uprisings on their own people, can comment on which units to take out? (OK, all of them, but which ones are responsible for the crowds and masses, if ever they were to form?)

The FSB may be the only ones left defending Moscow .   

They  are weak and will scatter at the sight of UKR Forces..

they really are domestic terrorists, providing the fear factor inside Ru. for citizens to be compliant.. or go to gulags.

they act out false flag ops inside RuZ ,

at Putins will or command.

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

this..  now you sound like me 3 years ago,.  And I think then you told me I was provoking a Nuclear War.. ?

Nope, not me! I am a Hawk! If you remember, I am the one who suggested starting forest fires around Moscow, etc

As much as I have always had empathy...............War is War!

• ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

Nope, not me! I am a Hawk! If you remember, I am the one who suggested starting forest fires around Moscow, etc

As much as I have always had empathy...............War is War!

I read somewhere once that Real Soldiers , Warriors, value Peace more than anyone else,

they are the only ones that know True Peace.    It’s so very true.

Terrorists don’t understand or value this.

That’s what drives these guys below, 

They want Peace and will fight for their lives to get it.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Jiahn ,  we all have our morals and can agree with you.

But if a person is implored, employed, or dictated to go and fight himself,   He still has to have his own moral compass…

That means fighting back. (IMO, it is easier said and done, and you have to be raised that way to have that moral compass. Just look at the Southern United States, and all those backward people that send their children to war and still vote Republican, all the while living in poverty, and lack of education)

These men that you feel sorry for , have no moral compass, and would rather kill you than think about it . Yes, I agree, but "Pack" mentality and a gun pointed at your own head, by a friend or CEO can be a huge incentive to go along with the crowd. Not excusing it..... they are obviously brain washed to a large extent.

Over 1000 RUz a day lost for apx 220 days (7-8 months). ( They are almost like brainwashed Muslims, or Christians, and do not see pass their nose)

Putin can stop this at anytime. (No argument)

Don’t let the gravity of visual grotesque outweigh the loss of life to so many INNOCENT civilians / children targeted and killed in UKR, 

a once peaceful country seeking no issues even though RuZ previously captured those areas UKR is in at the moment. (I will never forget!)

UKR Forces actually freeing those RuZ people your are concerned about from their  own ruler .    They are making Putin lose his grip over his people.

(Let's hope this is true!)

4 minutes ago, JIAHN said:

Trust I understand everything you’re saying and. An agree with it..

But this is how and why this type of terrorism is handed down generation after generation.

It’s the same way the “ White Supremacy “ / Natzi movements survive in the U.S.

Those who grow to be Adults without moral compass ,  pass it on to their children in their own homes.

It’s a gene pool as much as lack of education ,

imagine cave men from a Neanderthal era where one tribe of Cannibals would survive by attacking another tribe of farmers and hunters.

Thats Putin.    Needs his head cracked in half with a stone.

• Cheers 1

Putin says he will punish Ukrainians for this. Who are just trying ''to improve their negotiating position!''

I personally believe its just a tactical diversion.  Moving Russian resources and reinforcements.  That we'll see another direction yet before winter. But what do I know; just opinion. Also to move public support, political support for more weapons. Reduced restrictions for using them.  

• Cheers 2