The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

30 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Your comments about Chinese military being in Ukraine is not something I had heard about.

They have been in Belarus, Ukranian front lines as "mercenaries" and in russian command as observers on Belarussian, Russian and Ukraninan soil.  They have also held joint exercises in Russian and in Belarus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jul/08/ukraine-war-briefing-chinese-troops-hold-military-exercises-with-belarus-on-polish-border

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

In a way, I can confirm what you are saying about Chinese armed forces in the Russian ranks, in the last 24 hours two Chinese "mercenaries" were among the dead at a forward Ops post that was himars'd by Ukraine behind the lines in Donetsk Oblast.

There's a few military channels I follow on Youtube that have been following this conflict heavily since day one.

Two of the most reputable, that seem to have information even before this forum or reddit made numerous comments about Chinese observers being in Belarus prior to the invasion, about them being in russian command circles and command platforms as well as in the russian armed forces as "mercenaries"

They claim (claims only mind you) that these are in fact Chinese military assets and officers being sent to the front lines for real world combat experience.  The reasoning behind this is that nobody in the Chinese military has any combat experience of any significance at all.  outside of issues with India and pushing around Tibet, there is almost zero combat experience at all of any type in the Chinese military, navy or air force.

The reasoning is that allowing officers to engage in or being around the front lines during offensive or defensive actions would allow them the experience to think critically under fire in real world conditions (without actually ever being at any level of significant risk) would better prepare them for action against Taiwan, the US or any neighbouring nations that want to push back against Chinese encroachment in the South China Sea.

Again, these are claims only, but there are in fact numerous videos and comments regarding Chinese soldiers in non russian kit on the or near the front lines in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus.

• Thanks 1
  • ThereItIs 1

So you call the shots ,.  And because your losing you jail your generals and advisors for following YOUR orders ..

wasn’t it last week he sent his Police Boss in to run a regional area of combat and fire him within 3 days?

Its collapsing rapidly ..  more calls to drop weapons and surrender will be answered.

The question is ,  as UKR surrounds Moscow,   What does Putin do ?

I think the nuclear deterrent he waivers with  will be lost because he is up-ending commanders in the Military.

Perhaps the only way one lights up is if he is standing beside one lighting a fuse with a cigarette 

Think about this..

in seeing Generals going to courts on charges..

What if All Millitary Generals told troops to lay down arms, stand down and surrender?

I think this could be an outcome.

Leave Putin alone ,  or arrest him themselves.

Something is obviously going to change within RuZ 

• Like 1

I’m presuming ,.

There will be no negotiations of territorial borders .

Putin won’t even be able to negotiate his existence for living .

The Capitulation is happening in real time,

minute by minute.

I think the Bounty for his Putin “Dead or Alive “ should also be dropped in with leaflets to surrender..

UKRAINE should not stop until that Regime and Putin are out of RuZ.

::::;;

new military government of kursk headed by gen Moskalov...

what the russians are saying on TG.....

The leader will be Ukrainian Major General Eduard Moskalov, whom Zelensky removed from his post as commander of the Joint Forces Operation in Donbass in February 2023.

And this is already a direct and open encroachment on the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Russia, accompanied by an armed invasion of Ukraine.

31 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Dozens of reports of Tik Tok goat farmer being captured 

Not much doubt in my mind that if those were Ukrainian POW's that they would be gunned down as they laid there. 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Why did it take so long?

The Swiss are all about making money.

They would have held on to those RuZ assests if they were winning..

they aren’t about finger pointing and ultimately are pacifists ,  untill the losses are real .

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1