The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

6 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Here you go @RomanPer 

" We can only trust ourselves 

Wrath of God in perspective " 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361315238_'We_can_only_trust_ourselves'_Operation_Wrath_of_God_in_perspective

" This article contextualises the 1972 Munich massacre as an important factor in the advent of state counter terrorism strategy aimed at foreclosing the next terrorist outrage. "

As you can see roman, operation wrath of God was about being pro- active rather than being reactive, to terrorist acts against Isreal/Isreali citizens.

Sorry @SilentSam and others for the brief deviation from the topic of the thread.

llunga and @RomanPer I think we can all give respect to the way both of you are handling this conversation .

Yes.  Wiser perhaps yo take it elsewhere,   But you are both Adults , and I applaud and appreciate that.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

I brought this up the other day ,  when the possibility of long range western missiles was again a topic..

UKR are so very close to have re-engineering their own Neptune .

Edited by SilentSam

5 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

This has come up a few times this morning 

Germany has been in recession for 2 years now. Not surprised they are feeling the pinch. That said my worry would be that pro Russian infiltration into German politics and bureaucracy would shut off Ukrainian support. Even the Poles admit the same concerns. If they cannot win on the battlefield the Russians will amp up their covert activity to achieve the same ends. Quite frankly simply jailing these people when caught is not enough. They wait for an exchange whether they are Russian or their quisling allies. Hard choice but I think more of them should be shot. The consequences of being a traitor has to be well known.  

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Germany has been in recession for 2 years now. Not surprised they are feeling the pinch. That said my worry would be that pro Russian infiltration into German politics and bureaucracy would shut off Ukrainian support. Even the Poles admit the same concerns. If they cannot win on the battlefield the Russians will amp up their covert activity to achieve the same ends. Quite frankly simply jailing these people when caught is not enough. They wait for an exchange whether they are Russian or their quisling allies. Hard choice but I think more of them should be shot. The consequences of being a traitor has to be well known.  

A bullet is too generous.  I'd make sure they talked first.

• Cheers 1

The west will have its handcuffs returned..

more on UKRs re-engineeried Neptunes:

Ukraine unveils modified Ukrainian production R-360 Neptune anti-ship missile.

— The Neptune missile, based on the Soviet Kh-35 design, has undergone significant improvements in range, targeting, and electronic systems. 

— Initially capable of striking targets up to 300 kilometers away, recent upgrades are set to extend its operational range to 1,000 kilometers (approximately 621 miles) by 2024.

— Ukraine is adapting the Neptune missile for land-attack purposes, allowing it to strike Russian military infrastructure, including air defense systems and energy facilities. 

— This modification has already seen operational use against targets such as the S-400 missile systems and oil depots in Russian territory.

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Along with the counter offensive against

RuZ ,.  Comes the truth.

RuZ does not like the truth.

Reply back should be

"We didn't enter Russia, but we did explore new Ukrainian territory"

• Cheers 1