The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Just now, DeNiro said:

I get it, that’s part of propaganda. You have to win over the locals.

And based on how poorly Russia treats its own people the bar is pretty low.

But I don’t believe this kind of aide is flowing in so quickly that everyone is walking around with full shopping carts. Supply lines will be tied up delivering ammunition and fuel at this point. Good supply would be limited.

they had what? 6 months of prep time before this invasion. More than enough time and as was said above, aid was delivered within 72 hours. Its not like they have to travel far, maybe an hour drive  to the new front from Ukrainian territory

• Vintage 1

Just now, Yoshiyoshi said:

they had what? 6 months of prep time before this invasion. More than enough time and as was said above, aid was delivered within 72 hours. Its not like they have to travel far, maybe an hour drive  to the new front from Ukrainian territory

Again supply lines would be focused on delivering ammunition and fuel to the front lines and food to the soldiers. Like every conflict in history.

Propaganda exists on both sides in every conflict. That’s part of war strategy. Let’s not pretend everything being tweeted out by Ukrainians is true. 🤣

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Again supply lines would be focused on delivering ammunition and fuel to the front lines and food to the soldiers. Like every conflict in history.

Propaganda exists on both sides in every conflict. That’s part of war strategy. Let’s not pretend everything being tweeted out by Ukrainians is true. 🤣

Dont need to pretend, this is simple. Food needs to get to the front for the soldiers, so food can get to the civilians too. Again, its a short drive its not like the roads are going to be clogged up with ammo convoys the whole way. Its a big front, lots of roads to take, 430km2 confirmed taken, 1100ish claimed but not confirmed yet. 80+ villages under Ukrainian control now apparently. The video was probably taken from a location where alot of Ukrainian resources are present so it wouldnt be surprising that they would be able to throw lots of humanitarian aid at the locals there. It would only take a couple trucks to take care of a small village for a few days. I live in a town of around 4k people and the grocery stores get a truck twice a week from what i understand.

Edited by Yoshiyoshi
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Yoshiyoshi said:

Dont need to pretend, this is simple. Food needs to get to the front for the soldiers, so food can get to the civilians too. Again, its a short drive its not like the roads are going to be clogged up with ammo convoys the whole way. Its a big front, lots of roads to take, 430km2 confirmed taken, 1100ish claimed but not confirmed yet. 80+ villages under Ukrainian control now apparently. The video was probably taken from a location where alot of Ukrainian resources are present so it wouldnt be surprising that they would be able to throw lots of humanitarian aid at the locals there.

Yep Im sure regular grocery deliveries are being transported into a war zone…

Common sense says they would be delivering basic food items to keep these people alive. All other resources would be focused on the war effort.

This would be the first conflict in history where enough aide for everyone to fill shopping carts would be delivered so quickly. 🤣

Edited by DeNiro

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Common sense says they would be delivering basic food items to keep these people alive. All other resources would be focused on the war effort.

This would be the first conflict in history where enough aide for everyone to fill shopping carts would be delivered so quickly. 🤣

Some of these villages are like 100 people, 1 truck would be enough for everyone of basic goods. It is literally not hard to do. They have had almost 2 weeks to ship in a truck or 2. It doesnt take some logistical magic, just basic common sense and planning. I dont understand why you are having such a challenge accepting that they could do that. I would be more concerned if they couldnt do something so simple.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

If you see destruction of civilian infrastructure , yes..  

but UKR is operating at a different level than RuZ .

So far UKR has captured ( recaptured) over 1000sq kilometres of territory inside RuZ “borders” .

There are over 50,000 troops inside that have accomplished that,.   And they are within 600 kms of Moscow.

How-do you  feed 50, 000 troops ?

Send  them home ?

Some of these villages are like 100 people, 1 truck would be enough for everyone of basic goods. It is literally not hard to do. They have had almost 2 weeks to ship in a truck or 2. It doesnt take some logistical magic, just basic common sense and planning. I dont understand why you are having such a challenge accepting that they could do that. I would be more concerned if they couldnt do something so simple.

So again propaganda.

Maybe possible on a very small scale. 

Which again I’m not arguing against. Propaganda is a necessary tool in war. But I’m gonna call it what it is.

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

If you see destruction of civilian infrastructure , yes..  

but UKR is operating at a different level than RuZ .

So far UKR has captured ( recaptured) over 1000sq kilometres of territory inside RuZ “borders” .

There are over 50,000 troops inside that have accomplished that,.   And they are within 600 kms of Moscow.

How-do you  feed 50, 000 troops ?

Send  them home ?

Already stated that the troops would be the priority for supplies.

Any leftovers would go to feeding the locals. 

Pop tarts and wonder bread probably aren’t part of those supplies. 🤣

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Already stated that the troops would be the priority for supplies.

Any leftovers would go to feeding the locals. 

Pop tarts and wonder bread probably aren’t part of those supplies. 🤣

well , I think the jokes on you ,.

no matter how hard you backpedal now.

lol

Nice roads ..  but I still don’t see a Porsche in a driveway either 

The only Porche you might find would be at Medeveds house , apparently 50kms away from the operation 2 days ago..

might have been converinto the new UKR headquarters now.

Poptarts are cheap and easy to transport, dont expire quickly and have a fair amount of calories. Wonderbread also is a type of bread that lasts longer than bakery type. Both are simple and easy to eat and dont require power or anything to cook.

• Cheers 2

Poptarts are cheap and easy to transport, dont expire quickly and have a fair amount of calories. Wonderbread also is a type of bread that lasts longer than bakery type. Both are simple and easy to eat and dont require power or anything to cook.

he’s looking for perishables  and fragile foods lol

eggs bacon milk.

Young captured RuZ men are converting,

given non lethal anti drone / jammers to help UKRForces .

my opinion:

Have to love howUKR is winning over the people / inhabitants of RuZ in this offensive into RuZ territory.

It may help to begin a more massive movement ,  that of winning over the power of the people who wish to embrace Democracy.

That is an operation,  inside an operation..

NOT Deliberately targeting civilians was the first step….  On an escalator .

Key was the speed to which UKR brought in the National guards and humanitarian aid behind their advancements.

UKRForces are a well oiled machine.

• Like 1

I’m starting to wonder if this isn’t a “false flag “ of information directed for RuZ forces to think they are safe in areas.?

we heard clearances were on the verge of happening from the US and Britain ..

the this information doubled to tripled.

my fingers are crossed that they want RuZ to light up ,.  So they can target more precisely with long range Drones they have.

• ThereItIs 1