The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

23 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Updated movement 

As soon as this push is realized and Russia is completely screwed in regards to being able to get any sort of response together, i"d love to see a push directly to Georgia to cut Russia off completely from the water.

More so, I'd love to see fresh Ukranian tropps turn wheel and move towards the rear of russian lines in Ukraine to relive pressure in Donetsk etc

• Cheers 4

55 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

.. and then there is Mr PotatoHead

Poland's military buildup on Poland's border with Belarus is just what the doctor ordered IMO. It keeps this Puppet and Putin from doing anything stupid. I think it really limits Belarus's involvement in this war. Any direct military action by Belarus into Ukraine would see them get crushed by the juggernaut directly to the West

• Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, DSVII said:

The actual trolls must have all been sent to the front to make up for the manpower shortages.

i think Putin values the social/ media / internet more than anything real on the ground .  Lol

5 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

i think Putin values the social/ media / internet more than anything real on the ground .  Lol

Boots on the ground won't defeat America, but getting social media to help America defeat America: that will defeat America. So you are right, in a way. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 2

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

Boots on the ground won't defeat America, but getting social media to help America defeat America: that will defeat America. So you are right, in a way. 

8 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

True. A single tweet from Elon begging for a civil war is more effective than a Russian brigade at this point

• Cheers 2