The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

This young man had a dream,.

it will come true because of him one day ..

💔 Vladislav Yurchenko, an anarchist from Russia who stood up to defend the peoples of Ukraine, died in battle 🕯🙏

You may have recently read about a Russian anarchist with the call sign "Pirate" who is fighting against Putin's troops in the ranks of the "Siberian Battalion." This is 22-year-old Vladislav Yurchenko. He died on August 9 during a landing operation on the occupied Kinburn Spit.

In July, the Resistance Committee published Vladislav’s words about his motivation:
"I have always had a heightened sense of justice. That is why, when Putin began an imperial war against Ukraine, I decided to fight with arms in hand for the freedom of the Ukrainian people, for the freedom of the citizens of the Russian Federation and the indigenous peoples enslaved by Russia.

At the age of 24 (age was changed for the purposes of conspiracy — I.A.) I became interested in the ideals of anarchism and then I realized that I was living in a fascist state, I began to go to rallies in support of political prisoners, and very quickly became disillusioned with this way of fighting the regime. I studied a naval specialty, worked on sea vessels, I had a good salary, I had something to lose, but when the war began, my conscience did not allow me to continue to lead my normal life and turn a blind eye to the crimes committed by the Russian army. That is why I am here."

On August 9, fighters of the Siberian Battalion, together with other units, took part in a landing operation on the Kinburn Spit occupied by Russian troops. Vladislav Yurchenko was wounded in the battle, they tried to evacuate him, but the boat was fired at from the Russian side by an ATGM (anti-tank guided missile). Vladislav died.

In case of his death, Vladislav left a letter:
"Greetings to all our comrades. My name is Vladislav, call sign "Pirate". I decided to leave this letter in case of my death in the war against the imperial Russian regime, the war against the state in which I was born and raised, the war against the dictator who usurped power before I was born. I want this letter to remain a historical document about the participation of anarchists-revolutionaries in the resistance of the Ukrainian people against Russian tyranny. Like all sane citizens of the Russian Federation, I was shocked by the beginning of this war, the terrible injustice and crimes committed by the Russian army on the territory of Ukraine. From the first days of the full-scale invasion, I only thought about what I could do to fight against this injustice, how I could stop the madness that my own people were committing. When I learned about the appearance of military units in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which accepted citizens of the Russian Federation, I immediately realized that I had to fight for the freedom of the Ukrainian people and our ideals in this way, with weapons in my hands. And even if I do not see the victory of the Ukrainian people over the occupiers, the bright future of anarchic communism, justice and freedom for all people on Earth, I believe. I believe that the future will definitely come, while our comrades continue to fight, totalitarianism, authoritarianism and fascism will not capture humanity. I wish my comrades to also not lose confidence in the fight for freedom.

"The Revolution is Immortal!"

t.me/bolshaya_zona/…

Edited by SilentSam
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

From a post on X:

😁 Ukrainian soldiers report:

“According to our observations, "elite units of the armed forces of Belarus" were involved in combat action on the territory of the Kursk region, but not a single unit was ready to perform combat duties. 

It is very funny to watch when after getting fired at, this personnel abandons their weapons, ammunition and equipment. After which they flee without being familiar with the area. 

Why they were deployed to begin with, is a big question. But we thank the personnel for the trophy equipment and other means for conducting warfare.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

russians reporting ukr is prepping the area..

Zaporizhzhya Front

An important addition to the information (t.me/dva_majors/501…) is the fact that dozens of new electronic warfare systems for equipment were delivered to the Orekhovskoye direction, allegedly supplied at the expense of corrupt, well-known Ukrainian funds.

Most likely, these are NATO systems, similar to those that the Russian Armed Forces captured at the Kursk Bulge.

It is important to note that in the Kursk direction, the Ukrainian Armed Forces used new electronic warfare tactics: they placed them on the lead columns of equipment, which not only suppressed the signals of our drones, but also extinguished Russian communication channels.

⚡️ Two Majors (t.me/two_majors) | Boost us (t.me/two_majors?boo…)

Note:   Those that are following this movement seem to think it’s a distraction set up for RuZ ,  while the mass of the operation is going elsewhere.

Perhaps to see what RuZ resistance gathers , and with what.

19 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

russians reporting ukr is prepping the area..

Zaporizhzhya Front

An important addition to the information (t.me/dva_majors/501…) is the fact that dozens of new electronic warfare systems for equipment were delivered to the Orekhovskoye direction, allegedly supplied at the expense of corrupt, well-known Ukrainian funds.

Most likely, these are NATO systems, similar to those that the Russian Armed Forces captured at the Kursk Bulge.

It is important to note that in the Kursk direction, the Ukrainian Armed Forces used new electronic warfare tactics: they placed them on the lead columns of equipment, which not only suppressed the signals of our drones, but also extinguished Russian communication channels.

⚡️ Two Majors (t.me/two_majors) | Boost us (t.me/two_majors?boo…)

Note:   Those that are following this movement seem to think it’s a distraction set up for RuZ ,  while the mass of the operation is going elsewhere.

Perhaps to see what RuZ resistance gathers , and with what.

This too, right in my wheelhouse. 

I was in a MEWT in Quebec once jamming comms while the police raided a biker clubhouse, I am intimately aware of EW capabilities, and they have only gotten better since I slipped out of the loop.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

I was in a MEWT in Quebec once jamming comms while the police raided a biker clubhouse, I am intimately aware of EW capabilities, and they have only gotten better since I slipped out of the loop.

I think you’ll appreciate this too OP:

A highly placed Zelensky admin source to me: “Keeping the Americans in the dark was also key to keeping the Russian intelligence services and army from being able to prepare. “We have learned some very hard lessons from the events of the previous counteroffensive,” a highly placed member of Zelenskyy’s team informed Tablet. “Last summer we told everyone what we were going to do and we all know how that turned out. Everyone knew what we were going to do and in which location we intended to strike. There is definitely something to be learned from the Israeli example of acting first and only later explaining what you are doing.” My latest: tabletmag.com/sections/news/…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

So you made their phones a mewt point?

catpun.png.fb69c3145c935ad73a7db67867d5d907.png

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

And how will war with India help Ukraine?

May appease heaps of residents in South Surrey?

Heffy's point is Modi is hardly a pillar of human or civil rights, has an angle! Probably coming to see if Zelensky wants to invest in Brics, so his own shares don't die with Putin!