The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

Davydov's latest report brought into question the situation faced by AFU forces in Donetsk. The residual influence of Russian training by higher command. Many commanders do not report battlefield setbacks and tactical decisions that cost lives needlessly. Also complaints about communications or lack thereof between different units on the battlefield. 

Concerning reports. One has to assume that the Russian army will improve their performance and we can only hope that the AFU will also refine their tactics. 

The pacifism of organizations that have been allocated and donated funds, to stand for humanity ..   is utter corruption and failure .

The UN and Red Cross need to open their books, and vanish .

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, SilentSam said:

Not confirmed by UKR yet,

but I think we can assume it’s not a false flag

It's war.

The parents and family of the estimated 2000+ dead ukranian children and the nearly 3/4s of a million children kidnapped by Russia don't feel much remorse I'd imagine

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Not confirmed by UKR yet,

but I think we can assume it’s not a false flag

Something is wrong there.

Not sure why MLRS, accurate within 2 or 3 meters? Would be used on an empty road.  We have seen firsthand, well by video, how devastatingly accurate they can be...  

Plus the long range shells are the ones that blow the hundreds of small metal ball projectiles I thought? Regardless, I am not happy to see kids in a civilian area die.

27 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Not sure why MLRS, accurate within 2 or 3 meters? Would be used on an empty road.  We have seen firsthand, well by video, how devastatingly accurate they can be...  

Plus the long range shells are the ones that blow the hundreds of small metal ball projectiles I thought? Regardless, I am not happy to see kids in a civilian area die.

possibly an error in targeting?

45 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Possible that there Russian military vehicles on the road when the call for fires went out, but they moved before the fire mission actually occured. Seems to be very accurately placed on that road for it to be someone accidently putting the wrong coordinants in, but that's possible too.

Edit: GMLRs rockets can have the warheads with thousands on tiny tungsten balls, but other variants carry a single 200lb warhead.

Edited by MattJVD

It’s somewhat quiet in regards to a continued drone / missile strikes on RuZ,.

But I do understand that UKR Forces reps are in the White House /Pentagon today looking to gain allowances for long range strikes on RuZ Military targets,  that would almost guarantee a win and Capitulation over RuZ.

(my opinion)

Im hoping.  . .  That the coordinated operation is on stand by ,  and ready to go on approval ..

the “allowances” seem such a ridiculous restriction at this point , since it seems they were originally intended to monitor “how” UKR Forces fought this war ,.  And to reduce the risk of RuZ escalation.

Countries of all Democracies need to recognize,.   The gloves have to come off to preserve the abundance of life in civilian areas to both countries.

Let UKraine have the Victory they deserve over the Evil Empire the RuZ Regime lives and operates by.

I hope every refinery and Military target in RuZ is destroyed before the end of September.

If it’s this weekend,  then it brings a whole new meaning to “Labour Day”,

And a larger reason to celebrate for all of us.

cheers.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1