The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

14 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Tit for Tat …

I don't love that; its a nasty weapon. I'd like to see them gone. I do agree tit for tat; do not condemn it in these circumstance as Russians widely used incendiary and cluster munitions before Ukraine had access or built such weapons.  

4 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I don't love that; its a nasty weapon. I'd like to see them gone. I do agree tit for tat; do not condemn it in these circumstance as Russians widely used incendiary and cluster munitions before Ukraine had access or built such weapons.  

One big difference in their use though was that Ukraine is just using it against enemy soldiers whereas Russia was using it on civilian populations. Horrible way to die either way IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I think they’re using it to start fires and confuse RuZ troops rather than a weapon to kill..

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Keep an eye on this “Trojan Horse “ ..

This ship should be ordered to leave Tromso and anchor in one of the unpopulated fjords until its destination and documentation is verified. If any of that is fishy the ship should be told to move 15 miles out into the open ocean where the crew can be removed and the ship targeted with a warhead. No messing around with this massive floating bomb.

Edited by Kootenay Gold
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

6 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Spoiler

IMG_0201.thumb.jpeg.48bc5970f41e754e68dd0f8a74a9beea.jpegIMG_0202.jpeg.e1ee7fc5e3594524e018b786a3b6cea3.jpeg

Only the father of this family has survived the attack on Lviv… 7 dead, 53 injured. Over 50 buildings damaged, including 2 schools and 2 medical facilities.

Edited by RomanPer
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2