The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

13 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

This is feasible,.

I beleive THERMITE can burn through and seriously damage concrete and steel.

it’s a no brainer really ,   Saves on millions in missiles .

Yup, some pretty interesting videos out there on YouTube about Thermite.

This should give people a better understanding of what it can do. I would tell everyone not to try this at home, but who am I to oppress anyone... 😉

Edited by VegasCanuck
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

The Pentagon 🇺🇸 has signed a nearly $1.2 billion contract with Raytheon for the production of advanced AMRAAM air-to-air missiles, some of which will be supplied to Ukraine 🇺🇦 The contract covers the production of missiles, the AMRAAM telemetry system, spare parts, and other engineering and technical support equipment. “This contract includes foreign military sales to Bahrain, Bulgaria, Canada, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Norway, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom,” the US Department of Defense stated.8koWYMLy3uTSHDFuUJomFfwlLiZKQlH4gHGQEdW9hLnKfceUSD5qnoPHY7IVs9__u3jf-nqxaQvu=s800-rw-nd-v1

• Like 2
  • Tank 1

OIP.jpg.9c44f8284106ad7c933faa36d38d9fe8.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/putin-issues-chilling-warning-to-us-and-nato/ss-AA1qtyee?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7f4ddf01e0444e9dbf8f05e750a8cce3&ei=15#image=10

Vladimir Putin has warned the U.S. and NATO would be 'at war' with Russia if the West lets Ukraine use long-range missiles. US and British foreign ministers met President Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv on Wednesday with the war at a pivotal point.

---------------------------------

8 more paragraphs at link/slideshow

---------------------------------------

download.jpg.1958f96c729945cb485e1a496f9b4ff6.jpg

It strikes me that, as this war goes on, Russia's ability to defend itself, becomes more and more a problem. You have to think, Muslims within Russia, have to be happy and licking their lips on that, as well as China.

It sure makes me wonder, what those people are thinking.?????

Lithuania 🇱🇹 plans to purchase a short-range air defense system for Ukraine Lithuanian President Gitanas Nausėda said during a joint press conference with Volodymyr Zelenskyy that his country expects a "positive decision" regarding the acquisition of short-range anti-aircraft missile systems for Ukraine soon. "We are also studying the possibility of acquiring short-range anti-aircraft missile systems for Ukrainian air defense. We hope that within 2-3 weeks, we will have a positive result and will be able to hand over these systems to the Ukrainians as soon as possible," said Nausėda.UGsegd-OUeVPBZPDa7G7oLC8offezt8KIYALwfqjPaRVgBitASr7b3VJeQ6w_7sdDvFkZBhs9ZYsXQ=s800-rw-nd-v1

• Like 1
  • Tank 1
  • Upvote 1