The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

This I found , perhaps yet to be announced,

apparently remote areas.

Talk is a RuZ nuclear Sarmat missile was launched from RuZ and malfunctioned quickly and landed in Norway.. 

My thanks to @MT_Anderson for providing this Planet Labs imagery and allowing me to publish it with comments.  

As is readily apparent, the RS-28 Sarmat test was a complete failure.  The missile detonated in the silo leaving a massive crater and destroying the test site.   The Sarmat is a liquid fueled missile so this accident could have occurred separate from the actual launch activity.

If this occurred as part of the fueling process, it could explain the lack of Cobra Ball activity on the day of the incident.  This first, and last successful test of the Sarmat was April 20th, 2022.

With these events now official, this is at least the 4th failed test attempt of the "combat operational" Sarmat Heavy ICBM.  

Note the 4 fire trucks responding to the forest fire.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Just an FYI :

Apparently,   Not nuclear ..  ??

Sam I have to tell you that this chick, Maram Susli - Syrian Girl - is an Australian nutter/conspiracy theorist.

She supports Bashar Al Assad, and is a pro Kremlin propagandist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maram_Susli

https://protos.com/pro-russian-influencer-receives-bitcoin-donation-from-suspected-serial-scammer/

" Susli is an avid pro Kremlin supporter and anti western critic but like many pro Kremlin propagandists online she remains coy on her financial funding and support. " 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Just an FYI :

Apparently,   Not nuclear ..  ??

The 'mushroom blast' apparently the detonation of a massive weapons storage facility successfully hit. Ten thousand kilo equivalent of TNT triggered.

Israel said they destroyed 400 plus missiles in raids?

According to this You Tube analyst anyway.  Much like the recent blasts in Toropets. 

8 hours ago, SilentSam said:

to add :  

NATO is supporting Ukraine with weapons, we know that. We suspect that NATO has boots on the ground inside Ukraine. When Zelensky asks to use long range weapons inside Russia many allies sit on the fence in fear of Russian escalation. My curiosity is whether allies, particularly the USA, are in fact letting AFU use these long range weapons in a limited way to test Russian resolve. Intelligence is everything and we know AFU access to Russian conditions inside Russia is well established. They have agents inside Russia who are sabotaging sites and infrastructure and likely recruiting native Russians to work for them. It would not surprise me to see Russia implode this winter. 

I still say...blast all secret service police stations at shift change...

IMO, if you take these guys out, it opens the door internally...

Just have to do some timing math to have them all hit at the same time, with Moscow and St. Petersburg being the primary targets....

Ukraine/NATO/ whoever, have to make this happen!

• Like 2

Denmark 🇩🇰 transfers first €40.7 million to Ukraine's Defence Ministry to support Ukrainian armament production "This is an important step towards strengthening our defence capability, as Denmark has allocated a total of €50 million for the production of 18 advanced – and most importantly, Ukrainian – Bohdana self-propelled artillery systems," noted Rustem Umierov, Ukraine’s Defence Minister. He said Denmark’s example is a signal to all Ukraine’s partners about the importance of investing in Ukraine’s defence industry.Vsw9wazyq3AUIVLgvQYLOWyvM1-yWvIJk_Rj8JumHspYICNcW527xD94Q8D7IzV8mQNpXfBxLnufag=s800-rw-nd-v1

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Sam I have to tell you that this chick, Maram Susli - Syrian Girl - is an Australian nutter/conspiracy theorist.

She supports Bashar Al Assad, and is a pro Kremlin propagandist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maram_Susli

https://protos.com/pro-russian-influencer-receives-bitcoin-donation-from-suspected-serial-scammer/

" Susli is an avid pro Kremlin supporter and anti western critic but like many pro Kremlin propagandists online she remains coy on her financial funding and support. " 

my appreciation of your note to me.

I guess with out certainty,   That sometimes I wonder if something nuclear is hit as a target ,  as much as deployed as a weapon.

The magnitude of some of these targets / ammo depots going up is incredible.

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

The equivalent of a light division in a week's time. Unbelievable losses. I doubt the Russian army will have much of a push in it before winter starts to come in. The question might be whether the AFU can close the pinchers on the 7000 Russian soldiers in Kursk. 

• Cheers 2

21 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

The equivalent of a light division in a week's time. Unbelievable losses. I doubt the Russian army will have much of a push in it before winter starts to come in. The question might be whether the AFU can close the pinchers on the 7000 Russian soldiers in Kursk. 

With the equipment losses over the last 10 months as well as the loss of manpower and manufacturing.  I expect we will see Russias casualties sky rocket once the cold comes.

There's little to no chance that Russia has improved their abilities to operate in a winter theatre or protect their troops with quality winter combat gear, dressing etc.

My opinion only suggests that Russia loses 1 body or piece of equipment to every 2 lost to combat coming up here.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

With the equipment losses over the last 10 months as well as the loss of manpower and manufacturing.  I expect we will see Russias casualties sky rocket once the cold comes.

There's little to no chance that Russia has improved their abilities to operate in a winter theatre or protect their troops with quality winter combat gear, dressing etc.

My opinion only suggests that Russia loses 1 body or piece of equipment to every 2 lost to combat coming up here.

I thought winter clothing would be issue last winter but did not see much comment on it. Their kit seems to look better now than a year ago. That said it appears the AFU drone attacks are simply getting better by the month. More precise, longer range, and bigger payloads. Where will the Russians hide?  

• Cheers 1