The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

This is the truth and simple facts. 

I expect many of you to have trouble coming to terms with this and calling it Russian propaganda. The news coverage in North America has been horrible and I imagine that it's just as bad as actual Russian propaganda in the East. 

John Maersheimer has been right all along, and we're talking a 20 year track record here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, AatuD2 said:

I expect many of you to have trouble coming to terms with this and calling it Russian propaganda. The news coverage in North America has been horrible and I imagine that it's just as bad as actual Russian propaganda in the East. 

John Maersheimer has been right all along, and we're talking a 20 year track record here. 

Many of us expect you have trouble understanding truth,  what is real in life, and how to navigate it .

It’s best to learn from history ,  and leave it in the past .

History is something that can not be changed,  but the present, and future can be.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, WeneedLumme said:

That should work out well for them. They have had so much success invading Ukraine that they are clearly ready to take on Nato. At the same time. 🤣

.…  which is what Putin is trying to accomplish ,  drawing a combined effort of NATO nations to RuZ borders so he can press ALL the buttons .

• Like 1

A peek into history ,  not too long ago ..

filmed in Latvia.

RuZ mentality hasn’t changed,  educated or not , to be this way to others they feel entitled and powerful.…  but when faced with enough tolerance there comes a tipping point that they cower to .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

16 hours ago, AatuD2 said:

You are assuming people in this thread get information about this war from "North American news coverage". You can't be further from the truth. Also, following your logic, it wasn't hitler's fault for WWII, but the countries who accepted German surrender at the end of WWI. Right?

• Like 3
  • ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

You are assuming people in this thread get information about this war from "North American news coverage". You can't be further from the truth. Also, following your logic, it wasn't hitler's fault for WWII, but the countries who accepted German surrender at the end of WWI. Right?

This kind of tripe got debunked last February on the old boards.  Most sane people aren't going to waste an hour of their lives watching that garbage.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

17 hours ago, AatuD2 said:

Your words here tell me that you are currently in a bubble of propaganda and want to be correct and probably "pwn everyone's butts in here." Am I right? You "expect" people to be against what you say because you KNOW what you're saying is likely incorrect. You've seen the flaws of it but refuse to come to your own terms; therefore, your own struggles have to be what the opposite side is struggling with, not what you're struggling with. You're too "strong-wiled" to see strong-willed as being a weakness, not a strength.

Am I accurate?

Edited by The Lock
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

51 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Obviously anybody reading this thread gets all their information from "Thuh Manestreem Meedia", right?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Destabilization of the West is a core Value of RuZ / Natzi / Putin agenda ,

whether in Peace Time , or War ,

Ruz has been a threat to democracy every where in the World for decades.

I don't blame the migrants in the least here. Give me a bike, car or freain tuk tuk and I'd get my ass to Finland over Russia. Honestly surprised Russia just isn't using them for canon fodder. 

• Cheers 1