The Russia/Ukraine War Thread

Sharpshooter

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Russia is hard at work trying to win their war using western surrogates to undermine the Ukrainian war effort. There can be no doubt there are Russian agents throughout the west and even inside Ukraine doing what they can to undermine the legitimacy of the Ukrainian war effort and the idea that Ukraine can win. My hope is that Ukrainians will suspend their elections next year as political campaigning would be fertile ground for Russian agents to sow their seeds of discord. Any effort to combat this will be used against Zelensky and the AFU. Ukrainians should agree to support a unity government until the Russians are driven from their country. The Brits stood by Churchill thry WW2 without elections and then voted Churchill out in 1946. 

I think he’s locking himself and his country  in again lol.. 

dogs run home.

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

RuZ is imploding ..

What a sad scene from the Ukrainian POW camp. They let a guy phone home and his wife answers while she is partying. She is pissed and cannot carry on a conversation. Those POW's must wonder what they are fighting for. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

On 11/30/2023 at 7:27 PM, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Seems like the player the Vancouver Canucks acquired today (Nikita Zadorov) is one of few Russian hockey players that spoke out *AGAINST* the military invasion of Ukraine.  I like this player already before he's played a single minute as a Canuck.  Takes guts to come out like that.

And as opposite to Zadorov - I just watched an hour and a half interview with Sergachev. Let’s just say, I puked a few times while listening to it.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

The War is a great tragedy. I won't pretend like I truly know why the war is happening, because there are probably some reasons the average Joe does not know, but it is a shame many young men have to die for a government aka slave state. Too many people have died for no reason.

"Oh but dude ur a pussy because war is good and blah blah blah"

Yah, okay you old bald loser.  The truth is that people in the prime of their lives deserve to live. If people want to wage wars, the old farts in their 60s need to put their shitty old bodies to the test, not the young people with a life to live.

Truly a horrific situation. There are people who go and fight for the Ukranian side, that is preposterous. There should be people going there to help draftees escape before they're sent to their deaths.

52 minutes ago, 6foot5andJackedAF said:

The War is a great tragedy. I won't pretend like I truly know why the war is happening, because there are probably some reasons the average Joe does not know, but it is a shame many young men have to die for a government aka slave state. Too many people have died for no reason.

"Oh but dude ur a pussy because war is good and blah blah blah"

Yah, okay you old bald loser.  The truth is that people in the prime of their lives deserve to live. If people want to wage wars, the old farts in their 60s need to put their shitty old bodies to the test, not the young people with a life to live.

Truly a horrific situation. There are people who go and fight for the Ukranian side, that is preposterous. There should be people going there to help draftees escape before they're sent to their deaths.

Are you seriously suggesting that people should undermine Ukraine's ability to defend itself?